Alright Yea Forums, how do I fuck over my insufferable roommate while being anonymous...

Alright Yea Forums, how do I fuck over my insufferable roommate while being anonymous? This cunt came home drunk last night and pissed all over the living room floor. He never cleans up after himself, when we run out of shared food he starts eating mine, he has friends playing Magic in the living room until 3 am almost every night (VERY loudly), and he just leaves the place a fucking mess. Any attempt at confrontation is totally futile as he replies with something to the effect of "well, it's my place too". How can I fuck him over while being anonymous? I have access to his computer and most of his belongings.

Attached: A979C79B-9F33-4ACF-B0D1-BC31B81506E3.jpg (400x600, 48K)

bump

What is your gender?
Date rape type drugs could work wonders for your situation, get them into a drink being had by them and get them to a bed then go to town on them

I'm male and he's male unfortunately

Then you've got to use a condom so when he wakes up there isn't cum in his ass

bump

kick him out. not that hard retard

Buy a loud alarm clock, start waking up at 4.
Start by working out loudly in the living room with some music on.
Take his magic cards if he takes your food again.

Or just beat the manchild up holy shit how hard does it have to be.

Wouldn't work, i have one other roommate who wouldn't be down for it and it would break the lease.
Not gonna beat him up, I want to fuck with him anonymously first

Fucking beta soytasting retarded mongoloid, you wont do shit

contact the landlord. tell him the truth, and say if anyone asks, your user. This is 100% legal, and could easily get him kicked out.

>put pizza on his computer
>call cops
>see ya faggot

OP is just venting his emotions, he wont do jack shit.
He is used to being being a bitch and stepped on.

He just feels edgy and "I had enuff" atm, just to vent his feelings on Yea Forums and think he will do shit.
But its a beta boys way to steam off his emotions

Solution is kys

Is it THAT ridiculous that I don't want to resort to violence yet? That's fucking man child behavior lmao. I'm just looking for ways to ruin his life indirectly. I'm living with the guy until May so I don't wanna start shit.

Just move out. Dealing with these kinds of people is a waste of your productive life. Signed, oldfag.

You and your other roommate just need to talk to him and tell him too stop being an asswipe

Because you dont have to start shit, to make him quit doing that shit. Confrontation is enough, but you're not a man enough to stand up to him.

Did i mention violence? The soy reeks from you

cuckoldfag if thats the case
Moving out because someone else is fucking you over lel

just tell him you're gonna tak with the landlord if he doen'st start respecting you.
If he responds with "well, it's my place too" just say that it's your place too, you BOTH live there, he doesn't live alone, he also has to respect your say, just man up. Burn his magic cards and if he asks about them say you don't know shit about them, that WILL get to him trust me

I had a room mate in the army that i absolutely hated, if you resorted to violence your whole platoon got punished because they're retarted. So what I did is I would use my Bluetooth speaker to play a dog whistle noise on YouTube and just pretend like I couldnt hear it. It took the dumb cuck two months to find out it was me and he didnt just have a ringing in his ear.

Pick better roommates, dumb ass

Did you even read the original post? I've tried confronting him and the cunt just says some shit related to "it's my place too". He's oblivious to how much of an asshole he is.

Holy fuck, 4chin is tumblerkun all of a sudden
Or im the typical oldfag QQ about be used to be good

nvm, you will never get it. You cuck.

Fucking brilliant idea. If I knew he'd be this much of a cunt I wouldn't have chosen him in the first place. I'm already getting a studio next year.

Learning which battles to fight and which to walk away from is wisdom. In a year you won't even remember this one. Having shitty people around you, however makes every day worse.

Keep telling yourself that, You're obviously choosiing the wrong fights to walk away from.

My presence enough is for a person to understand if im serious or not, i dont have to beat the shit out of him/nor do i abuse it.

You're not respected or getting respect, that is not a fight you bow down and let him fuck you.

Alright niggers just give me some ideas to make his life miserable. Cut the moral high ground bullshit

Change the lock when he is out?

Prefect response.

This is true. Fuck you OP stupid faggot.

Typical passive aggressive beta white male. I have an idea. Go cry to mommy

Fucking loser

Being passive aggressive is manchild behavior. So many fucking retards here

How is this even a problem?
>if you’re the lease holder, give him notice And kick him out
>if you’re not the lease holder and neither is he, team up with the lease holder and kick him out
>if he’s the lease holder, go find a better place with better roommates

In other words, time to handle it like an adult. There’s no reason to suffer over shit like this

Don’t be a passive aggressive faggot. Either have him move, or you move

This is the correct answer

You’re an idiot. It’s his roommate, in his house. Starting a war in your own home is foolish. It just ruins every moment you’re there. Being so rigid that you don’t know when to move on is the sign of an IQlet. Either kicking him out or moving on is the right answer in this case

Bingo. Put his shit on the street and change the locks

No

Even if we did you wouldnt do it anyways cuz youre a limp wristed faggot

I mean really the dude is up half the night playing magic and you are so beta that you let him walk all over you

If thats too much for you to handle there is no hope, odds are the dudes not even that bad youre just an acoustic faggot and cant handle someone not doing shit your way

Move and don't tell him. I'm assuming someone that autistic can't keep a job, so making rent will be a huge issue for him

tell landlord he is trashing the appartment and coming home drunk everyday. get him evicted and find a new room mate.

Break things that are his without him knowing and act like you know nothing. He has a laptop? Waterboard that shit then dry it off. His clothes? Poke little holes in them (keep the position consistent so that it looks like it’s from wear and tear).
Just slowly destroy his items, it will eventually cost him a pretty penny. Won’t stop him from being a dick, but at least you’ll feel a little better.

what's the fun in that?

>Just move out.
this