These cuts are pathetic

these cuts are pathetic

what are good ways to encourage me offing my pathetic existence

Attached: JBN0NAp.jpg (1536x2048, 761K)

Show the asshole and I’ll reveal the answer

Wanne hangout? Get you of your mind

you know im a man right liike i have a dick ill never be a female or woman im just a fucking man everyoen thinks im a man its never gonna get better ILL NEVER BE ANYTHING REAL

why am i so pathetic at hurting myself when i know no one is ever going to want my body anyway

no, im a man. everytime people learn, i disintegrate and fade into black

Attached: AsyWGZp.jpg (1536x2048, 834K)

I don't mind, you are what you are

no matter how much i feel like im not a guy, no matter how much i would look NOT like a guy... i still am.

when people learn that, my whole identity washes away and im left with nothing its just NOTHING fucking NOTHING forever and i wanna scream and cry until theres nothing

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x960, 259K)

If you were a man, you'd be able to do whatever you set your mind to. So you've got at least one feminine trait.

thats a bunch of nonwords you fuck.

people only think im a man when they know, and when they know im a man

its just that, im a man, forever a man. nothing else.

im not me, im a man, im not really me

Meth

forgot a pic...

i dont have drugs.

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x960, 240K)

I'm sure you're cool. Do you need help? maybe you want to talk?

I CANT EVEN UPLOAD THE FUCKING IMAGES RIGHT SIDE U?P IM A FUCKING FAILURE
FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME UFCKEV OKETAKOMBOKMTEAOMIBABOIMAEOMKBTEA

i love punchiung myself in the face so FUCKING HARD

uh im a man, hello. im a fucking man youre not gonna be interested in me in any REAL fucking fashion

Why not? Why take away the change? Maybe I'm down with anything.. you gotta relax, haha

Make your own fag

reveal your dick you trap

You can order scalpels on amazon that are far sharper than your average razorblade. Less resistance means less pain means less hesitation.

fuck you. you dont know what its like.

you dont know what its like to be a non-woman, really considered a man.

you dont know whawt its like to not be wanted for anything. only creepy disgusting sissy faggots want to interact with me and they want to be ME they IDOLISE me AND THEN THERES THE CREEPY PEDOS WHO ARE INTO ME. no normalcy, no normal men. no straight stuff.

and b est thing is, its my fault

faggots

how bad is the scarring. you sound like a pro. perhaps even like a friend

Attached: image0.jpg (1274x953, 255K)

I'm honestly very manly. Just looking for a talk anyway, maybe you can help me understand it more. But how old are you then?

The scarring depends on the care afterwards. Steristrips and polysporin. Are you looking for an end or only the relief of a satisfying cut?

im 21, i shouldnt have been able to grow this old with this horrible affliction

everytime i open my selfie camera i get the urge to punch myself hard and harder

i want to escape the feelings of all the shit inside me without having to escape the feelings that come after destroying my body even worse so that its even worse now

Attached: image1.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

this ain't you is it fagget?
do some timestamping

or did this pasta fly me by in the past?

Why, you look great, and I fucking bet you're an amazing person. If you want, we can talk on kik or somewhere else.

Just cut the penis off yourself and let the gods decide, if you bleed out and die or someone saves you

have sex with me you will wanna die guaranteed

I'm 20 btw

50+ alert

No u

LOL, ok- keep dreaming retard

Show tits you fat pig

Wow you look pathetic. Always remember, up the highway not across the street.
Wanna be saved? Want attention? You ain't fucking getting it from me. I completely agree with you. Give up. Kill yourself and let Mom and Dad find your sorry ass.

If I did it right, you'll call me an asshole and won't give up just to spite me.
I may be a Yea Forums Incel but my methods are effective.
Saving suiciders since 1902, amigos.

I DIE ON KIK WHICH IS GOOD

i want to do that, fuck waiting for stupid surgery. i want to just kind of tear my body up, honestly this dick can just be gone

how

im a fucking ugly fucking pig but im not fat i should be fat fuck you

funny enough you make me want to kill myself less

Attached: hIE0Jqs.jpg (960x1280, 363K)

Be the change you want to be. It’s not easy. It’s a struggle. You can do it. Believe. People care. They have their own problems and it makes it difficult to show.

Damn, I see the girl you are. A dick or not

ngl you're fucking beautiful i'm the same age as you btw

Lmaooooo. Wtf.

If you want to kik @david_hmu_x

theres no change

trannies are men thats how the world works.

so, im a man, nobody thinks otherwise, i have nothing to base my identity on. my identity is gone its not there anymore its lost.

this world isnt made for me

people dont really see that

i dont know

Attached: OfPXiMr.jpg (960x1280, 222K)

Where do you live? I'd fuck you and suck your dick

>>people dont really see that
But I see that, and I don't think you have to convince other, aslong as you believe in it yourself

idk but stfu your beautiful and no everyone is a fucking Yea Forums incel who thinks have a dick at birth make you a man like if you have all the surgery you're a girl and even with that dick I would have sex with you and i'm an average looking 21yo man

I dont care if your a man you got a hot body I'd love to fuck and I'm a sucker for trying to fix broken things

I mean look at those boobs!

same

Having a dick means you're a male. Having a vagina means you're female. Go back to BuzzFeed and tumblr faggot

some like it some don't so stfu and go back to your incel pride thread

You're a good case study as to why surgical alteration for transgender people is usually a bad idea.

Go take some antipsychotics and dwell on how much of a waste of space you are.

yeah exactly fuck off retard fucjk

TINDER: OH UR TRANS IM NOT INTO THAT SORYYR

NOT INTO TRANS NOW GO ENJOY LIFE AS A REJECT IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

LOL THEY DRUGGED ME TO HELL WITH CHLORPROMAZINE, HALOPERIDOL AND OLANZAPINE AND THEY NEVER DID SHIT. IVE BEEN TO ANTIPSYCHOTIC HELL AND IT NEVER DID SHIT IT ONLY MADE ME WORSE

fuck your case studies retard. I ACTUALLY READ PSYCHOLOGY AND I KNOW YOURE BEING A STUPID ARMCHAIR FUCK WHO GETS HIS INFO FROM FUCKING /pol/ AT WORST AND /lgbt/ AT BEST

i dont wear these ugly ineffective chezch e patches anymore.

Attached: dS1AIY1.jpg (960x1280, 331K)

Hope you can get better soon. I used to do things like this ~10 years or so ago, until I found someone who actually gave a shit about me.

There's someone out there for you.

Don't really have anything else to say.

Good luck.

So surgery won't make you happy, medicine makes you worse, and you're whoring yourself on Yea Forums for attention.

Even if I'm wrong about everything else (which I'm not) you sure as hell are a waste of space.

ahahaha oh my god you are really more pathetic than me.

you enter MY fucking threat to try and talk shit to ME when you have the faintest fucking idea of ANYTHING.

you have no fucking understanding how the intricate psychological mechanisms in people work and because of your FUCKING INNATE AUTISM YOUD NEVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES THINGS CLICK FOR PEOPLE AND WHAT HELPS THEM

and you obviously dont seem to know what the fuck helps you if youre in here trying to be a moronic unknowing fuck toward me with some sort of false sense of superior intellect

thanks

Attached: l3fl2yC.jpg (960x1280, 337K)

Have you tried pretending to be normal? You're letting something you can't change control you. Most people have this but ignore it most of the time.

you really have no fucking clue about modern day psychology do you.

get the fuck out of my thread retard im done interacting with you

Atleast show ass

As a fellow trans u really need to relax

Ya it's hard when you're still early/unpassing but tbh u are investing wayyyyyy too much emotional energy on something that slowly changes over time. One day u will wake up, live happily as who u are, and enjoy life

I was a homeless teen and an addict a few years ago..now I've transitioned, have a job, a house, and a very very sweet bf. Things change sis dont be too hard on urself

okay, before even reading your inane bullshit tranny message. addressing me as a "fellow trans" is the stupidest fucking thing youve done with interacting with me. i dont want to be your stupid fellow fucking "trans". i dont want to be trans. i feel like a fucking woman unlike you apparently.

but holy shit i could not give a fuck about your boring tranny life story, go back to being some awkward fuck. im gonna do the right thing and KILL myself.

i know im infinitely more woman than you anyway, can see it anyway without even seeing your pics or hearing you lol.

go kill yourself too eventually

also, the "sis" remark is fucking cringy and makes me thinik youre just some sissy cd

so whats up with the ass pic tbh i dont care what u feel like just do your thing but give us some good ass pics, ty.

Yikes..tried to be nice and show a lil compassion

Nvm tho go get professional help

Psychology is a soft science. Couldn't care less about it. Notsure what you mean by modern day

You are what you are, which is you. You happen to be born with a certain biological makeup "race", gender etc. If you dont identify with what a male or female typically has been historically and in the present that is completely fine. If you are attracted to the same or opposite sex either way is fine. Just come to terms with what you are and what you are not, you are a eukaryote, a mammal a human, a male or female (or something in between). Accept what you feel and also accept and appreciate it is not the norm. Man and woman are just labels on specific biology which is fine. You are great

only a dude could be this aggressive

uhhhhhh i think you should go back to your weird delusion of being a happy "woman" when youre still that homeless weird fucking man.

yeah you calling shit a soft science is a testament to how far away youre actually from the academic world

ur on drugs

Shut up and post more jack off worthy pics whore

Maybe if you stopped being such an attentionwhore normal people would approach you.

shit like you're pretty and all but dam calme the fuck down you're at war with everyone here even those that are on your side

hey, are you a tranny too? :D your maladjustment to being female is showing but your delusion of trying to push forward is showing even more :D narcisssssttttttt

no, i dont have any fucking drugs but i wish i did fucking have drugs retard.

yeah, of course, for you, anything. this ones old as shit though.

do you think i care about this shitty place? this shit Yea Forums place? do you REALLY think i give a fuck? im only here to waste my time to keep me AWAY FROM MY FUCKING HEAD

Attached: 4EQrwdy.jpg (1864x2048, 974K)

>uuhhh I'm so damaged woe is me
lmao

Those who like it are gay.
If incel means being normal, healthy and straight, proudly Incel
Is that the only word you queers can use on this site? iNcEl

Idk... stop being a faggot I guess...
It seems like it upsets you so stop doing it?

keep it going, less write more post

Go home. You're schizophrenic

Why do you people exist?
You're all mentally ill and need help.
Why do we as a society conform to your sickness?

This is like telling those who hear voices that claim to be God, are in fact hearing god and giving them news coverage so they'll feel better.

It is a soft science. It contains crap like men can feel like women. I guess that's why you added modern day because in the past a man claiming to be a woman would be either ignored or thrown in an asylum.

Get on all fours and show me that pretty little ass

so what if it's gay gtfo nobody care

>Or throw into an asylum
Which is what we need to start doing again. These idiots are everywhere.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I DONT CARE IF IM DAMAGED, THATS JUST THE WAY SHIT WORKS LOL. LIKE I CAN KEEP CRYING AS MUCH AS I WANT BUT ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE SHIT.

LIKE WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM TRYING TO FUCKING GATHER SOME BULLSHIT PITY? LOOK AT HTE FUCKING OP LOL I WAS ASKING HOW TO HUR TMSELF FOR REAL PROPERLY.

oh my god lol. holy shit. i can cry all about how my childhood was shit i can cry all i want about how they were mean evil and i felt awful, but its not gonna change shit.

being damaged is just a part of me i dont fucking care. everyone is a fucking damaged piece of shit in this shit world hahahaha.

funny enough my psychiatrist told me that i wasnt schizophrenic.

APPARENTLY MY BULLSHIT IS IN THE BORDERLINE RANGE OR DISSOCIATIVE RANGE I DONT FUCKING KNOW

it doesnt matter, none of it matters lol.

im just here to stay away from shit.

meh, fuck you.

god, you giving him hell makes me feel better even if im also the fucking target

i used to have the balls to make a little deeper cuts. fuck me

Attached: IMG_6967.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

Nobody care. Ten dollah. Suk yo pp fah 10 dollah

Fucking asian faggot lmfao.

Why are you encouraging and obviously mentally ill individual?
This thing hates itself. Telling it you love it will only make it hate itself more.

I agree. I mean.

I'm an Incel virgin but this thread makes me feel dirty in a bad way and makes me wanna go propose to that cute girl who keeps trying to find excuses to talk to me

What happened to society, dude? Race mixing is fine I guess. Being gay is cool I guess but not that great. But this shit is just...
Think I'm gonna get married now. To a woman. A real woman.
Fuck forechan brah

As a super straight guy, I dig you. You're beautiful. You're also a female, and nothing else- honestly I wish we could talk, in dm's, but I'm sure you don't want to. and if I were you, don't listen to a lot of people on Yea Forums, some are big fuckups that have nothing but hate in them

kek this is fucking hilarious

OP isn't a female. He is a male. He was born a male.

You're not straight if you're into guys playing pretend and dressing up as chicks. You're gay. Gay is the way. Gay pride.

cant you fucking autistic moron understand that he was being a sarcastic fuck to try and lure me into feeling "good"?

im fucking smarter than that dumbass. but youre apparently the one whos the dumbass

Sorry late to the thread. Why is this dude wearing girls clothes and cutting himself?

Attached: 1563487693041.jpg (594x566, 38K)

Any pics in thigh highs?

Pan dude her. Definitely into Trans. Come over and I'd fuck you silly and then cuddle with a movie. You in?

okay fuck off you weird furfag/animefag/sissy cd fetishist fag/gay faggot

lol, I wasn't, wtf, I'm genuine, but sure..

you know, im not into pan faggots, or bi fags or homo fags.

im into regular guys who are into women but i know that shit is NEVER gonna happen so im gonna quit trying forever.

Now you're gonna deny it now that you're caught. Kinda like those pedos on to catch a predator.
It's okay, dude. We know you like guys. It's fine. You can suck my dick anytime you want. I don't mind. Not gay if you're receiving lmao

it's alright you're safe here you can come out nobody's gonna juge you

I'm demisexual but also only into girls, sorry.

Straight white male sorry bud lmao

Am straight. Am a horny degenerate. Would let a hypothetical guy suck me off. No care. But tranny's are off limits

So the fact that I'm into your face, tits, and dick is bad? The only reason I identify as pan is because I'm into trans girls as well. Otherwise I'd be straight af. Also I'm also in the borderline range, if you need to know about that shit

suuuure sure sure sure

Kat#5666 on discord.

the fuck are you even saying, youre incomprehensible

yeah demisexual means youre a tumblr fag. only straight guys thanks, which i know im not getting.

yeah, see, exactly.

yeah, fuck off degen.

youre into my dick? fuck off fag.

>hypothetical
Hes got nuts you faggot.

Aaayyyeeee. I'm not the submissive or feminine one. So I'm not gay. He's the faggot for forcing me to let him suck my dick.

L8r bb

Are you done posting pics? I was so close

Sounds like you need therapy, not Yea Forums

this should be enough bare skin

Attached: IMG_6970.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

Applicable to everyone on this site

>wanna get bj from a guy
not gay btw

this thread a fuckin triiiiiip

Attached: 1542780064087.jpg (288x288, 18K)

Because he's a fucking faggot
I may also be a faggot. Not sure. Still trying to figure that one out. I like BJ's and HJ's and..
Hypothetically speaking, if no woman was available and I needed to get off: I'd be down to close my eyes and pretend to see a chick while a guy deepthroats me
Am not gay. Am straight. Very anti tranny here.
Kinda weird ass thread going on
I suspect trolling on OP's part.

Attached: 1565323875793.png (500x513, 371K)

It's true lmao. Gay is flamboyant and feminine. I'm probably the most masculine dude one could be.

Not into anal or relationships or gay shit. Just a really big fan of getting my dick sucked. That's all.

I'm actually fairly certain OP is actually a troll and those are female pics he just saved unless "she" posts time-stamped ass

THATS GAY NIGGA
YOU ARE AT LEAST BI THEN

Attached: 1567101582506.png (640x639, 384K)

i get it you think guys are gay cause you have a dick so you want man who like girl without dick but you have a dick rn so it won't work

there's 2 choice either you date a guy who like girl with dick or you cut it off then date a guy who don't like girl with dick

she time stamped tits what more do you want

It's written on white paper. Easy to shop.

Clearly a time stamped ass, can't you read?

Keep going babe.

Aahhh hell no. I mean. Heteroromantic and sexual but homoerotic.

Idfk anymore. I'm just really into power, control and showing dominance. That's my way of doing so.
Not really sure if I'm bi.

Again, I'm strictly into BJ's and HJ'S. Nothing more. I love women more than anything. Can't get off to dudes. But do get off if they're conveniently blowing me and I look at pics of my gf. Oh wait. I don't have a gf. But still

why you wanna see his ass you fag

i'm confuse were you saying you would let op / trans suck you or an actual dude cause ngl i would let a tranny suck me

trannies are men and you will never escape your truth

if another man touch your weewee and you like that, you like
the thought of another man touch your weewee, thats GAY NIGGA

Attached: 1541774072248.png (426x384, 118K)

Wtf. You'd let a tranny suck you?? Would you fuck it?
I meant an actual dude. People who fuck tranny's are gay.
I know it sounds just... Off but that's how my mind works. At least guys are natural.
Tranny's just.. *cringe* *shivers"

>*cringe* *shivers*
*cringe* *shivers*

You ever fuck a crazy girl? Crazy fucks the best. I assume this would apply to a tranny but I don't have personal experience with that.

Technically, it's not. Because that's not hot. The thought of a bj is though. I'm into BJ's. Idc who's on the giving end, as long as I'm on the receiving.

Does that still sound as gay as I think it does?
I'd never kiss a guy or hold hands or do ANYTHING... Except get my dick sucked or jerked by one.

so geting suck by an actual dude is not gay but a trans sucking you is gay wtf dude trans have boobs and the only thing not girl is the dick

A nice ass is a nice ass. Male, female, horse, idgf

Crazy girls are always awesome. But that doesn't apply to guys or guys pretending to be girls.
Crazy girls will be hot in bed but are usually harmless unless we're talking about Jodie Arias
Crazy guys are dangerous and will wear your face as a mask

If you try hard, you may succeed but mostly your just gonna fuck yourself up.

Attached: 20190915_115012.jpg (1937x1616, 1.7M)

Lmaooooo. Horse?!?! Wtf is this.

more pics OP

IF ANOTHER MAN IS PLEASURING YOUR COCK WITH HIS FUCKING MOUTH AND YOU LIKE THAT THAT IS GAY MY NIGGA AND YOU ARE BI SEXUAL

Attached: 1563854303120.jpg (356x425, 33K)

Come on man

Attached: horse.jpg (251x201, 9K)

STOP

I know it doesn't make sense. But IDGAF how much a tranny looks like a chick, it's not a chick.

For example: using men as a sex toy isn't gay if you're the top/dominant. Anything romantic is gay though.
Using tranny's as a sex toy is gay regardless if you're top or bottom. Anything romantic is triple A gay double stamped fag.

hes horse-sexual guys come on accept him
LGBTQIAH

Not gay or bi. Just really like blowjobs.

I'll happily wear the hat or blowjob sexual though lol

Attached: Stahp.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>LGBTQIAH
You forgot the + in there.

This guy gets it

Attached: whip.jpg (300x168, 8K)

you're fucking weird but ok.. you do you

Not op, but some advice for them. I mainly sliced thighs and belly, cut my wrists once. Now my hands are tingly all the time. And my legs always hurt, Next time I'm gonna jump off a dam. Easier.

Attached: 20190915_115209.jpg (2444x1690, 1.9M)

Fake. The date is 9/15/2019, not 53/11/2019.

I may be weird. But at least I'm not a tranny or a tranny fucker!

see this is what happens when you watch anime

Attached: 1549350001330.jpg (503x503, 16K)

My favorite slice. ^-^

Forgot the pic :#3

Attached: 20190915_115830.jpg (1786x2177, 1.78M)

Post dick

this guy/girl only wants attention and nothing else and you faggots are giving him that bc your dick is thirsty. Im not even sure if its trans. All of this just sounds so fake. She cuts herself only for attention and posts onoly for that. Don't be stupid faggots.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (625x626, 17K)

you shouldnt post because you actually dont know anything about anything, too stupid for your own go back to jacking off on fake porn

ITT: OP Is being a bitchy faggot. we're not going to pity you, you dumb fuck, this is the wrong site

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x545, 39K)

Check out Exit International.

fake porn? you guys here get erected for fake woman.

actually shes extremely unique and not a single person here can appreciate that except me

oh shut the fuck up just a normal attention hungry bitch

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (700x700, 53K)

I find you very attractive and intriguing. If love to swap trauma stories and bs. I would very much appreciate some of your time if that means anything to you :)

trauma?

Would you mind fucking me before you go?

I think you got a rocking body, girl.

Life is trauma. Some peoples are more extreme. It isnt about who's was worse.