Any honest tips about how to grow on Twitch?

Any honest tips about how to grow on Twitch?

Not trying to advertise here, I am genuinely looking on advice on how to grow my audience and get more than 1 viewer every stream.

Right now I have 52 followers and its not growing anymore,

Any tips from Yea Forums?

Attached: twitch.png (3992x2160, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/msvosch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Most watchers are there for a combination of the game they want to see plus a likeable streamer. So if your switching games or playing something with low appeal you will not grow.

Schedule (for start time and minimum duration) that you stick to is a bare minimum.

Avoid stating polarising views on subjects, and while chat interaction is important, don't give to much air to any individual in your chat. That's hard when starting out to get the balance right.

Dude. Why are you spamming bumbs on your own thread? Kys

Attached: Screenshot_20190915_195733.jpg (1080x243, 30K)

Also there's one dude I follow that seriously turns me off his stream because he's to nice, to the point of sounding horribly false.

Big streamers hit the right balance with this. You can still be a judgemental ass (e.g p4wnyh0f) while balancing it enough in stream to not turn away your views

Be a hot chick and act like a thot. Booty shorts and a push-up, u will get partnered

Sound levels. Voice needs to be loud and clear enough with no BG noise or popping. Music and game sound levels depend on the game but generally need to be low enough to be background while also loud enough to be understood.

If your stream is mostly quiet but occasionally SHOUTING, that's completely unchill and I'll navigate away.

Chocotaco is the best example of attention to sound levels. Somehow PUBG gunfire and asmr voice working properly together

you can't start on twitch, you have to start on youtube

i only ever have 1 viewer per stream

skankarmor com

Lol yeah, all those streamers getting big on yt. Like uuuuuuuuhm

Why youtube?

what if im a guy

didn't think I'd ever post a legit response on Yea Forums

I've worked with a handful of individuals who were either fulltime streamers or were able to make the transition, also dozens who tried and failed

the #1 tip I always start with is consistency. make a schedule and stick with it, doesn't matter if it's only 1 hour a day, just make sure it's the same time that day, every week. if every 1 in 100 viewers likes your stream and chooses to stay, you want them to easily remember when you stream and let them develop their schedule around watching you. you have to earn the viewers attention and work to keep it.

What did the people that are popular now do to get to that point? They all seem annoying like that doc guy and shrod, but they somehow garnered a large following.

Just game and stream what you like. I'm comfortable playing games I enjoy (I just finished a replay of HL1) and at my high point I rocked 12 subs with only 62 followers. Being on vacation for a while really killed my sub count but I'm hoping that after I move house and I'll actually have an office room for myself I can play/stream on a more steady basis.

Just play and stream, it'll grow eventually.

hopefully ill grow, its tough not giving up

big streamer here with 3k+ subs -
be yourself and stream everday for min.6 hours and grow a community in a game. you dont need to be the best, but you need to be special in something. be a pro - or be a entertainer / thats it

check out:
twitch.tv/msvosch
learn some from her

The easy answers:
Consistency. Set a schedule and stick to it.
Play games you enjoy, but also take advice from your chat.
Don't ACT like you have 1 viewer. In fact, don't even look at the viewer count. Treat every chat like you have hundreds of people watching. If no one is typing in chat, just start randomly talking. "So how was your day chat?" "What do you think about this?" "I loved playing this game as a child, what are games you played?" ENGAGE your chat, and they will chat. Don't ignore them just because no one is typing anything.

Next level shit:
>Not trying to advertise here
Yeah, you're gonna have to get over that. Once you get the basics down, you'll realize that 95% of being a streamer is networking. Advertising your stream on twitter. Rewatching your stuff for clips to either send to compilation video youtubers, or making your own compilation videos. Meeting other streamers and trying to collab with them.
I got big off VRChat. When I wasn't doing my own streams, I was networking my way in with other streamers, and getting involved with them. Then when they stream, their viewers learn about me, and follow to me. Or the big streamer hosts me and I got a decent bump.

You have to be ready to treat Twitch as a second, if not first job. It's not just a case of "hit stream now" and watch magic happen. You have to put the work in to make the magic happen.

Or be a chick with tits and have it happen for you.

Any low iq'd retard can watch the stream in YouTube. You see, a lot of Asian/Middle east viewers find twitch too complicated to view.

Doctor and shroud are unique in their own way... Shroud was a professional csgo player before so it's natural for him to gain views back then, also when pubg released he gained a lot of viewers because of he good he was.. And with doc , its because he plays a character and tbh he is the most entertaining streamer in that platform.

By god i never thought about that
>I NEED THE ASIAN FAN BASE KAWIE DESEU

Show your weiner

nah

Trust me dude Indian, Indonesian, Arabs are the last thing you need as viewers and also getting sea viewers like Japanese and Koreans is going to be much harder.

lol I have no interest in youtube