Red pill me on the vaping deaths

red pill me on the vaping deaths

Attached: 5118A360-5088-492D-AF93-02046B1FBBEF.jpg (1000x667, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/05/contaminant-found-vaping-products-linked-deadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/?noredirect=on
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air
cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you put anything in your lungs that is not oxygen it's going to cause you harm, the deaths we are seeing sounds like an xterm from of popcorn lung have you seen some of the vape hits these kids do they exhale smoke that is larger then their body

Nearly all the cases have been from black market THC pens. The ones that aren't probably just won't admit they were using illegal vapes.

As anons have said, it seems like it's coming from underage kids using black market thc vape cartridges and inhaling anything besides the atmosphere is not good for your lungs.

The whole let's ban flavors thing is just plain stupid too IMO

BIG TOBACCO COMPANIES ARE POISONING VAPE JUICE BEWARE

Vaping is better than smoking. These deaths are not a normal part of vaping, they are the result of contaminated products. The news about it is overblown. It is being used by cigarette companies to fight the vaping industry because the vaping industry is destroying the smoking industry.

BUTT CHUG

Headline fucking news
>inhaling shit that isn't air is probably bad for you and may even kill your sorry hipster ass

It was vitamin E Acetate mainly. Burgers didnt regulate it and piglord doenst like science.

Attached: cigarette-vape-experiment-01-ht-jc-181228_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg (992x661, 73K)

dudes treating it like a bong sucking down half a vape cartridge in a single rip. wondering why they getting sick.

>xterm

Facts. U.S. is very behind on regulating new industries. Vitamin E creates an immune response in the lungs causing severe inflammation and often asphyxia.

Its yet another jewish plot to harm and destroy White people.

Attached: 1558389729687.webm (720x404, 451K)

Officially its called lipoic pneumonia.

Attached: 1118full-peyton-list (10).jpg (1118x629, 49K)

Saying it's a thc pen and not a nicotine vape
Ive never heard one report on that. Do you have a source on that or are you pulling this out of your ass?

Who cares?
Vaping is for dumb teens, if you want to smoke, smoke cigarettes or don't smoke at all

>muh it helps quitting

Yeah right, the majority of vapers are young fucks who started with vapes and slowly move on to cigs

But also some cases the patients are found to have glycerol built up in their lungs. Vegetable glycerin

It's a dodge
I'm seeing the same reports you are which ate implicating both nicotine and thc vaping

>all the vapers who vape nicotine-free vape juice
Talk about a cringe hobby

washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/05/contaminant-found-vaping-products-linked-deadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/?noredirect=on

>"The FDA also told state officials Wednesday that its lab tests found nothing unusual in nicotine products that had been collected from sick patients, according to another person who took part in the call."

They've literally come out and redefined the issue and narrowed the investigation to vitamin e that was found exclusively in THC carts from the street. Of course they can't say it was definitively that so early in the game, but you can't tell me that vaping, which has been around for over a decade now, just suddenly started killing a handful of teens who all happened to be vaping on illegal shit.

Dont hold it in or take 200w clouds to the face dummies

nah peoples feelings are hurt we need to ban babby killing assault vapes

It's a modern-day moral panic and it's hard to watch a bunch of people in their 20s turn into pearl clutching old women.

Remember: if it bleeds, it leads. Don't buy into the media frenzy surrounding this shit. I'm scared that many ex smokers will become smokers again because they are terrified from this irresponsible spreading of disinformation.

They will eventually try to shift blame to nicotine, like always.

Most people think nicotine is addictive, dangerous, toxic and causes cancer. None of that is true. Google:

"If the data contradict the theory, throw out the data: Nicotine addiction in the 2010 report of the Surgeon General"

"Do smokers self-administer pure nicotine? A review of the evidence."
> Smokers in fact do not administer pure nicotine in any of the forms studied to date, even when abstinent and presumably nicotine-deprived

"Euphoriant effects of nicotine in smokers: fact or artifact?"

"Long-term effects of inhaled nicotine"

"Direct Effects of Pure Nicotine, Cigarette Smoke Extract, Swedish-type Smokeless Tobacco (Snus) Extract and Ethanol on Human Normal Endothelial Cells and Fibroblasts"
> The combination of alterated gene expressions and strongly inhibited DNA synthesis was only detected in cells exposed to smoke extract

"Human monoamine oxidase is inhibited by tobacco smoke: beta-carboline alkaloids act as potent and reversible inhibitors."

"Transient behavioral sensitization to nicotine becomes long-lasting with monoamine oxidases inhibitors”

“Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Increases the Motivation to Self-Administer Nicotine in Rats”

“Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors Allow Locomotor and Rewarding Responses to Nicotine”

“Monoamine oxidase A knockout mice exhibit impaired nicotine preference but normal responses to novel stimuli”

“Monoamine oxidase A rather than monoamine oxidase B inhibition increases nicotine reinforcement in rats”

“Involvement of alpha1-adrenergic receptors in tranylcypromine enhancement of nicotine self-administration in rat”

“Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Prolongs the Duration of Nicotine Withdrawal-Induced Place Aversion”

“Inhibition of Monoamine Oxidases Desensitizes 5-HT1A Autoreceptors and Allows Nicotine to Induce a Neurochemical and Behavioral Sensitization”

Nicotine is in fact good for you. It's all the other shit in tobacco smoke that is dangerous and addictive.

"Neuroprotective effect of nicotine on dopaminergic neurons by anti‐inflammatory action"

"Activation of the Cholinergic Anti-Inflammatory System by Nicotine Attenuates Neuroinflammation via Suppression of Th1 and Th17 Responses"

"The vagus nerve and the nicotinic anti-inflammatory pathway"

Putting anything but air in your lungs is stupid. Putting anything but air in your lungs repeatedly over an extended period of time is even more stupid. Putting heated chemicals into your lungs, which helps to exacerbate carcinogenic behavior, is even more stupid.

>Nicotine is good for you
If Nicotine is not addictive, why must you ween yourself off of it after becoming addicted?

The problem is that the vapor is basically oil, and as it turns out inhaling thick clouds of oil directly into your lungs a few dozen times a day can result in serious damage to the lungs.

lipid pneumonia from vitamin E or a similar FAT mixed with the cannabis oils to blend it better, but also lethal because it causes a nasty reaction.

Tobacco smoke is a whole lot more than just nicotine. Tobacco smoke is very addictive. Nicotine by itself is not.

You haven't answered my question. Why do nicotine patches exist?

Don't use cartridges made by Ching-Chongs or meth-heads, and you won't die. The end.

I think you underestimate just how much toxic shit is in cigarettes. And yet, people don't keel over and die after smoking for a year. There's clearly something else at play here, and most cases have already confirmed illicit cart usage. The ones who haven't probably just won't admit they broke the law.

Anything in your lungs. Anything. That would obviously include the toxic chemicals in cigarettes. Or, did it not? Is cigarette smoke magically absent from being anything in your lungs?

Hello? Why are you also then telling me that toxic smoke exists, but doesn't kill people after a year? Is it gaseous Radon? No. Does it cause lung cancer?

Well, user?

just another conspiracy by the "good people dont smoke marijuana"bible thumpin trump administration

Because weening off of *tobacco* is easier with nicotine replacement therapy.

And before you ask "but isn't nicotine addictive then" – no, it's not, not by itself.

>"Human monoamine oxidase is inhibited by tobacco smoke: beta-carboline alkaloids act as potent and reversible inhibitors."
>"Transient behavioral sensitization to nicotine becomes long-lasting with monoamine oxidases inhibitors”
>“Monoamine Oxidase Inhibition Dramatically Increases the Motivation to Self-Administer Nicotine in Rats”
>“Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors Allow Locomotor and Rewarding Responses to Nicotine”

MARVO COMO HIELLO FIERO CLUBO

Attached: images (1).png (275x183, 7K)

>Be me
>Breathing Nitrogen every day
>Not Oxygen
>Becomes popcorn
>B&

Attached: giphy (1).gif (268x268, 1.35M)

Then you're not looking at all. There was at least one death where the guy only vaped thc carts, he was broke so he started buying carts from a street dealer who was selling for half what the shops were. Dealer was buying legal juice then cutting it and selling at a discount.
A very large number of illnesses in otherwise healthy people admitted vaping street thc carts.

This. I am a Lambert and Butler merchandiser and every poisned vape pen I sell I get 50p from L+B plc. Screen shot this for when the truth comes out.

Has nothing to with with any of that you idiot.
It's the mainstream media.
The media has been attacking the vaping industry with all sorts of wild boogeyman stories and half-assed studies since the Obama administration.
They get they get their money from the pharmaceutical companies who make all the other nicotine replacement products people aren't buying anymore.

You're a moron. Guess who owns Juul?

Mm Everytime I attempted quitting ciggies on nicotine replacement, I failed. The only path is cold turkey and will power. I smoked for a decade, haven't smoked for a year+
If you can quit cigarettes you can do anything, if you can't quit (don't want to) you are projecting your weak will to the world.

but the smoke companies own the vape stuff so you are a retard that doesnt know shit

>tobacco=nicotine

>nicotine is not addictive by itself
Without nicotine, there is no addiction. You are being scientifically illiterate and splitting hairs in all the wrong places.

Nicotine is a stimulant. It exists inside tobacco. You do not find tobacco fibers in an aptly-named
>nicotine patch
you find nicotine, the stimulant. Because it's called Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Not Tobacco Plant Replacement Therapy, not Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitior Replacement Therapy. MAOIS do not cause addiction- the stimulant does. MAOIS, as you said, merely interact with the biochemistry of a human body and the nicotine. It facilitates the interaction at a faster rate than you'd get by just consuming the nicotine.

None of the things you greentexted tell me why nicotine patches exist. You just greentexted some sentences from articles you don't understand. You might not even have basic highschool chemistry under your belt.

Juul is not your average vape. Juuls contain a cured tobacco extract with nicotine salts and who knows what other alkaloids from the tobacco plant, and they are pretty much just as addictive as tobacco.

Your average vapes contain synthetic freebase nicotine. Very different stuff, much better controlled, not a product of big tobacco.

Tobacco is not nicotine, you dimwit.

The science is in and you're out.

>Wikipedia summarizes Guillem et al 2005 as “Technically, nicotine is not significantly addictive, as nicotine administered alone does not produce significant reinforcing properties” - the addictiveness coming from MAOIs (eg. Khalil et al 2000, Khalil et al 2006) & possibly other compounds present in tobacco

Tobacco naturally (and through gmo supernaturally) produces nicotine. It is literally the only reason tobacco is worth anything & is the only reason it's addictive.

that feel when you can quit heroin but not ciggies :)

Attached: you.jpg (640x374, 64K)

I didn't imply that, user did. Look.

>weening off of *tobacco* is easier with nicotine replacement therapy
Do you ween off tobacco, or do you ween off nicotine? Because right now, it looks like you slap on a nicotine patch to ween your body off of the tobacco in your bloodstream.

There's no tobacco inside those patches.

Did I not just tell you that MAOIs facilitate the interaction at a faster rate than just consuming nicotine?
>It facilitates the interaction at a faster rate than you'd get by just consuming the nicotine
And fancy that, you've got a quote from Wikipedia that says there are compounds present in tobacco.

>wikipedia

>anything except oxygen
Wooow look at the scientists over here!
You understand that air is 78% nitrogen and on average 1% water vapor right?

This

yup this is most likely what happened cuz of dumbass kids buying cheap carts

Danger exaggerated.Not nearly as bad as a crack and dust woolie.

Are you me? Smoked for just over a decade. Tried to quit via patches, gum even that prescription medicine (which gave me such horrible migraines I couldn't see straight) until I ended up laid off of work. Had to buckle down to conserve money and smoking was the first unnecessary I could think of. Cold turkey was the only way to go. Havent smoked since 2008. Once free from the "Beast".....Realized I was just a slave to Big Tobacco and our governments efforts towards population control.

To a certain degree smoking anything is not good for your lungs. That aside, the more extended vaping damage is being seen in vapers that were not previous cigarette smokers. I think this is because some vapers do their vapes like their taking a bong hit rather than smoking a cigarette. The force of inhale and the degree to which particulates are driven deep into the lungs is a factor when considering lung damage.

>Hur dur, inhaling any exogenous substance is bad for your lungs, Yea Forumsro!
Seriously, where did this faggotry originate? I'm starting to think it's literally just one guy who came up with it and started spamming it because he thinks it sounds "smart."

Do you regularly inhale toothpicks? Those are exogenous substances.

Attached: D2DD8E5C-C703-4B7D-B016-7CDBC1ACE96C.jpg (748x748, 90K)

It's pretty easy to claim that it's only people who didn't previously smoke because they're almost all either underage or just turned 18 during breakfast this morning. Vaping has been around for over a decade, and it's only recently that people have been ending up in the hospital. And it's almost all teenagers. But you're right...it's just people taking big hits.

All been black market thc. The killer ingredient is believed to be vitamin E.

havent the hipsters in detroit gotten robbed enough from the ghetto niggers to move out yet?

>Facts. U.S. is very behind on regulating new industries.
true facts. I worked for a food factory that was trying to get into the new "nutraceuticals" market, which is basically completely unregulated pseudofood loaded with artificially sourced vitamins and other supplements, marketed as healthy. Think flintstones chewy vitamns for "adults." The place already had been stuffing everything they made with 10x what the label said it contained in vitamins. They overload it on purpose in case of any manufacturing defects (there are a lot) or degradation during storage and shipping. I almost hope some kids die and they get sued into oblivion.

So how safe is for example CBD vaping?

if you've willingly purchased and ingested CBD products you were probably already brain dead before you touched it.

that's not how gentrification works friend.

If you live where it's legal it's fine. Otherwise just smoke bud.

Mostly AIDS, vapers are all gay, you know.

the fact that you can come up with a single example that fits the story among an infinite number of things which are also unsafe to inhale basically enhances your argument by the reciprocal of infinity
tl;dr you're fucking retarded.

>you put anything in your lungs that is not oxygen it's going to cause you harm,

Nigger what do you think air consists of?

Not just illegal pens but I've heard the carts were also booted shit, so basically against all warnings being like "PLEASE don't do this" they did it

That being said, I'm not going to say vaping is 'healthy,' though I've never seen non-shill shit saying it's worse for you than smoking
But I'm not in the US. Shit could be wildly bad out there comparatively

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air

It works like this: if you put shit into your lungs except air, you're likely to have a bad time. This bad time could result in death.

/thread

>you're right
>you're retarded
Really?

There are dealers that make their own THC liquid, and fill cheapo cartridges they buy in bulk. I've bought them before because they're dirt cheap, but the quality ranges from barely passable to completely defective. I'm assuming some groups of people who homemake thc liquid are not operating the cleanest workshop and get contaminated. Teenagers then buy these from dealers at festivals and concerts and send those contaminants right into their lungs. That's the cause.

VAPE JUICE = ANTIFREEZE COOLANT + NICOTINE + AIR FRESHENER

What could possibly go wrong?

Should've just smoked cigarettes, it's been 9 years since I started and my lungs feel great.

this is where the mis info points you. VIT E Acetate is in 70% of legit or 'illegal' carts on the market, lots of terpene manufactures were using this as industry standard, this is not the culprit of these deaths its something else

>>"If Tocopheryl Acetate is indeed the culprit, this is an industry wide problem with serious ramifications. Most suppliers, vendors and re sellers did the due diligence of researching this product. It passed all the quality control standards set internally by cannabis vape companies, as well as passing state testing requirements. Regardless of what the contaminant is, this in an industry wide problem, each held by manufacturers, resellers, distributors and on down the chain. Each company Deconstructed this product, analyzed it, researched it, cross referenced it to the FDA, provided COAs and MSDS to the public and did and everything we knew how to do to provide a good product in the climate we operate under. We performed our due diligence to the best of our abilities by meeting with the OLCC, disclosing our ingredients, multiple third party laboratory testing, researching FDA guidelines, researching published inhalation studies and more. At this time the FDA has stated Quote "No one substance, Including Vitamin E Acetate, has been identified in all of the samples tested."

Don’t feel bad. I quit both before too and honesty heroin was easier than cigarettes lol

>CRINGE
Goes in all fields

Follow the money. State governments are harping on vaping because it takes away tobacco revenue. That big settlement with big tobacco was dependent on a percentage of sales. When the settlement went through, many states wanted money right then. They issued bonds backed by future settlement payments. With vaping cutting into their settlement payments and now they are on the hook for Billions, states are desperate to keep people from giving up the cigarette Jew. That is why there is an over reaction and misinformation about the vaping deaths.

Did you know that inhaling dihydrogen monoxide can be fatal?

Inhaling tons of cock could be dangerous but it doesn't stop you

Yep, about 10 people per day die by accidental inhalation of Dihydrogen Monoxide. This is a very dangerous substance that needs to have use and possession banned.

This. Propaganda

So is inhaling toothpicks.

E Vitamin was used in undeclared liquids, sold on shady websites and on the streets, along with artificial THC. Vit.E is coming back to a "solid"/oily state under 188°C/370°F, thus getting stuck in lungs. And ending up with people in hospital, unable to breath.

Sincerely, an actual pro actor of the EU Vaping scene. Cheers.

Attached: 20190914_131048.jpg (1070x1151, 348K)

>red pill me
GTFO pill-popping /pol/esmoker

Attached: back-to-pol.jpg (480x240, 29K)

5 people die from random vape related shit. Trump admin gets paid a few mil by big tobacco and flavored ecigs get banned

Tens of thousands die every year from flavored alcohol and tobacco, no one cares.

Welcome, this has been your first lesson into how the entire US political system is a giant corporate lobbying tool.

That's not true according to the CDC.

There is zero link to this.

This is shop owners passing this around to market their product "safe"

Proved it to a vape fag last night.

Not true.

Source

CDC.

>put a completely unnatural substance into your lungs
>side effects occur
>mfw people lose their shit over this

yeah obviously it's not fuckin good for you, still probably better than smoking but christ

Attached: com on.png (570x478, 344K)

>Proved it to a vape fag last night
>Does not post proof

Attached: 1555695120782.jpg (563x651, 226K)

That's like saying

"You cant tell me cuggeretes, which have been around for 50 years, all of the sudden is causing cancer".

>very behind on regulating new industries.

fucking commie boot sucking faggot eat shit

Explain lip and throat cancer in snuff users dumbass.

Nicotine is addictive, tar causes cancer.

Outbreak of Severe Pulmonary Disease Linked with E-cigarette Product Use
cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html

Owned because you cant google.

I LITERALLY SAID

SOURCE CDC.

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-161940_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 600K)

You source only proves that the CDC also doesn't know jack shit. Literally on the first page they basically declare "lol we don't know whats really causing this just don't vape ok"

Attached: 1558291814228.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

>HURR DURR ME AMBIGUOUSLY SAYING "CDC" IS A CREDIBLE SOURCE

Also

Attached: 1537110404478.png (520x512, 51K)

Right.

So why the fuck could someone declare "contaminated products from china"

Thars exactly my point.

Its not linked to THC or Nicotine as people got sick just from nicotine.

Saying "its contaminated products" is just some cvape store owners trying to save their business.

Any why us this important?

Cuggertes dont out people in the hospital and kill you after 2 years. It takes 40.

Ciggs are fucking safer as of right now, and that's saying something.

that is what you get when you suck Robot Cocks