You have to have sex with one of these men in order to prove your not racist. Which do you choose?

You have to have sex with one of these men in order to prove your not racist. Which do you choose?

Attached: Sexy_Black_Hunks.jpg (1024x686, 223K)

I choose to be racist

this

This

yep

/Thread

I'm a racist but i'd fuck all of them cause they're hot

The middle one looks cool. We'll get 4 hot chicks and fuck them together.

The one on the right, turning his back to the camera.

And then you go to prison for racism and end up fucking all of those black guys for years without stop. Lmao great thinking white boy.

the baboon

Which has the biggest cock?

All of you are a bunch of fake ass wannabe racists. A real racist would want to fuck all of them, because reducing someone to a sexual object is the most powerful thing a man can do. That is how a real sexist man treats women and that is how a real racist treats black men. You're all weaklings afraid to show dominance.

kek what a bunch of niggerfaggots

kek right just aids my shit up bruh

but I am racist

fpbp

Call me racist. Why do I care what you think?

Kek

God this board has gone to hell

Even better is to let them fuck you, because that is a way of saying, not only do I reduce you people to sexual objects, I'm also letting you service me because I see you as servants. The best way to show dominance is to let black men fuck you up the ass. If you disagree that's because you're insecure, weak and disgusting little beings.

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-162005.jpg (285x303, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-162259.jpg (194x194, 21K)

Fpbp!

Fuck niggers
Just not in the ass

Attached: 1568491682409.jpg.jpg (1024x788, 251K)

These men are black?
Humpf.
This dude is the real BBC

Attached: 1568553423038.jpg (115x266, 16K)

far right

no

Nothing gay with having sex with black men.

Only Wakandans can be that black.

good taste

None of them. I'd rather be labelled a racist than a faggot who fucked a nigger.

wdym the middle one? there are 6 people there

you're***

/thread