Be me

>be me
>a mistake and failed abortion
>have DID
>just a polite way to say i have multiple personality disorder
>hated or belittled by everyone im forced to see
>family are assholes, make fun of things i cant control
>boyfriend is starting to drift away, he was pretty much the light at the end of the tunnel
>nothing i enjoy is fun anymore
>grades plumbet
>hopes for becoming a cartoonist were a lie to myself and everyone around me
>nothing to live for
>stuck in abusive household where my younger sister is stronger than me
>mother is bipolar, and incapable of taking care of us
>father earns too much, but is too greedy to help us and instead buys a car every week
>no longer have the friends i used to
>the windowsill is looking pretty tempting

Im sure theres always someone going through worse. But im too weak for this place, and it was never meant that i stay here.
If we euthanize animals to put them out of their own misery, why shouldn't that be an option for people?

Im just leaving this behind before i rid myself from here. Too crowded, anyway.

Attached: ff9d23b9-75c2-47c0-8c6c-a916e6296a89.png (480x640, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_3vs3zFA3E
youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g
youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=IPXwS9j9T1E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't kill yourself yet, marry me first

How were you abused as a young child?

>grades plumbet
Yeah, no shit.

No,marry me op.
We could raise a family together.

if nobody cares and you dont care why not just do it

Don't listen to these faggots op, marry me and let's be mentally ill together

Having DID means i dont know everything about how i was abused, because in a sense it blocks off traumatic things. But from what i can put together on my own, I've been beaten a lot with something sharp because of all the permanent scarring, and starved or left somewhere without food since im super short, and still look really small.

these men know NOTHING about you OP, we could share so many beautiful moments together, just accept my ring on thy finger

op marry me?

Have to tried stopping being a little sob story faggot?

Do all your personalities involve you being a faggot?

kek

Like i said, i just wanna have a last couple minutes before i leave.
If it pisses you off then i guess theres not much else i can do. Sorry to whever wants to complain, you're allowed to sound off.

Go to college and move away, even if it means putting yourself horribly in debt it sounds like a better option than what you're living with.

why not try hard drugs?
seems like a perfect time
Maybe one of them will help you look at the world differently

Attached: 1566661455932.jpg (820x984, 169K)

Fuck that OP, marry me instead. These little jerk-offs couldn't handle you if they tried.

I've considered running off, and did try a couple times. Ive been found out before i can get far enough from everyone almost all the time.

And as for drugs, i just dont wanna bother. I've accepted death with open arms, and dont need a second, slower more fancy and time wasting way to die. Its also just a hassle with where im living.

sounds like pussy talk
LSD can open up your mind and see things you've never seen before

You need a psychologist. Can you show some scarring?

>i dont know everything about how i was abused
The Haunted Self
by Van der Hart, Nijenhuis, and Steele

these people understand

FF►► to 1:56

youtube.com/watch?v=y_3vs3zFA3E

Don't marry me. My girlfriend is a fucking warrior and you're acting like a pussy. Go be a pussy somewhere else. Tits or gtfo

Attached: John-Cleese-Unimpressed.gif (500x375, 994K)

Heh, maybe I'll try lsd then. Heard it isnt harmful or anything. Might not hurt to stick around a little while longer, thanks for changing my mind, even for a bit :)

As for the scarring, a lot of it is on my upper back, shoulders and arms. Theres more on the front, my face and arms but im not confident enough to give any pics.

Attached: 20190915_210528.jpg (1554x1554, 1M)

Cool man
Just try it once
90% chance it will change your life

KEK

hi! want sum fucc?

Neato. Haven't considered it before, if im being honest.
If it'll help, might as well try.

Just consider our time on earth to be a blink of an eye. Nothing matters. Pain, joy, sadness. It's all stupid chemicals in our brain. Just live untill the end. You might have pleasant surprise.
If you wanna try LSD and are in France near paris let me know. I have some great stuff

my nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g
watch this one

An eye opening video. You might want to see "lifetime of the universe" by melodysheep. It scared some friends of mine but I find it calming as fuck

TIMELAPSE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE?
sorry for the caps

holy fuck user

Yeah. This one

youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg

youtube.com/watch?v=IPXwS9j9T1E

another good one

op watch this

OP, are you male?

My bad. I thought of this one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA

You got alot of marriage proposals that means you have value. They all could have said date me. But they actually want to marry. Try online dating, set up your own discord you might find that fun

These are really interesting videos, actually. The pale blue dot put me at ease, ngl

>Boyfriend
Yeah fuck off Toastie, nobody cares about your "depresso" life

Attached: 1564709354784.gif (400x300, 289K)

watching now

Try smoking pot

gtfo you retard

Thats called back acne

Yeah lol im seeing all the 'marry me op' bits but honestly i dont wanna date. I think I'll break up with my current boyfriend and just wait.

Yeah. My back looks even worse and I was raised by a single mom.

better scar pics

Kek what does that have to do with anything

Had no dad to abuse me.

The most important question here is obviosuly: what cars does your father have in his collection?
Also, tits or gtfo

Eh, I've never cared. Go to Dubai, look for a porche turbo 911 and ask him yourself. Dont know much about where he's at now

I think I'll conclude my replies here.

It's been nice talking for a good moment and it's been neat to find that theres still a few more options for me. It's comforting to know how small we are.
Thanks fellas :)

All the best op, hope you'll find help before it's to late

(Also please marry me)