Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums
So i would hopp straight into the question: I want to fake me fainting and fall into unconsciousness for about 1-2 hours and it doesn’t show up in any tests they would run in the hospital. So what should i take that makes me unconscious about 10-20 minutes after consuming them? Sleeping pills or something? Also please don’t ask why i want to do that.

Attached: 1565885274130.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMoHLxDncU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Attached: 1853563 - Scooby-Doo Velma_Dinkley cosplay.jpg (614x480, 76K)

Why

Y tho

dehydrate yourself severely, eat no food for 4 days and get as little sleep as you possibly can. Around the evening of the 4th day if you lock your knees while standing you'll drop like a sack of bricks. any tests they run will just show that you haven't been eating right recently and your lacking sleep due to "stress"

"
>dont ask why i want to do that
"

Yo op why u wanna do that tho

story as of why?

Please, don't ask why. I just want to do this one specific thing.

Youre asking for the perfect date rape drug, it doesnt exist user

Don’t eat anything for one whole day no liquids either.
Take a bunch of vitamin c pills and cut yourself not too much but just enough for blood to come out. As soon as blood comes out cover it and jump up and down really fast.

Attached: 20689044.gif (507x286, 1.47M)

just fucking say it you cunt youre on the internet we're 8trillions people on the world

Attached: 1567448056492.gif (1500x1000, 187K)

Literally hold your breath.

The only real answer. The safest way to do it, also. Takes about 3-5 minutes to knock you out.

dehydration, hyperventilation, and standing up quickly after being in a relaxed position for at least 20 minutes.

So basically just install WoW

theyre called "athletes" now user

I’ve got a pretty good combination of things you can ingest from the local mart, pretty safe too, knocks you out about 2-3 hours. I’ve used it before myself a handful of times. But I gotta know before spilling the recipe, why OP? Why do you want to do that?

There's a reason that anesthesiologists are highly paid, rigorously educated, and carry redonkulous amounts of insurance. It's because the line between knocked out and dead is razor thin. Anyone suggesting otherwise is likely to get you killed.

Loopy and out of it? That's easy. Plenty of pills for that.
Unconscious but alive? Very fucking tricky without serious knowledge, access to regulated chemicals, and failsafes in place.

If you decide to try anything suggested here or elsewhere, write a will first and look forward to not waking up.

>write a will first and look forward to not waking up.

want went from none to some

PLEASE TELL US WHY MAN!!

It's really not a big deal you guys. It'll have a purpose but i cannot really tell you.

Do this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMoHLxDncU