Ask a dude who wears girl short shorts to show off his legs anything

Ask a dude who wears girl short shorts to show off his legs anything

Attached: mom_3.jpg (1200x2000, 792K)

got AIDS yet?

No, I am negative

Do you have a tan line from them near your crotch?

Yes since I've exclusively worn them since mid May, I do have a tan line just where these shorts end

Show off what you got

why'd you have to post this again?

How's it feel having a micro dick?

stop making this fake fucking thread

I use it for two things and it works perfectly for both

Why fake?

Attached: vans2.jpg (1600x1200, 333K)

Do you have nice toes?

Attached: feet.jpg (715x1024, 344K)

Pissing and fitting it into unbelievably small things?

Pissing and jerking off

Did you know high heels were originally invented by men for men to help show off their asses?

No I didn't

Do you consider yourself a trap OP?

I never know what I should to to be a trap

> should do

do people comment on your shorts when you walk around?

Absolutely, especially with these shoes

what do they say?

Today I got four comments. The first was a bunch of bullies, whom I met a few times before. I heard one of them saying "today our boy chose the pink shoes", while the others laughing. Then a dude from a car said "dude what are these shorts". Later 3 girls were giggling and taking photos, and then walking past another bunch of guys one of them cried out "what the fucking hell is this", then they laughed, said "rambo come back".

Oh and I nearly forgot. The first group also commented when I was walking back home at the very same place. One of them was asking me if I was a top or a bottom, which annoyed me a bit, because does that really need to be asked?

why do you bother with this if it brings unwanted attention

Even if they were unwanted, I would still wear them, but tbh I love the attention.

do you ever get compliments?

Some of all comments (about 20-30% maybe) are compliments, though I don't know how many of them are sarcastic. When they say "nice legs girl" then I associate sarcasm. Few days ago some chicks were sitting and talking, and when I passed them one of them said "those look better on him than on me". It wasn't meant to me but I heard it.

kinky!

no, it was originally invented to help feet fit in stirrups or some such shit, and robert downey jr can tell you why they became a fashion trend

They were for riding horses and then some fag King started wearing higher heeled shoes to be a fancy ass.

Yeah tbh I do find some of these situations arousing