How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

I have a job program that will transfer to the city to help me find work and someone who will rent me a room

Is this good enough?

Attached: C9889F86-1FCA-4D5D-AE6C-32D5719AD863.jpg (633x758, 31K)

Rape a cat

You're on probation for being a criminal.

I’m a statistic dude

What was the charge?

Ops copypasta is stale

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT YOU FUCKING TERRORIST.

I HOPE YOU GO TO THE PSYCH WARD AS WELL AND GET PUMPED FULL OF MEDICINE.

FUCKING TERRORIST. BITCH ASS CRIMINAL

youre a nigger

Does not matter. I have seen white people get 4 DUIs and get the same punishment and white people kill someone doing a dui and get 4 years in prison

I would rather be born in a city and do 4 years then be born in a small too. So I got fucked worse than anyone

>DUI
Niggers were a mistake
Stop fucking drinking and driving you black piece of shit

>I-it doesnt matter I dindu nuffin
Typical nigger behavior
Just like you want us to spoon feed you answers when you can just google your probation laws as well as literally everything you need to get a transfer approved by the court but nah that would require you putting in effort and we both know your incapable of that.

Theres the excuses no one is gonna help you nigger

I have everything I need to transfer but they can hate on me cause I’m black. A misdemeanor too! And I been on good behavior

>I have everything
No you dont it's why you came here

Trips of truth

Work your job
Serve your probation
Dont nigger it up in the meantime
Get off probation
Move

dubs for marvo como
luko cago would be nigger with dano rando

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 17K)

I said how do I transfer it you dumb fuck

Google is your friend. Get to work nigger.

I have a job program that will move down there and a place and shit but sometimes i just get grumpy ass mother fucker to deal with who just likes having as much stress and paperwork as they can get and bitch the whole time so idk

I know god is trying to trap me here and will line me up with all that shit that will make me fail

this copy pasta sucks

Whatever you think, you're right. Fuck you I hope they never remove your probation and your stuck in that hell of a town forever.