Yo Yea Forums I'm on the edge of committing suicide. I've got my note ready...

Yo Yea Forums I'm on the edge of committing suicide. I've got my note ready, and I just need the courage to jump off the nearest bridge. The thing that's driven me towards suicide, is not feeling emotions. I've only had true feelings for one person and it was mutual for some time, but in the end, I got cucked by a betafag. I've been lead on by so many people in my life, thinking they actually care about my being. How do I gain the courage to jump?

Attached: 1568126566183.jpg (680x680, 85K)

*P U S H*

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13K)

You dont gain the courage to jump and you go sleep.

Fucking man-up retard, have some respect for life. You're just looking for attention now, if you've actually wanted to do it, you would've already done it. People suck, deal with it

Don’t do it user. There are people that can help you. Visit a psychologist.

Don't jump you fucking nigger. Coming from someone who very likely has CTE, YOUR situation isn't hopeless.

Do not do it man it’ll get better,

yeah after he does it

Your better getting a long rope and making a hangmans noose then tieing the other end to the bridge if you just jump your gonna slam into the water and breath in a ton of water and slowly die instead of breaking your neck and dieing a lpt faster

Take out a life insurance policy first and name anyone you care about as beneficiary. Wait a year or two to escape the suicide period. If you still feel like an heroing go for it. At least people will have good memories of you

>cucked by a betafag
shit man what does that make you? omega?

noooooo don't do it!
we're all gonna make it, brah, and so will you!

I get how you feel, OP. Let me tell you something, though: it will get better. That sound's like the most cliche bullshit, but it's true. I'm a suicide survivor, and I'm so glad I survived. My life has vastly improved since then. For once in my life, I'm hapoy. You just need to use these feelings and experiences to shape you as a person. You just need to work towards bringing your confidence back.

I don't know whether or not you're telling the truth, and neither does anyone else here. That's the only reason people are telling you to do it. Don't listen to them, OP. Your life will get better!

The problem here is you care about the fact other people dont care about you, juat don't care back and return to the mutual noncaring society wiser this time.

No, people don't suck. You get the people around you, you deserve.

And this is not a bad thing. This should be your motivation to strive to be the best, you can be. Go build yourself and become proud and happy

Hello user. Take a heroic dose of magic mushrooms, supervised by someone experienced with them. They will help you.

Seriously just go see a therapist. Idc if it sounds gay or you dont think they work. The reason youre not feeling your emotions is because you dont talk about them at all. not to anyone you know or anyone you dont. posting here about your feelings wont help. Ive been in the same boat as you for years and nothing helped until i actually went to see a therapist. Please do everyone a favor and take care of yourself. Your friends do love you but maybe they dont know how to show it. your family loves you and even the people you dont really speak to appreciate you at some capacity.

Seriously OP, nothing makes you a faggot more than killing yourself.

idk if doing it now is the best choice, keep your shit together sometime, go hit the gym, and make that bitch feel bad that she's not with you, make some money, spend it however you like and get better, find someone that isn't a total bitch and after all that you kill yourself

Attached: 1553352714032s.jpg (245x249, 9K)

Solid advice

Don't do it. It'll just make the bitch win.

>telling someone who clearly isn’t in the right mindset to take large quantities of psychedelics
>what could go wrong?
Fuck off hippy retard

>not feeling emotions
>trying to suicide
Try again, faggot.

That's why it has to be done with an experienced tripsitter.

This. FYI I know what you’re thinking will happen and it won’t. She won’t feel regret, she won’t feel bad or finally understand what you feel. She won’t give a fuck while she’s sleeping next to the other guy. Everyone has to deal with this at some point in life, often times more than once. Fucking grow up and handle your shit fag, if you’re gunna kill yourself because someone did that too you, it’s a problem with you and not with everyone else. You’re blaming the wrong source

That’s the only responsible thing you’ve said in your post. You don’t go recommending large doses of psychs to someone who is most likely inexperienced, will have no idea what they are getting themselves into, and aren’t in the right mindset. Just because you think it works for you doesn’t mean it will work for everyone, you’ve tripped yourself retarded

Did you have a bad trip once?

DO IT PUSSY!

No because i was in the right mindset for all of my trips. And because I started taking psychs in moderate doses, being able to expect and mentally prepare for bigger ones. There is something to be said about depression and psychs, but your advice is retarded

Sometimes surrender is the right mindset. If OP is about to surrender to death, he can surrender to the mushroom.

Hur Dur I don't feel emotions but, I am so sad that I'm gonna kill myself. Real suicidal people just do it. They don't do this "cry for help" bullshit. Quit your LARP

not gonna lie bud, already tried try kill myself twice for someone that doesn't loves me, after all that shit it gets kinda boring to think about doing it again, just make sure if you're going to do it, do it for good or just forget that bitch, you are better than that

Someone else will come along, and you'll get over it. Just take a month off from dating, and find something else to occupy your mind in the meantime. There's absolutely no sense in doing something drastic over something you'll realize is a minor setback soon enough.

sleep a bit , then if you still want suicide put neck on train rails ,if you can endure the rumble and vibration in a few minutes you will have left this world

with all that that implies

Kill the guy who cucked you. gut him alive

Where do you live?

if you intend to take your life before think about the amount of cool things you can do before

Overpopulation is killing the planet, shut up permanently. Here's pussy you'll never touch.

Attached: IMAG0357.jpg (1520x2688, 915K)

Go out in glory, take out corrupt politicians with you.

Post the note

>nigger
Don't think he'd want that bro

just take pills retard
or dont die since you got the taste of what happiness feels like and you will surely find another person in your life that'll make you happy

Just remember everything we do is just a waste of time because in infinity there is no meaning to anything.

ye but thats gay

dats a joke , he dont need nobody to feel nice , just sleep a bit i think.

You poor little racist, have fun with white supremacist pugs.

Hand your mom a morning after pill, crawl back into her vagina, and wait to die.

>it will get better cliche

Don't ever listen to this advice, these people lie straight to you when they say "it will get better." It's a bullshit lie.

Oh shit. Googled it, sounds really bad. I hope it won't hit you.

Looks like cry for attention for me but ok, jump u can do it i believe in u

If you don't have the courage in your supposed "darkest hour" you never will. Jump or shut up, people that wanna kill themselves don't ask for help they don't say anything to anyone about. Do it or don't.

Wise man has appeared