Why do people blame jews for all their problems in life?

Why do people blame jews for all their problems in life?
How is it different than nignogs blaming 'da white maayne'

Attached: 454356.jpg (300x426, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21hnT8AYDX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So your implying the jews dont cabal for their own benefit over others and the white mayne has never done a thing to negroes? How retarded are you friend?

>Why do people blame jews for all their problems in life?
Because they are surprisingly found in every position of power manipulating "the System" to maintain and increase that power. But not by elevating everyone, but by crippling everyone else.
>How is it different than nignogs blaming 'da white maayne'
It's not. Blacks are just mistaking Jews for white.
wethoughttheywerewhite tumblr com
Same enemy. Seems like you're trying to continue sowing that confusion. How are things in Tel Aviv, Ari?

Jews aren't the problem, but zionists are the problem.

Just like a cabal of asians is taking over the medical establishment right?

Oy vey! This goy isn’t being a good little goy like he’s supposed to be, must not be drinking his tap water! Quick, mobilize the chemtrails!

They were literally caught spying on the White House and listening to DJTs phone calls. Then the story is buried by the media

Typical Jew playing the Victim and exaggerating facts

can hear that whining voice "OY VEY SHEKELEN STEINBERGEN"

Jews are contradictory and liars that use the media to push their greedy agenda, You're only being blamed for things that you do stop trying to steal the rest of the blame..

Typical Jew Poster

Attached: IMG_20190914_104351.png (674x679, 695K)

>buried by the media
Only Fox News you halfwit. It was front page news on CNN the day the story broke.

Anyone who supports this retard is a fucking loser, rofl. America is a laughing stock. Hahahaha.

Best comedy show of all time. Keep it up 10/10. Funniest third world country of all time.

Hi, Israeli jew here.
Please send some money the stereotype dosen't apply to me.

Where’s it now in the news cycle? You’d think our closest ally stealing state secrets again would warrant an investigation but the government essentially shrugged it shoulders

Cope more, faggot.

well why do you think that is you dumb goy?

Attached: shalom.jpg (609x343, 25K)

Lol ok

Attached: 90.jpg (840x472, 41K)

A gypsy is answering questions here.

>nignogs blaming 'da white maayne'
They've been trained by the Jewish media to do this. Even when Jews are directly fucking people over (as opposed to their usual more sneaky methods) they still have a way of shape shifting into "white people".

Attached: IMG_20190909_183213.jpg (1080x1068, 130K)

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

Nice try JIDF. Thought you salvage something out of this failed thread by dividing and confusing your opponents? Trump's the best hope America has of keeping out of Iran. Get glassed kike.

Attached: grand marshall Trump.jpg (592x420, 106K)

People blame Jews because they envy Jews.

During medieval times, European kings and emperors outlawed Jews having any occupation but banking and entertainment.

The christians of that time were forbidden to work in the banking sector and were too illiterate for entertainment.

This caused the jews to become bankers and media&entertainment figures, because it was the only thing they were allowed to do.

Over centuries of Jews dominating the banks and media, people started hating them even more because they had all the power. In truth, this was facilitated by the antisemitic christians of that time.

If the christians had allowed jews to occupy any job and allowed them to assimilate without being forced to convert, then the jews would have been just like any minority.

But yeah, the white man established his dominance over the entire world, oppressing everybody along their way. It would hurt their ego to find out that through their oppressibe actions they've actually lifted a proportion of the groups they hate to a higher power level than theirs.

Attached: IMG-20190915-WA0070.jpg (890x845, 52K)

I can read hebrew and that's a shitty meme.

this

>European kings and emperors outlawed Jews having any occupation but banking and entertainment
They were mostly expelled from those nations.
The banking exception was based entirely on Jews bring able to get around Papal prohibitions on usury.
I don't have any idea what you mean by "entertainment jobs" in the medieval period.

Attached: Trump-Netanyahu-554x350.jpg (554x350, 27K)

You don't think entertainment existed in the middle ages... Ok

that's not what he said shit-for-brains. Actors guilds had always excluded jews, but the advent of television created a space they could work in without longstanding prohibitions.

>You don't think entertainment existed in the middle ages... Ok
No, I mean I have no idea what you mean by entertainment JOBS in the medieval times, i.e. what you said.
(Nice attempted drift to middle ages, as if there were hope for you there. Really, w how's the weather in Tel Aviv, Ari?)

Attached: trumpenstein.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

Samefag. There have been entertainment jobs since the inception of humanity you dumb bitch.

Holy fuckin autism Batman

>Samefag. There have been entertainment jobs since the inception of humanity you dumb bitch.
A "job" is a pretty recent invention. But let's generalize it to "a role for which one can generate enough resources to raise a family."
Do you have, say, five examples of entertainment jobs in the medieval period?
I'll get you started: court jester.

Attached: jewish-interests2.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

rothschild controlled central banks
thats all you need to know

anyone blaming an entire race for ANYthing is a sad idiot that needs to take a close look in the mirror

history says otherwise
facts dont lie

Attached: jewish-interests.jpg (618x618, 81K)

Singer. Dancer. Storyteller. Acrobat. Animal trainer. Composer. Etc etc etc

then why is everything whitey's fault these days?

Mummer. Minster. Troubadour. Juggler. Diviner. Priest.

How do I into divining?

Conjuror. Actor. Poet.

>Just like a cabal of asians is taking over the medical establishment right?
Asians taking over medicine is happening by the same mechanism that they are taking over computers: the mistaken belief that professional work can be reduced to an industrial process to cut costs. Asians are dominating because their culture is built around thriving and exploiting that kind of bureaucracy.
The results are clear.

Start ripping birds apart or get a deck of tarot cards? They figured it out. You definitely could.

Attached: 3866_1568555871.jpg (600x1003, 76K)

Boy that's a bunch of entertainment jobs from the medieval period huh?

coz jews arent bullshit reason

>jobs didn't exist
>posts a definition of job

Don't forget dog and bear baiting

cuz jews are fucking retarded

>Singer. Dancer.
Recreation. These where not be moneymaking positions.
>Storyteller. Acrobat.
Beggars' hooks. I'll allow it.
>Animal trainer.
Groomsman? Not entertainment.
Squire? Not entertainment. Definitely not Jews.
>Composer.
Definitely not in the medieval period. Music was a Church function. Hell, name a dozen Jew composers outside the 20th century. Stop pretending.
>Etc etc etc
No hand waving.

>Mummer.
Recreation.
>Minster. Troubadour. Juggler.
Beggars' hooks.
>Diviner. Priest.
In the Medieval period? Such that a King would carve out an exception for Jews? Just how stupid do you think we are?

INB4 TL;DR but He's speaking the truth. As a sociologist, one of my thesis was on Jewish control over a majority of things we enjoy. If you take a look back throughout history, (using American History for example) Jewish people control quite a great deal of our media, housing, businesses, and entertainment related things. They're not "elevating everyone" but themselves making and it's a problem because it's negatively impacting other groups of people in America. Another example is in Pikesville, Maryland There is a huge Jewish population. And the reason for that is because the Jews are buying homes and properties for each other which prevents other races from have an equal opportunity.

You are smoking rocks. Everything posted is an entertainer. Hazzan-paytan was a medieval Jewish composition job enough that there's a fucking specific name for it. You are the dumbest faggot alive. People danced and made money. People acted and made money. People played music and made money.

>we
lol you mean you? I'm talking to you. Are there more of you in there?

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. You are not a 'sociologist'

Sabbatian frankism is the real problem.
They are the true 1 percent who control the west. They are ethnically Jewish but actually hate Jews. They use Judaism as a facecard. Basically the cause shit and the other Jews get blamed for it.

In my experience, most Jew haters are frustrated failures who can't provide a normal cohesive answer when you genuinely ask them WHY they hate every single Jew.

Zionists may be cruel, but if you ask me, the only people who turned a piece of the Middle East into a progressive modern country that actually benefits science and culture, it's Israel.

Guys, these where not be moneymaking positions. I am very smart.

Yep. The Donald Trumps and Koch Brothers of the world.

>Hazzan-paytan
Found where?

did you go to college? "sociology" is an entire field. people with sociology degrees usually go on to be social workers or into education. i got an easy A in sociology 101, but that's all i took in that stupid area. it's basically just appreciating society and things that affect it. if this asshole actually GOT a sociology degree, i can imagine that they got their sick kick from picking on jews and it was "acceptable" because it fit the "art" of sociology.

youtube.com/watch?v=21hnT8AYDX0

Because Jews implanted the idea into nignogs heads that the white man is bad.

>can't provide a normal cohesive answer when you genuinely ask them WHY they hate every single Jew
Jews all favour each other. For this reason alone they reek havoc in egalitarian western societies.

Are you fucking kidding me?
"Two Jews, three opinions." There's a reason for that saying. They surely don't all favor each other.

It's a meme, let it go.

Of course they do. They are extremely clannish. They have different opinions on how to best help themselves but they are always in agreement that Jews come before goyim.

>Are you fucking kidding me?
>"Two Jews, three opinions." There's a reason for that saying. They surely don't all favor each other.
Yeah. Shut the fuck up, goyim. The Jews are talking.

Fuck off, nigga. Does it really blow your mind that a non-Jew would not fall for your baseless Jew hate?

How is it different to Jews blaming Arabs for all of life's problems?
Twat

Attached: nope.jpg (677x110, 13K)

Jews produce a higher quantities of geniuses because of their intense focus on education and many cultural factors. Spergs still think the Jews manipulate everything because other spergs still tout that Jews manipulate everything.

>television has always been around
found the zoomer

They are both true.

But yes, regardless of how true it is... not being successful is usually because you just suck at motivation, education, or skilled labor.

>Jews produce a higher quantities of geniuses because of their intense focus on education and many cultural factors
Jews produce higher quantities on geniuses because Jews have placed themselves in the position on declaring who's a genius.

Jews get all the benefits of egalitarian western society plus all the benefits of Jewish nepotism. They all pump each other up. Take Einstein for example, he was a plagiarist but receives enormous amounts of attention.

said the NEET

t. Eurocuck who sucks Arab cock

Attached: 18f43fd65db7f3c90769881428f31d2c67c3604a19f9d085eb1d16548311a089.jpg (600x778, 76K)

>made money
Ohh? From who?