Why aren't YOU playing WoW: Classic?

Why aren't YOU playing WoW: Classic?

Attached: wow-classic-new-content-roadmap.jpg (1600x900, 200K)

Because it aged like hot shit.

cuz paying

Because I'm a goddamn adult now and I don't have 5 hours to try to group up and run a dungeon?

because its SJW central now.

Just woke up after playing until 4am last night. Gonna hit the shower and then buckle back in for the day.

I prefer to spend 1h per day in chess/drawing than 4h leveling a doll. I would like to try it tho

fuck nvm i don't want to sound like this retard i'm going back

Because I'm playing FFXIV like a real man

i like how the ones that cried the most for it, especially certain streamers, are the ones that need to be carried the most in every aspect of the game. it's pretty pathetic to watch just how shit at this game they are.

because I remember the grindfest, and I grew up

Ny nigga, what world?

Because I've played it like literal decades ago and I don't want to start from stretch with a game that was created literal decades ago?

But I am my guy

Attached: b72.gif (232x377, 209K)

Takes 30 min or so get good

Shadow trannies are the first to go

>released: NA/AUS 11-23-2004, EU 2-11-2005
>played/created decades ago
nigga, what? 15 years is decades? or are you a time traveler?

is it available on wii u? that is all i have.

>start from stretch

cause it's gay

>doesnt have a computer

i only have linux on my laptop that is 10 years old

Basically because I just don't have the time or really the energy. I used to spend all day on this game after school and on weekends. Me and my best friend would be up practically all night every night over the summer.

These days I don't have that kind of time or enthusiasm. I've been there and done that, I've explored the world and run the dungeons and all of it. Do I get a pang of nostalgia when I think of those times? Sure. But what am I going to do? Sub to a 15 year old game and play by myself for an hour or two every other day, getting barely anywhere with random in game "friends" I might meet? It isn't the same as a grown man, it's not worth it, and it doesn't particularly interest me.

because you can never play vanilla again for the first time

Agree

install windows, faggot

Because It's trash. I leveled up to lvl 50 and got bored out of my fucking mind.

GIRUGAMESH

>t. shitter

mmo's arnt fun anymore. And I cant farm shit, or level, or raid unless i've downed a 12 pack

Should I get into it as someone who never played classic?

Attached: wowscreen.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Is the portal leading INTO the Blasted Lands?

Is this pre Blasted Lands corruption?

This

Because it's dead now. Nostalgia wore off. Subscriptions dropped horrendously due to no known re-subscribing. The Classic WoW servers are pretty much dead in the water unless you go to one of the high pop servers that people migrated too.

I play hearthstone and it's basically the same game so

Attached: facebook-share-default-04812acb25dba13239f3dbe52750ff0f4ae58cc52b5924e7cf6ffea5e1b8993d4f07bb5918b25 (1200x628, 187K)

Isnt that the data center lamia is on? Or is it faerie?

i will not pay for an operating system when i can have a free one

I was there when it happened. It was my first MMO and learning how the game worked and exploring new and exciting locations drew me in. That can't be recreated.

>pay

15 years.. so 1 and a half decades. R-tard

it's boring

So youre playing it? You know its exactly the same game with even more players playing then during its initial launch 15 years ago?

Gilga is on Aether which is shared with Faerie, I think.

I am, faggot. Level 25 gnome warlock!

Thats right i transfered from faerie to lamia cause i couldnt stand the faggots. I dont mine gays at all but some of those kids were just faggots

No, I'm not playing it now. Reread the first part of my post.

Maybe it's 'cause I played it during the original launch, but... It just doesn't feel good.

Remind me, how 15 years is not a lot of time. Or maybe not, apparently it wasn't enough for you to lose your virginity.

Yeah but will this popularity last? (Hint: no.)

because I play everquest

How bad was it?

i dont eat dicks

Im dwarf paladin almost reaching level 40, its completely taken over my life

because its always the same. grinding grinding and grinding. and you wait alot in this shit game.

because im playting retail

All of you dumb faggits complaining about the grind.... smoke some glass and enjoy the game. It’s all about endgame content anyway.

Because I understand the difference between tedious and difficult and I know that vanilla was not "hard" it was just more time consuming. I know that nostalgic immersion doesn't last and despite what ppl think there HAVE been things improved on in the last decade.

I would play TBC or Wrath because I thought the raiding was WAY better, Kara and Ulduar are my two favorite raids of all time and I though TBC gear looked sick. Everything in classic to me looks ugly and dated..........because......well you know...

Im playing blasphemous

>paying for windows 10
you know they gave it out for free right?

Except that its not a virtual card game and that its a actually a game? But yeah if you consider driving a car to be the same as thinking of driving. I guess its the same...

Well time is relative so 15 years could be seen as short depending on the perception of the person. Also, if you're this user, you said "literal decades" not once, but twice. A little redundant, anyway, one singular decade would be 10 years, notice the lack of the letter s at the end, denoting that it is non-plural, meaning only 1. Now, "decades" with an s at the end, denoting plural, would be two or more of these things. So taking into consideration what we've learn so far:

1 Decade = 10 Years
Time elasped since release of World of Warcraft = about 15 years.

If you subtract one decade from the time that has elapsed since World of Warcraft originally released, we are left with 5 years, meaning it would take another 5 years to reach another decade to make the time that elapsed since wow released to, "decades". If a decade is 10 years, but WoW had released 15 years ago, then according to the math, that's one and one-half decade. Checkmate, athiest. Also, you're fucking retarded and I hope you kill yourself soon.

Attached: 53r4trt.jpg (604x453, 45K)

Played Vanilla, Burning Crusade, etc.
Those were the good days.
Classic =/= Vanilla. There are noted differences and it's those differences that keep me from coming back after a very long hiatus.

TLDR: Fuck wow classic, it's not vanilla.

Pls reform your sentence

cringe

my question would be how do they play this game sober ??? without weed its soul crushing

lol why you lie on the internet?

Because I did 99.5% of the content 15 years ago and I don't have the time to do it again, plus the games pretty fuckin shit by today's standards and the utter debacle of launch week queues

It makes little difference to your brain whether you are driving or simulating driving. Hearthstone is more challenging than WoW. Grindfest? Fuck off, WoW was always easy mode compared to games like EQ.

because blizzard sucks donkey balls now. Creating "Classic" doesn't hide that fact.

They really desperately need a graphics update

Attached: 387246a548996f580a615486d5ee3a3f.jpg (400x403, 44K)

i would unironically play it if it had modern graphics

I'm busy with BFA, that's why. I was around when the original vanilla was a thing. I have no real desire to revisit it.

I'm also a dwarf paladin! Watch yer back

I cannot login to this game without logging straight back out again within 15 minutes. It will take nothing short of a miracle to save this game.

Pretty god damn bad, during the original ARR it wasnt bad everyone was lowkey. The during HW its like the damn broke loose and the faggotry came out

because queue

Nailed it.

I actually have a good friend of mine who talked me into playing. Got to level 10 and the high wore off. I work a lot I don’t want to spend all day on a computer.

> as I shitpost on Yea Forums

Becuase the last mmo i wasted my fucking time on was ultima online after that it all because easy interface gaming and talking ahit to people who hadnt spent 9 years grinding for nothing.

>I leveled up to lvl 50 and got bored out of my fucking mind.

This is why Classic will probably fail.
You can take the player out of Retail,
but you can't take the Retail out of the player.
Most of the community has kept the "gogogo" mentality.

Why the fuck would I pay to play Blizzard's private server?

This guy gets it

I played on the private server Kronos a bit last summer then quit. It's a very tedious game. It's just a huge time waster.

cus im not gay

Diablo 3 is much more fun to play.

Attached: diablo_3.jpg (1920x1080, 620K)

Paragon level 120. How cute.

D3 is abomination

That's all you got to type? You're a pussy ass bitch. Talking all that shit on the other side of your screen. If we met irl I'd break your fucking neck and you know it.

big cringe

Selling my asshole for 50g, need dat mount

What are you even on about.

You cant migrate to high pop servers.

Still ques on tons of realms.

Nearly all realms are still high pop.

SS taken just now on EU

Attached: ques.png (1917x1079, 1.11M)

Play path of exile, the true sequel to d3

should i roll shammy or priest tho

is it really that tedious to play? im bored of all my current video games and i dont have a group to play dnd with, but i want that sweet dungeon crawling loot boys

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

i rather play WoW BC on private server

Attached: FULL-DOWNLOAD-GAME-FOR-PC.jpg (1728x1080, 153K)

Nice trips but then dont play wow, at least wow classic

is it as slow as these people make it sound to be? dont mind some grinding

because I am not a homosexual

Question. Is there nothing else to expand upon so now we are just circling back around? What was the reason that everyone is going back to classic wow? P.s. i stopped playing when cata came out.

i never bothered with WoW in the first place... it says alot about a game's direction when they have to strip it down and repackage it to their original fanbase, it means they lost their way.

Already got my mount

Attached: DnrbSuExBZePcHeku7lLlzVehPCAvuYBNNkBxsa5Fyk.jpg (714x960, 125K)

Do it. It's great. My fiance and I have been leveling and just hit 52 and doing the sunken temple right now!

Dang son, how much do you guys play a day?

got any any advice on which class is the most buff heavy? love giving out them buffs, and love giving them to myself. im guessing paladin/shaman?

Home
Yes this is supposed to be when there was a big forest and swamp

fuck just realized pally and shaman are split between hoarde and alliance.. really wanted to play horde but paladin seems like good fun

>muh sjws

I'm starting my final year law school otherwise I would be hard smashing that game.

No shit, nothing lasts

World of Femcraft: The Wokening

Nope.

Its slow because you have to find a group walk to the dungeon then do the dungeon. Or just quest to max but thats boring shit. If it had story to it no big deal its just a slog fest

>2019
Still playing WOW period, you must also be one of those minecraft faggots right?

Fairbanks is already rife with people demanding over the requirement levels for nothing but AOE fests, because they can't bother to quest for 40 hours.

Nice!

pally if you want to be a buff bot. we're leveling as a warrior rogue combo

this is stupiud. Why play a mmo multiplayer rpg if you don't have time to deal with other people.
I mean, I understand why u say that, but you want to shape an entire game based on your convenience?

Attached: 1567450733339.jpg (480x484, 14K)

This.

Its pathetic that you watch nerds play video games faggot kys

My niggas as well

Honestly? I don't wanna get addicted to another MMO, I've playes OSRS and FF14

Attached: 971nq11km8a21.jpg (582x331, 21K)

There was a group of people that played vanilla wow on pirate servers. Blizzard shut them down and the players asked what the hell man, you don't even offer the vanilla service what money are you losing?
Then Blizzard heard the word money and made classic.

That's not why Classic happened. People have been begging for Vanilla for a long time. Enough so that President told the fan base that it won't happen and they really do not want it. So a bunch of vanilla player made servers came into existence with tens of thousands of players on them. So after enough begging and noticing they can make some extra $ on this Blizzard gave in. Which actually resulted in a number of private vanilla servers shutting down and people returning to WoW.

never been into wow that much. Right now I'm playing Borderlands 3 but I barely even progress.

Not sure where you got your info.. but its wrong

point remains... if you have enough players wanting vanilla, it means your game has lost its way.

Go check server pop.

No you're just playing an even more boring as shit game

Way to slow gameplay, feels like torture.

As an osrs player, I'm very used to this
Fuck now I kinda wanna play wow, only leveled a warrior up to like 60 once in cataclysm

No it doesn't mean that at all. It means that as the progressed a minority of people didn't like the changes. This is a common thing with people. How are you this dumb?

>attack intelligence
conversation aborted.

>you should actively want to spend 5 hours of your spare time doing absolutely fuck all, just waiting to be able to do the thing you actually want to do
Kill yourself.

Yep, like a dog with a tail between its legs you camper off.

Attached: ClappyClappy.gif (200x187, 162K)

I'm playing, but that doesnt mean I dont see how someone would see this game as utterly pointless and pure shit. Its grind so at endgame you can grind more for endgame items. The gameplay isnt very good... just a lot of grind. I'm here for nolstagic reasons(there are much better mmos) so unless your playing with irl friends then idk what you're doing with your life.

I have a job and no time for game like this

Attached: pat-construction-worker-pepe-2714362.png (500x556, 99K)

Kys

Having a blast.

The roommates and I are still playing.

One of the guys is new and is loving it. He says he was pretty much brainwashed into thinking it was a trash game for years.

>Unironically enjoys playing hearthstone
You are a special kind of gamer

i have no time for games

coz family?

Because not everyone is a poor fag like you

Any thoughts on rogue VS warlock for pvp? hate combos so maybe not rogue

agree

mostly i'm just broke. all ive got is a shit laptop right now that can't run it and on top of that i cant afford the game or subscription.

Attached: 128547.jpg (612x547, 54K)

I'm a big fan but some people are such spergs
Just throw out some low quality bait and watch retards swarm your whispers with an instant ignore

Attached: J2zd4Tw.png (445x77, 83K)

Shit laptops will run it and you can play Free until lvl 20.

Seeing a lot of highs and fulls... not saying this game is good... but people are playing it whether you like it or not.

you cant play wow classic free to lvl 20 thats retail

This post makes me sad. You need love in your life user.

Dude you dont have to try and convince everyone... the game is shit and any shit game is fun with friends. It's the reason I'm playing wow classic... you're probably one of those people that have played retail for years. What a shitty experience.

"A minority"
Nope
Most people hate the direction WoW is going in

I hope you find happiness in life.

False
My friend group is playing solo and just picking up groups as we go
It's still fun as fuck, go back to Yea Forums

Found the DPS player

already did. im just posting a funny

Well I'm glad you're having fun, seems it doesnt take much for that tho. I'm never at Yea Forums, so dont get your feelings hurt. Also you cant falsify an opinion, but I'm sure you know that

>paladin seems like good fun
You have a funny idea of fun boy. You're gonna be stuck doing nothing but buffs and the same fucking heal over and over again. Your bubble is your best PvP ability which is sad. And if you wanna look badass with the Judgement set you're going to be garbage.

Needing to troll to smile... sorry you've been hurt in life user. I'm sure you'll be happy someday

I apologize for attacking your opinions. Classic isn't trash, but it's fine if you dislike it. I hope you find more fun in it eventually.

lol dude you're assumptions are dumb. Don't get mad that someone calls you out for it.

That game was broken. It was fun at the time but it was a different time.

People were naive and casual. Also, general gamers weren't as good at games (remember how bad players were?). The 52 year old mom healing your SM run and not being able to keep up was part of the frustrating fun. WoW classic is just hardcore players who are good and that misses the spirit of the original.

The awe and wonder at the scale of WoW is gone. Games are massive now and very complex. WoW was one of the few games at the time that had a high mechanical complexity. By today's standards, WoW classic is relatively simple.

The optimization of the game has destroyed how "special" stuff was. When I played in 2004 and 2005, Warlocks were wearing spirit gear and weird items you got from quests were cherished and thought of as special. By 2006 entire websites were dedicated to how to optimize your quest selection, what items to wear, where to get them and what your DPS rotation should be. You know longer stumbled around happy with whatever you found, you knew that Shadowcraft chest dropped at UBRS and that you had x odds to get it.

WoW classic was fun because it was innocent. Once WoW became a machine it lost its charm.

tank = pull enemies with 3 abilities
dps = hurt enemies with 3 abilities
healer = heal team with 3 abilities
and yeah yeah theres extra shit you use but to sum it up this is the game you are playing.

I don't need to justify why i did it to you, but you just keep on being condescending. Maybe then Daddy will give you the attention you desired as a kid.

Serious question here.
Why do you feel a desire to play a game thats in fact "dead". It wont improve it wont add content, therefore you are finished at some point and stop playing, whats the point investing the time?

Ah, the last word... this means everything to you... so simple

I just farmed 12 flying tiger glands for I don't even know how long and I'm only level 22. I can't do this anymore.

Lmao nice rp. You use the same character in your furry discord?

Because only incel faggots play video games.
I play foot ball and drive a mustang
You guys just jack off to pictures all day
My girl gave me a blow job this morning and it was SO CASH

fucking this

What’s wrong with Furrys?

Yet, the majority are all playing regular WoW. Classic's numbers don't come close to the regular servers numbers. But common sense is so rare it's a super power.

I think "what isn't wrong with furries" would be a much shorter list

you realize greater blessings are in this patch? buff botting isnt a thing

Because classic wow is unbalanced, grindy, and you have to rely on the patience and consistency of a couple dozen retards in order to just get a chance at any decent gear.

I bet you fap to traps and use female pronouns

i already played upto 20 on this laptop and i almost raged hard. pic related.

Attached: Ec2TVI1 (1).gif (240x98, 739K)

T. Retail pally

I was just messin with you man. Dont get so salty.

Sorry but I'm not a fag
Try harder furry

That is like asking why do you play any offline video games since they all have endings. Or wondering why people keep playing a game after you beat the story line.

Sorry bro but i need my 1.5k mg's of salt for the day

because the story of wow is shit
id rather just play warcraft for a decent story

SELF RESPECT

Playing any kind of shaman is infinitely more fun than a paladin. His post was about fun. Paladins are really boring in vanilla.

Really it's not easy to tell
Classic brought back a giant chunk of the old playerbase, but you need a regular WoW sub to play. Meaning that it would be hard for blizzard to discern classic players from retail players, unless they are able to see how many players are on WoW classic/retail separately

If you're healthy active and get your potassium intake you actually need 3-6 grams of salt a day. But lets be honest..

the hype is over soon once the players hit 60 and realize that there is nothing else to do than raiding the same shit over and over again, whats the point eben?

Because I have adult responsibilities now and none of the people I played with back when are playing.

Attached: 1563598870915.png (536x417, 224K)

Nah I quit in Cata and was already unhappy with the direction of the game in Wrath.

I've played on a few private servers in the meantime. Nost, Warmane etc...

I was going by sodium, sorry.

Sadly this.

Coming from a guy so assblasted he had to write a whole cringe essay on an anime image board...
Somehow I doubt it...

MmmmHmmm

What ever you say you publicly educated nitwit.

Attached: 1450612768045.gif (500x668, 737K)

OMFG I died. LOL

Got 1 level 70

because it cost 15 dollars a month and that's fucking stupid

>publicly educated
True. But I also come from a country where private schools are only for retards too stupid to keep up with public school

because SKYRIM

Attached: enb 2019_07_13 04_24_56_62.png (1360x768, 1.57M)

It think you meant to say that youre sad because you cant be openly racist in trade chat.

I am, lv 10 human rogue on some ass server I cant remember the name of, ridgeway speed or something?

>real man
>faggot weeaboo
Pick one

It is sad how little boys like this make up imaginary tales online just to feel better about themselves while hiding under the guise of "I'm just trolling bro!".

He might not be trolling. Probably just from Scandinavia

imagine being excited for a downgrade

No computer, I'm a consolefag

your moms a downgrade

i'm here bro !

no u

Because WoW has always been garbage like all other MMOs.

double cringe

> Hey lots start playing
> Spot in queue: 5968
> Wait time: 76 minutes

Nope.

because when the game turned to a hate group and treated its members like garbage the idea of going back to classical doesnt change a single thing when first of all blizzard made mistakes, they made quests that relied on racism and people tuned into it and left, and going back to classic doesnt fix of those mistakes except maybe make it harder for them to keep the interest of older players who end up being not so great after trying to convince their school that their level 100 blood elf is "completely vimorious" or that their level 110 night elf also "can deadlift 200 gnomes". they made mistakes the game is even more racist now than it was when it had a dying user base but if you're really into being in competition with spoiled 14 year olds who think its still a new game go ahead anf get vanned.

Cuz I've been playing on a classic server for free for almost a decade without having to pay for it.

Luckily yours didn't shut down yet. A lot of them are so they don't have to deal with it anymore.

>mfw racist against imaginary races is a negative thing

Attached: 1491719935187.jpg (448x480, 19K)

Shadow craft chest fucki n sucks go get a cadaverous chest from scholo

Bump

It doesn't. It's glorious.

Imagine being this woke. You gotta virtue signal the rights of video game characters. The soy flows strong within this one.

The Shadowcraft set looks better though.