What's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a bitch?

What's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a bitch?

Attached: 984-1000.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

I made some girl i used to know skype call me when she shit, she found it humiliating.

Attached: 1558460448552.jpg (1693x1060, 318K)

fuck girl in ass, no condom. things got real messy.(not little shit stain more half coverd up in shit) forced her to suck my cock all clean again

Attached: 31327337.jpg (448x600, 35K)

did she cry?

Made her pay half the bill on first date. She never spoke to me again.

Used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter as lube to ass fuck a girl. It was the spray kind.

Fucked girl. Told her she wasn't pretty enough for me to cum in. Pulled out, had her sit watching, as I cummed in her daughters panties. Then I pushed the panties up her pussy, with cum and all. She became pregnant. Told her she should get an abortion, and she did.

fucked a girl in her parents kitchen. She got wet asf

I used to make my ex repeat the mantra, i'm a fat cunt with big tits, as i fucked her doggy style because i said i didn't like to look at her.

sure

good

I pissed on a girls face in the bath tub. The piss was pungent as fuck and she started gagging. I laughed and said "well look at you now..." and she yelled at me yo get out of her house.

used to make my ex stick her lil sisters hair curler in her ass Also used to make her spread her ass and fart like a man

Attached: DC3B6CC0-B84D-4471-89CD-1C4A2E134D43.gif (500x700, 1018K)

Jesus, how did you convince her to do that?

fucked 2 girls in the same day; I didn't wash my dick after the first one and the second one sucked it like 8 hours later.

This was pretty close. Though I have pissed on a woman before.

Attached: 1BC38E6D-9851-4995-A456-50403BCADAD2.jpg (756x1008, 58K)

love

How old was her sister?

I made her convince her little sister to give me head while we made out

15 @ the time, ex was 20

In a day, you had more sex than the majority of people in Yea Forums will have their whole life

age of sis?

Only fucked one Asian girl tfw Chad to her cause white. Pissed in her face and she licked my pink asshole and she asked for both!

Stuck bacon in her pussy and pissed on her drapes.

1) had several girls lick my ass

2) spit in one girls mouth, while she thanked me and called me sir

You pissed on her drapes? what the fuck, why and what led up to that?

I was in the moment

Lol

Be me. Was dating a girl in graduate school. She was just n love with me, and I didn’t give two shits about her.

Anyway. Started to make her do more and more degrading shit in bed. Started openly staying out at bars until close and going home with other women.

I don’t know why I even took it as far as I did with her. I think just because I could.

Anyway I was running out of ideas so I finally told her I was gonna take a dump on her. To her limited credit, she actually tried to protest this. But I told her doo it or I was out. To add insult to injury, I made the dump a whole-day event. Made her cook breakfast, made her take me to lunch, and finally ordered a greasy ass pizza for dinner. Was also drinking all day.

It finally came. Had her lay down (on her bed, not mine). First just emptied my bladder all over her. Nothing big there. Had done it many times. But then I just shit a nasty, liquidy stream all over stomach, tiny tits, and up to her chin. It just kept coming too.

After my bladder was emptied a second time, I had her lay there and completely clean me. She did while soaked with my piss and shit. When clean, I dressed and left.

She called me sobbing asking why I didn’t say. I told her because her bed was a mess. Told her I’d check her later.

Fucked a girl up the ass while I used my then wife's rabbit on her pussy. Made her suck the toy when I came in her ass.

You win.

I literally turned a girl into a world famous meme

Britfag here asked my slag how many sugars she wanted in her tea she said 1 i gave her 2 slowely gonna increase

good fucking god user
pic related

Template? i know a few girls i could use this on

Attached: 1532898298112.png (292x248, 20K)

made a girl bark for me and hold a newspaper in her mouth while i fucked her doggystyle.

too soon bro

Cum in a deaf girl's ear before telling her it's the only purpose they have

Double teamed an ex with a buddy of mine.

I told her that I loved her and respected her as a genuine human being with hopes of one day marrying her and raising a family.....

Attached: IMG_4996.jpg (760x596, 210K)

That's fucken hot user, you shoulda made hear wear dog ears though tbh

Made her suck my dick in the front seat of her car while her 4 year old daughter was in the backseat. I fingered her ass hard enough to tear the skin and made her stop sucking my dick periodically to lick and suck my finger straight out of her ass. Shit was cash

>> be 15, pissed in my 18yo gf

She learned in school that it was physically impossible for a guy to piss inside a girl during sex. I told her I don't believe her. She said find, try.

In fairness to her, she was riding me just fast enough so that I couldn't go. Told her to stop for two secs, that she was right, I never knew, blah blah blah. While we were stored I managed to force out a little and as I felt it I managed to open the floodgates and fill her up.
Ha, fun times

I actually fucked with her a bit more after that. She started dating a guy seriously and I had to come to her town for a conference, so I asked if I could stay over. She of course said yes. I marked my territory in her apartment and left clues. He found out. He didn’t dump her but made her quit talking to me (fine by me).

They ended up getting married, so she officially cucked him for me. I don’t relay that story bc they ended up together still. But if was a man, it would have ruined her future marriage.

Did you sign it

I worked as a delivery guy when I was young and delivered to this Walmart. There was some bitch named kelsey who had the best ass I've ever seen in person. I found out she was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and was going to die before too long. I got her phone number from one of the guys who worked there and starting sending her dirty texts from one of those texting websites about how I wanted to fuck her in her ass before she died and it didn't matter that she was married because she wouldn't be for long and that sort of stuff. She basically had an emotional breakdown and quit and I never saw her again. She's probably dead

Had her suck my dick and forced her face down the shaft by pushing the back of her head.

She eventually forced herself back to breathe and I told her "if you stop sucking before I tell you to I'll choke you out and fuck your unconcius body"

I then forced her down again and slapped her on the cheek whilst holding her head down my shaft. Good times. Don't miss her but miss the sex.

I Skyped with this girl I went to high school with for a while after we graduated college. I was very lonely. She was very lonely. We did some masturbation stuff on cam and texted throughout our days. Turned out she had a crush on me in high school, but I was dating a friend of hers throughout most of those 4 years.

One night I was real broken up over that ex and sent her a video of me fucking her friend. I insisted that she touch herself to me fucking this friend of hers. She did it because I think she loved me, but she looked like she could die right then and there. After the vid was done she was telling me how she could do better, how she has bigger tits to play with, etc, but she looked so fucking sad.