Is she right, Yea Forums? Should racist speech be banned on the internet?

Is she right, Yea Forums? Should racist speech be banned on the internet?

Attached: IMG_20190824_151204.jpg (838x1024, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-approval-rating-1317102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AOC is always right

She's never going to be president.

>#killallwhites

The fuck she isn't. Yiu sound scared

This is unsourced and obviously (poorly) photoshopped.

OP is making shit up.

>implying she supports racist speech
GTFO Trumptard no one cares about your cheeto or his tweets

>Let’s ban free speech!
>But only the free speech I disagree with.
>That’s never gone wrong for any country before, right?

I throw up in my mouth a little when the dumbass old fucks from Vietnam I take care of say they think someone should have shot Obama, but the alternative is living in the timeline where we all speak German.

Instead of banning speech in hopes of reducing hate-speech, maybe we should teach kids to recognize and properly ignore hate-speech.

(But I’m a white man, so I guess my opinion doesn’t count.)

Or maybe, just maybe, banning hate speech is a long overdue solution. Just maybe.

Banning hate speech is unconstitutional you commie.

why ban it? allowing it makes the racists easier to see.

CALL THE BLACK BROTHERHOOD RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I'M SICK OF THIS BITCH

PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN PILLEN

Ban those Hate Facts!
Facts have NO place in our progressive society!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 7.54.36 AM.png (411x469, 149K)

Fuck niggers

I disagree. Slippery slope, etc.
I’ve been called all sorts of terrible things all throughout adolescence and adulthood, and learning how to recognize and respond (or, more accurately, not respond) to bullies has done more for my psyche than muting them would have done.

From my experience, I have reasons to believe that banning hate speech will additionally lead to banning of non-hateful speech that someone powerful disagrees with. I also have reasons to believe that it will make people afraid to think about topics that make them uncomfortable, but that they should think about.

It seems that your experiences tell you the opposite. That’s fine, but this is why I disagree strongly enough that I will continue to support all speech being free, at the cost of some truly hurtful speech being allowed.

Sure you taconiggers can try niggers have been trying to stop it since slavery ended

Attached: Nword.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

if this stupid bitch said this, she sounds 16 years old.

The second you limit any freedom for any reason you make it easier to do it again until you don't have any freedom left

It’s already halfway there. Google censors a lot of controversial topics unless it’s a liberal opinion

...and people on Fox News and PragerU say racism doesnt exist anymore...

There are cops like this guy. There are politicians like this guy.

Yes. Also, anything said by wypipo is inherently racist.

Commie? For wanting hate to stop? Is this a fucking joke? Keep clutching those rifles.

I still think it's hilarious you can trigger a massive group of people with one word

It doesn't do anything. Profanity is banned in most places. Look how that turned out.

Attached: 543245.jpg (472x476, 184K)

>wanting hate to stop
>hate to stop
Are you retarded? Just because you can't say nigger online doesn't mean anything will stop.

Its not the word, kiddo. Its the intent. I think you might be too young for nuance.

Its called "taking steps".

You sir are a double nigger.

No it's a word. Words only have power if you give them power and they've given that one word so much power it's idiotic. I understand the intent and meaning behind the word but in the end it's still just a word that people choose to give power to

>removing an outlet for hate will surely help reduce hate
>it won't cause strain and escalate what i see as a problem

Double nigger, and proud.

He's not wrong though it always starts with small things being taken away while being told it's for our best interest next thing you know there's a 6pm curfew enforced by the military

You're a fucking retard

Wow false flagging this hard huh? Must ha e gotten btfo, Nazi.

There is no timeline where the German military would have taken over the United States you mongoloid

>Oi where's your criticism loicense

Is that so? So the US is the only country with free speech and also the only country without 6pm curfews? Lol what retard?

glow brighter nigger

Do rednecks even know what they're saying anymore? Holy shit you conspiritard trump lunatics are pathetic

why do you say this in every thread? is it a stormfag thing?

Attached: skelley-TRUMP-APPROVAL-1.png (1150x1406, 60K)

I don't think racist speech is an issue. We all know it's bad, it's culturally taboo, it's not an issue.

The real issue is subtle implied racism or fascism, hidden in jokes or ambiguous symbols/conversations that allow for groups with those beliefs genuinely to unite and gain followers, for ideas that the people listening never knew they agreed with.

For instance, the idea of "degeneracy" is popularized on this board, to refer to the chaotic and abnormal, normalizing the idea of degeneracy to people who might not agree with it in its original context.

But calling bans is hate speech

I never even implied I was singling out any country or another I just know humans are fucking stupid and are extremely easy to manipulate into thinking anything is bad and needs gotten rid of

Yeah the dogwhistling is some serious pussy shit. These guys only say how they actually feel in front of people they've already confirmed agree with them. They're the biggest pussies on the planet. Go outside and start saying nigger everywhere and see how fast you get curb stomped.

Attached: 9B55E56F-EE61-4C3B-881A-A1DC038EF669.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Are you talking about yourself? You're definitely talking about yourself.

Why do white people give a shit about saying nigger, but they're totally fine with blacks raping and stealing at unprecedented rates world wide?

Anyone who argues against racist vocabulary is a piece of shit cuck who willfully ignores crime statistics and doesn't deserve to speak. You want us to stop calling niggers niggers? Help us stop letting niggers act like niggers.

What a faggot

Calling bans is speech hate

Again please stop describing yourself itt.

I bet you tongue a niggers anus

>source:polls
Ok kid

So I guess 99% of rap music would also be banned?

No and no
Next question?

Sick burn!!

Start saying nigger in your daily life. Not just with your butt buddies then you fucking pussy lol.

>assuming he is a kid
Don't forget there are retards of all ages

Whoever wrote this is a faggot

Sure kiddo

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

Wow you're gay. You thing about things like that a lot? Licking men's assholes? That's weird dude.

See

And now you're posting selfies!

He never said men. You just slipped.

She claims that anybody who disagrees with her is automatically racist and sexist because she's so entitled that she can't fathom that somebody might actually disagree with her ideas

It's the only way a taboo ideology can really spread, so it's a smart strategy to use. It also manipulates people who were never a member of the ideology into buying into forms of it, via the seemingly harmless dogwhistle.

samefag

>calls someone else a retard
>replies to a post with a quote of that post
>=_=

He never said guys
You're clearly the one with eating man but on the brain
Look in the mirror

Are you seriously pretending racism isn't clearly defined? Jfc

Attached: 1568481023521.jpg (750x528, 46K)

I agree with her. If you wouldn't get way with it IRL you shouldn't get away with it online. Simple as.

Racists should be banned from society, period. Full stop.

This is truth.

Banned from society by the neck or with one in the back of their cranium.

Like jerking off or talking about minecraft for 6 straight hours. Or downloading. If you can't download a house we should ban downloading games.

Should there be rap music on YouTube with the word NIGGER?

because Yea Forums is fucked and it ain't coming back
no it's not a stormfag thing

Ohhh so it's just a fagfag thing.
Gotcha

The word nigger isn't racist. You are though when you use it! I know this is hard for you. You know how you always go off and 13 50 etc? That's racism.

Attached: 1557991628813.jpg (606x443, 46K)

Ok toilet worshipper

Are you threatening violence just because someone said a word, exactly like how niggers do? Thanks for proving the point, nigger.

LOL
nobody who gets PMS should be in charge of anything remotely important

Yang's gonna be president before she's even nominated and that's a good thing

Little kids hear the word
Little kids use the word

>Like jerking off
You can jerk off in your own privacy, but if you were around SFW sites uploading videos of you jerking off you absolutely would get banned so I don't see your point.
> talking about minecraft for 6 straight hours
You don't get arrested for doing that, what are you on about?
>Or downloading. If you can't download a house we should ban downloading games.
non sequitur

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1214, 90K)

I'm calling you a pussy. Why do you interpret that as violence you pussy

I feel like this is all bait, but, how does that relate to your opinion on free speech?

>The word nigger isn't racist
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Steve-O.jpg (604x340, 48K)

Cracka ass white devils would never let that happen smh
Kill all wite peepo

are you drunk?

Are you familiar with Yea Forums¿ Back to /pol/ seriousposter faggot!

That's just dodging the point. And I've been the /pol/, and I'm not really a fan.

It obviously isn't. Black people say it all the time. Doesn't mean white people should say it. I mean they can but it's a pretty good indicator that they're a racist piece of shit.

The point that we're just trolling you to make you mad? Yeah I guess I didn't notice that.

No, free speech is the most important right that we have.

Look at this faggot, fagging away

Attached: 678727A8-EF7F-4673-B2A4-FE6687777E11.jpg (350x350, 19K)

Trying to supress ideas like that will only make them stronger. It's like a parent telling their kid not to do something, it will only make it seem more appealing

Attached: 1377729008681.jpg (510x384, 173K)

>you tried

These threads aren't just "trolling for the lulz". They're a deliberate attempt to spread a particular ideology. If you've spent any time on Yea Forums, they're frequent and played out.

lol typical useful idiot. you leftist worship politicians like gods and its pathetic

>ban bad woorddzzzzz

Attached: 1553919014375.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Only a certain race should be able to say a word?
do you hear yourself?
Actual gay people don't go around calling each other faggots like idiots

faggot and nigger = bad words
only dumbshits will argue otherwise

This user trolls every one he finds for the lulz so your hypothesis is wrong anonthropologist

So, you dont have a coherent point, you're just rambling about white people. Enjoy your soy latte while niggers fuck your boyfriend

Agreed, and thankfully all the anti-white racists have proudly outed themselves

newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-approval-rating-1317102
>Only 27 percent of Americans adults had a favorable opinion of Ocasio-Cortez, while 32 percent had an unfavorable opinion of her, a CNN poll released on Monday revealed.

Attached: smug trump.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

Or stoke outrage that'd be repurposed by the other side to shift the Overton window.

No, because we all know hate speech to you and other democrats is any speech that is anti democrat. So yea, no thanks

You're insane lol

Attached: 1568493255685.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Define hate speech

Who even

Use a dictionary you retard

Get a fucking dictionary, trumptard

Anything I hate to hear

Attached: ea8f7ca.jpg (750x897, 104K)

I am really triggered. I think I'll post some photoshops that make me feel better are my retard opinions.

Hate speech detected, mods pls ban

>pretending I don't know a candidate who's quite popular
>I'm only pretending to be dumb

(You)

Hate speech is when you post anywhere on the internet. Please stop.

Attached: 1568492879157.jpg (500x253, 52K)

Who even

You can't even form legible sentences. You're clearly very triggered.

What are you implying?

>Black people arent violent monkeys
>and if you say they are they will chimp out and attack you like violent monkeys

Attached: Think.jpg (800x742, 69K)

I mean, anyone who's been active long enough knows how often these threads pop up and what side they tend to support. It's artificial inflation, and it's played out.

That you're retarded

Attached: 1555356824369.jpg (500x579, 66K)

1. That's typical CNN cheering for the centrists in the party and trying to ostracize the more left leaning politicians.
2. Trump showed us you don't need support from the majority of Americans to win an election ;)

Attached: n_maddow_acivilwar_161123[1].jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Who?

Whoever posted this

>being this insane
>"issa conspiracy"

Attached: 1554690322901.jpg (320x240, 22K)

Doesn't support free speech.
Doesn't support democracy.
Typical republican voter.

Who even

Look at the pic you posted. That's the best you can do? Fucking lol.

Thankfully so or Cali and NY would determine every election.

Is it even racist to call a dumb beaner what she is?

Oh no your feelings are hurt are you a lib?

Attached: 1568325708477.gif (480x360, 347K)

(You)

All you faggots complaying about lack of free speech just want to say nigger.

Everything's racist, so yes

what kind of hitler statement is that?

Who even

You know it's just you and people like you that are racist right? Most of the people I. The world aren't.

Heil Ocasio, die Fuhrer!

Fucking lol you fully gottem fam for real

You seem confused. I'm not a Democrat.

I get that you're sticking to your guns. Posting images, keeping greentext, making sure your post pops and makes the argument you want quick and snappy.

But, anyone who's been on Yea Forums long enough knows that these political echo chamber threads are constant and artificial.

So much anger you can't type coherently. You're triggered af

Attached: 1568323908599.jpg (324x278, 27K)

Who is ocasio? Her dad? You know her last name is ocasio-cortez right?

Why would you assume her dad's name comes first, you sexist bigot?

Oh you're gay and you love the Jews!

BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD. BLACK BROTHERHOOD.

If they're hot women, then sure.

The 1970s is thataway

So you sidestep direct questions and push conspiracy theories instead of addressing facts as you desperately claw through the emotions of 2016, not capable of understanding your attitude here and now is precisely why you are losing?

This is delicious.

Attached: 1568399611198.png (829x991, 1.86M)

kek

Attached: Pence laugh.jpg (900x420, 110K)

>intentionally commiting spellig and grammar errors to trigger you
)naaaaah
You couldn't be more desperate to feel superior to someone... anyone.

What does this even mean

Just give up. You lost. Hard.

Attached: 1568400703286.jpg (998x613, 92K)

Why would the Vietnamese force us to speak German?!?!

I didn't. It's her dad's last name, genius.

Who wouldn't want to rape her?

Ok to win i give up

You seemed confused about it. Glad we cleared that up for you.

Who even knows who that person is?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Um

Attached: 1568327243614.jpg (500x420, 40K)

So her dad is the Führer? O_o

Pucker up pretty

Please don't post this it's very triggering.

You still seem confused.

Please don't post this it's very niggering

BTFO hard

Oh look another white trap lover getting out his ticks. OCD is a hell of a thing isn't it fellow humans?

>Going from being a hot girl to a below average guy with a non functioning dick
Thats gonna be a suicide before age 40

Her dad makes you hard? You might not want to share that.

If you're sad you should seek help. Maybe call a suicide hotline.

Hey we didn't bring up some member of congress that fox news loves to talk about. You did.

Attached: 1539887462348.jpg (1024x788, 133K)

No, both sides do. You're all insufferable cunts

Greatest mistake of my life. I can't handle it.

Attached: 1567866965359.jpg (600x800, 42K)

WIGGER WIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGERWIGGER

unlike god emperor trump.......... fuknlol this retarded

>admits to watching fox news
kek

How about black footed trailer trash, most of you white people get it.

>two kinds of people
male and female

Oh hey what's going on in thi-
>13digitfilename.jpg
nopenopenope

You are responding to a Daily Caller photoshop on Yea Forums. Your opinion doesn't count, but not because you are a white guy. It is because you are a fucking retard.

Knowing this place, probably one she didn't even make. You're in propagandaville, user

People with their legs and retards who got them blown off for a few grand securing oil and burning money in the desert to make the oligarchs richer who cry constantly about everything.

First off, I'm a biological male
no one gives a shit if I commit suicide aside from people financially dependent on me.
secondly, going from a young attractive woman to an ugly dude is about the worst thing she could have done to herself and future prospects.

Seriously, women just need to get a good guy and most of their shit is taken care of.

What happens when i call someone a nigger? Feefees get hurt? No one cares if words hurt you that bad go see a shrink

who is gent on bottom of meme pic?

Im also curious

AOC did nothing wrong.

Maybe mind your own business you nosy faggot.

She would be in an even worse state if she had gotten her legs blown off.
Women are literally just weaker than men in every aspect.

>but muh childbirth
The ONE thing their body is DESIGNED to do and even most of them cant get that shit right without a team of medical experts helping them.

Ol' Muskie, the welfare queen champion of the world

Suburban trailer park foot, White girls with dirty feet, you wiggers get it.

Literally nobody cares. Have fun in your fantasy world where you're oppressed.

Attached: 1567867076417.png (678x703, 649K)

>maybe just maybe meme text
I don't know if this is a soi meme or if you don't understand the consequences of restricting speech of any kind.
If you really are that dumb, we need to allow people to say what they want anywhere so we can debate their autism away. If you push them into the shadows, you unintentionally throw them into an echo chamber that radicalizes them and results in dead innocents.

She has legs. He does not. She wins 1-0.

That looks more like capitalism.

>Maybe mind your own business you nosy faggot.
Mind your own you greasy cunt

I'm watching someone take a life that would have been made really easy because of the presence of men throw it away then probably go on and blame men

Attached: when a footfag tries to get me into their shitty fetish.jpg (1218x1352, 347K)

You are so easy to trigger lol. I can just do it over and over and over with zero effort.

In a fight, I think he'd still take her

MARVO COMO MADAMO MASKO

Attached: marbo komo.jpg (275x183, 14K)

>Baww someone did something I don't like. That should be illegal. Some day I will be the boss.
Mind your own business nosy faggot. You will be happier.

Dude im not oppressed my race runs the world

Attached: hur durr.jpg (349x642, 40K)

They would never fight. All she needs to do is go up three stairs. She has legs. He lost lol.

Are you a Jew or lizard people?

WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER

I bet the tranny that got torched in her car in Florida felt triggered kek

Attached: 1567867044101.png (662x775, 623K)

Chinese?

Jew

Dalek can hover now

Fuck this stupid beaner. I’m already tired of her played out bullshit.

Some of her comments are interesting and maybe someday she'll be more than just an agitator, but for now she just gives the dems a more extreme and naive image, and should STFU. I don't know anyone who would actually vote for her.

>Woman has easy life brought to her by men
>Free dinners, free gifts, freely given sex and affection
>Screams and complains like a petulant child
>Decides to "rebel" by following everything programmed into her by social media
>Becomes Trans
>Becomes ugly man
>Everyone now treats her like shit
>"Trans people are sooo mistreated!"
No bitch, everyone is just treating you like a man.

Kek in the UK is shit, like you poo boy, incel, dateless, tailer trash, sub-urban

No, speech and thought should not be monitored and managed.

Not cool, man. I am Black Foot.

I don't keep up on transexual news because I don't really care. You're obsessed though huh

Attached: they_live_poster_01.jpg (2000x3000, 1.11M)

Race is just a sociopolitical construct.

Attached: weapons sweep.jpg (637x1186, 217K)

What is this weird fantasy thing you do about wishing you had an 'easy' life like a woman? You wish you were a woman?

>Thinking Jews run the world
>Not knowing about the Khazar ruling family
I bet you don't even make sacrifices to Molech you fucking pleb

Attached: game-of-thrones-littlefinger.jpg (621x397, 20K)

The Daytona 500 is biological reality

So is rape, technically

Attached: 1568327834164.png (500x524, 196K)

Just sayin home boy theyre words

It's sad that you have to say "biological male".

>weird fantasy
Funny. Women (in Western countries) have easy lives
That is a good thing

>You wish you were a woman?
Nope, I actually like having a purpose and function.

Remember who is king of the Jews?

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

Have a cute pupper

Attached: 1565552383368.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Then maybe mind your own business nosy faggot.

Jebbus Trump

Fucking nerd.

Nigger

>on an anime image board
kek

It's the only way I jerk off

Why molech?

HA!!!! Trailer Foot is that a thing. When white girls feet get black from being dirty. Trailer trash feet

Attached: trailer feet.jpg (808x1024, 75K)

Try doing something useful outside the internet.

Never heard of a double nigger. Please define.

Gottem

"Perhaps it's time we got rid of the Constitution, and replaced it with a Communist Manifesto."

- AOC

Nobody cares about you. You can stop telling us you're obsessed with trans people now.

It's obvious this guy has NO FRIENDS.

aka the Green new Deal

"Mao did nothing wrong"
(You)

Hitler had plans drawn up for an invasion of the US. I believe the actual document is on display at Disneyland's Third Reich ride.

He is re-re-re-tarded, don't worry about that asshole. he has picture like this on his hard drive shouldn't be hard to trace.

>Should racist speech be banned on the internet?
Yes, so fuck off shill, go back to twatter.

He paved the way to China's 21st century unstoppable supremacy and killed a fuckload of fascists and capitalists. He slaps.

Do you mean Germany?

Racist owner

Lol you faggot keep fishing cause you're so butthurt

Fuck no! Racism is bad but for people to be able to move on and live they need to be exposed to it and its just too fun to say "forbidden" racial slurs, like nigga and spic

butthurt is not a word.

So angry. So sad. So lonely.

So liberal.

Attached: 1555070317662.jpg (804x960, 169K)

No I mean Mao. It would be weird to call a country 'him' and Hilter was a fascist right wing lunatic not a commie ya dope.

Yes, because anyone who posts an image like that must be a diehard racist, nobody ever uses it ironically or to troll people.

IS IT A MARVO COMO SUPERVILLI ANO

Butt hurt. Now it's two words. Better?

Yes thanks, I'm going to cuck out my wife now

I highly doubt she’s with a Communist organization. She’s not violent, probably has no prison record. I haven’t read the green new deal but I also a so-called communist org could pull that off in the WH. Usually those weirdo commies work through shit like Animal Liberation Front. May 19 org. That’s how they “achieve goals”..,through pointless fronts.

Same applies to both.

It's a state of mind in which you eternally dwell lol

I bet your butt hurts when he's done.

Oh get off you fucking spammer

If you say so

I do.

Attached: lmao black bois.png (720x538, 50K)

You're jan even bigger asshole without it tho

So true

I know. That's why I said if you say so. You want to keep posting the same thing over an-
What am I saying

You know it.

niggers have no place anywhere but we're forced to subsidize their existence

It's called reparations

Yay, your not funny

Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to african blacks.

You're a faggot lmao eat shit and kill yourself

Yes that's it, we should force the build up of emotions within the rightwing.
No external outlet to let those emotions out, nothing could go wrong.
You faggots are why we have mass shooters, and that's a good thing.
Praise Tarrant.

Attached: 1564432439683.jpg (451x563, 82K)

So pressuring social media groups to purge racism is violating "free speecn"?
Nope.

Blacks don't scream shit like "They will not replace us."

I would like to cum in her hair.

18 years after 9/11 and all they think about are laws and reparations for themselves. Starting to wonder who supported 9/11? Do the math.

She's a memeber of the democratic socialist.

Their purpose is to institute socialism aka communism via elections instead of revolution

Maybe you should work on not having those emotions rather than thinking that being a terrible piece of shit is somehow deserving of respect.

Attached: 1549450839786.gif (741x674, 118K)

>These threads aren't just "trolling for the lulz
yes they are dipshit
she never said that
there is no credible source that backs up OP's basically picture of her with words next to it

But much like those trannies of yours, we were just born this way right. It's our choice, the next batch of dead muslim or jewish children is on you user.
It'll be beautiful, I hope the next Tarrant uses some 12 gauge slugs all the way through, you did this numb nuts.

Haha this. They also don't talk about 'racial purity' they don't think having white genes makes you not black.

had jobs, no unemployment, those were good times for the African community.

>a memeber of the democratic socialist.
there is no such thing autist

It’s not the kind of socialism you’re thinking about and communism is an extreme form of government social policy. This is why I the modern Republican Party is out of date.

>I dindu nuffin
White people fucked everyone over for years.
Just because you didn't do any of those things doesn't mean that things are magically better now.
Good people will band together to reduce the inequality originating long before we were born.

faggotry is the best thing that every happened to you

If you want me to pay Reparations for some shit other people used to do then you have to also give me credit for other people ending slavery, fighting WW2, and giving you modern medicine and civilization.
>Now you owe ME money, faggots.

If we purged racists, there wouldn't be any Democrats left

You are creating inequality, the counter balance will be genocide.
You are responsible for that, go ahead and kill yourself you monster.
You've always been on the wrong side of history, the creator of Nazis is what you are.
Maybe an user will attack a Synagogue to show us that the jews bleed red too.

Attached: 1558959497132.jpg (599x708, 42K)

Yes, good people will. But we don't have any good people, we only have very bad people who are pretending to do that while doing the exact opposite.

Its like a nigger but more so, like twice as much.

That's what everyone said about Trump, and here we are.

There have always been a class of “social elites” in America. It’s the Syrians and Isis trying to belittle the whole of America. That’s why we’re going to gas all of them.

Except she would be good.
He's bad.

>dindu muffin
Is this what you guys are talking about when you say dindus? That was other people not you? Have some pride in your race you faggot.

>my brand of stupid is good!
>your brand of stupid is bad!
They're both equally awesome

Attached: Watch it burn.jpg (525x459, 62K)

Once again this will not help anyone in America. $1,000 says most of the wannabes on this board would piss their pants if AOC talked to them IRL. Rofl

kek, i know rotl hue hue so funny lol smiley face

He's not worse for the citizens of USA than your typical (either republican or democrat) candidate, he's going to sign the same bills handed to him by the corporation's representatives.
His main difference is his apparent inability to be quite when he should (either verbally or trough social media) and a false belief that he's smarter than he actually is.

“Yes Mrs. AOC, I will be most certainly glad to retrieve your mail today.” That’s what you punk asses would be saying if she got in your face. She’s tell you stfu and give you some damn work to do. You all bitches on here

There is literally nothing "stupid" about AOC or her ideas. Stop trying to equate her to a real dipshit like Trump.

>He's not worse for the citizens of USA
Yes he is, shithead. Trump's policies have already cheapened our quality of life.

>There is literally nothing "stupid" about Trump or his ideas. Stop trying to equate him to a real dipshit like AOC.
checks out

>thanks to Trump, like is cheaper!
kek