What's this user?

What's this user?

Attached: 20190915_112715.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/91594/theres-wire-above-manhattan-youve-probably-never-noticed
youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like a photo

SOMETHINGS BREWING AT D AND D

It's that wire that cities have to keep up so jewish people can do things outside their houses on the weekends. It's stupid as fuck and expensive too. But this is what happens when you let religious people make decisions.

newfag

Attached: 20190915_113503.jpg (1751x3781, 1.92M)

i think it is 5G

Attached: 20190915_112713.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

already answered your dumbass. Thats the Jew pole that is one of the corners of the sheckle wire that encompasses any city with a large Jewish population. Not that big of deal since everyone knows about it.

Not OP but what is it exactly so I don’t have to google Jew wire

Attached: 20190915_114317.jpg (1235x2051, 635K)

We dont get Jews around here

It's called eruv.

On the Sabbath, which is viewed as a day of rest, observant Jewish people aren't allowed to carry anything—books, groceries, even children—in public places (doing so is considered "work"). The eruv encircles much of Manhattan, acting as a symbolic boundary that turns the very public streets of the city into a private space, much like one's own home. This allows people to freely communicate and socialize on the Sabbath—and carry whatever they please—without having to worry about breaking Jewish law.

mentalfloss.com/article/91594/theres-wire-above-manhattan-youve-probably-never-noticed

penis

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks

no thanks for you

Since when do jews listen to oxzy?

Her dildo.

Attached: 1559580455698.jpg (1024x683, 159K)

It's called minaret

It's a small cell tower

Isn't that delusional?

I see a dead person.

Is anyone else seeing this shit?

5g antenna

I Knew it

Though I was under the impression these type of antenna were to be in close proximity to others? I've only seen this one.

I have one exactly the same close to my house,a tech friend who works for the electric company told me what it is. I'll have to look at the proximity to each other,but i don't think they have to be that close to each other. Its a very powerful signal.

Yes. All religious people are delusional.

It's also funny as hell that the Jews Jew'd their own God.

It is a very powerful signal, but the wavelength is easily dispersed, even by air. The need to be much closer together than 4G towers to get the same coverage. 5G also has the problem of being blocked/dulled by things as lame as foliage and windows. So they really do need to be more frequently installed.

a bad snap, dude cant hold a goddamn camera phone

Didn't have a choice when it came between holding on to your mom with one hand as I rode her into work and taking a decent pic pic the other hand

>All ... are delusional

That's only an assumption based on probability within a system fully contained by your possibilities. There's no way to know.