Is doing synthetic weed a good idea

Is doing synthetic weed a good idea

Attached: o.jpg (1000x600, 108K)

No

It can be pretty fun just dont over do it your first time.

Not at all

It’s not a good idea. It’s a GREAT idea.

no. shit rots your brain. id rather do coke

that's just poison ivy leaves

I tried it. No. It's not worth it. It's a trip. Literally.

No.

Not at all

do you love me?

Just smoke regular weed, not nearly as bad for you and better high

Well first off, what concise data do you know about this substance? If you know nothing about its chemistry, use it if you enjoy the thrill of possible brain damage. Synthetic cannabinoids are rarely chemically similar in structure to THC and CBD, and can therefore, really fuck some shit up if it is one of those toxic garbage assembled versions. Mystery plant CAN be dangerous.

It is OP... And don't listen to those fags here. You need to overdo it to fully experience it.

No

no

No but your gonna do it anyways so at least have a butt plug in

no

do salvia instead

No.

>synthetic
>weed
Choose one

No , it'll give you a bad headache and make you puke .

Nope, it's terrible! I had a 45min Panic attack and pretty much stared into the wall

No. You have no idea what chemicals are in there or how you will react. They are called that because they bind to THC receptors, but effects can be totally different.

that an old idea. there were spices and similar

Attached: cowardice.jpg (300x280, 30K)

No.

You’re wrong faggot, kill your self

do you love me?

Just don't

No.

/thread

Why do you need gloves? Is it that corrosive to human flesh?

not unless you're in jail

It's all around terrible and a bad idea

Yes user just live stream it

hell no

it's not weed it's organic matter sprayed with various chemicals.

shut up faggot and let the man show us a good time on live stream

Step away from the bag.

Aw, don't listen to these blokes.
Synthetic cannabinoids, it depends. In my experience, they're never actually like weed, if you just wanted a weed substitute -- but many people like synthetic cannabinoids as their own drug!
For a time, I would smoke 5F-ADB every day. That was a trip. I still have the bottle of it and I have practically no intention of giving it away or wasting it.
:D

Attached: IMG_0065.jpg (720x714, 123K)

Never

I was going to say that it would make you retarded, but if you're still considering it with the info freely available as to what it can do to you, you're clearly a fucking Grade-A window licker anyway, so knock yourself out you daft cunt.

Its a big thing in jails in the uk. Never tried it but it fucks people up bro, dont touch the shit

Stop preventing him from getting hit with nerve gas