White men why do you let niggers fuck your women?

White men why do you let niggers fuck your women?

Attached: 0uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

To weed out the totally fucked up ones.

/thread

that sounds like an excuse for being a cuckold faggot loser microdick

if you let your women fuck niggers you are totally fucked up and a pathetic faggot

cause I'm a dumb retard

Because it’s fucking hot

how? i consider fucking women myself to be hot cause i'm not a massive faggot. why would giving your women away to other men be free be hot?

Becuz pspyops XDDD

Attached: 20190915_123734.jpg (590x480, 257K)

It's not like we have a say in it anymore

Jews fuck more niggers than real white people...

if you would just beat the shit out niggers it wouldn't be a problem

Attached: 1558953431226.webm (480x360, 704K)

beat their asses then you cuck bitch

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

White men don't like women. Look at a faggot parade- 95%+ are white men. Look at convicted pedophiles- an overwhelming majority are white. Look at those who practice bestiality- mostly white.

A white man will fuck anything *but* an adult woman. Girl, other men, animals... It's no wonder white women crave black men.

You forgot family. Incest is huge.

Not every woman is breeding material. Daddy issues and the need to rebel make up for good sex but produce low IQ subhumans. If I spread my seed, I will when I meet someone who is physically attractive but also has the brains and morals to understand that fucking a gorilla isn't something a sane [on women levels] woman would do. The good ones are loyal to their race - I don't waste my time on wannabe thots.

Attached: d52f13340ac517fe8c064e714768a3c9.gif (245x380, 1.85M)

COPE shitskin

Attached: GayChart.jpg (634x308, 26K)

black men are the most likely to be gay

Attached: kfc.png (1280x850, 1.37M)

You're a proven faggot for even having that pic

Then get jailed?

We don't. Notice how less than 10% of white women are into niggers. Nice try Rabbi/Deli Guy/Banker/Stock Broker David Rabinawitzwiczstiensteinenstien.

I've beaten 6 niggers in fights and haven't gone to jail for it. Niggers don't believe in calling the police. Just call them a nigger and they will attack you first.

"Beaten off 6 niggers like the sub boy faggot I am"

FTFY

no ive beaten up 6 niggers
sorry you have a tiny Asian dick, inferior faggot

Attached: 1566444742962.webm (512x288, 856K)

>Why do you fetishize an entire race of people?

Also thinning the herd, most size-queens that hop on buy into the BBC meme end up either dead or single moms, win win for us

stop making excuses you cuck faggot

Honkey cope lul, these are the same people that think their race is superior, muh eyes, muh blonde hair. Absolute cuckholdry and cringe.

So in reality,
Some descendant of African heritage figured out that his sisters, mother, girlfriend, and pretty much every black women he knows, is getting dicked down by larger white schlong

So he gets butthurtx100000000
And starts posting on Yea Forums every day because hes a delusional cuck who can't get any

Fucking Goyim

ew

b