Should I inject my dick with testosterone?

Should I inject my dick with testosterone?
Anyone have any experience with that?
Generally I only inject in my thigh. Dick is a muscle, right?

Attached: images(11).jpg (614x499, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

Yes definitely do this, post what happens

I thought dick was cartilage.

I heard the best spot is an eye muscle.

It's not a muscle... You probably end up in the ER because of to much testosterone in your blood. Why do you take testosterone. Did you have testicular cancer and lost both balls?

This was it. No, I did not inject my dick. I did try to inset the needle and it was painful, so I decided not to. Injected the thigh again.

Attached: 20190915_160014_2536.jpg (1161x1345, 152K)

No, I have low libido and doctor said this would help. I used it only for a month (1x100mg per week). It really hurts where you inject for a couple of days. It's burning right now. I get massive erections, though, so worth it.

no.

Dick is a sponge

are you really this fucking dumb,
fuck i'll take the bait.

Attached: 1543377431827.jpg (507x499, 48K)

Murrican Education at it's best, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 1508202370195.jpg (460x305, 21K)

Dick is jojo reference uneducated fucks

I'm from Pakistan.
Also it's "its best" not "it's best."

a gypsy is answering any questions here

Expected nothing more looking at the study where about half of the murricans believed electric cars are powered by gas.

i'll assume you're serious and i'll give you real advice. i'm 24, and i took testosterone for a few years in college for weightlifting reasons. my dad and his dad both have low testosterone, and i managed to get it prescribed by injecting it and then going off for a bit to tank my testosterone. i got bloodwork and it was low enough for my doctor to prescribe it.

i take it regularly now but i'm not going to convince you to take it or not to. that's a decision for you make.

however, consider injecting it subcutaneously. just google 'subcutaneous testosterone' and there are a lot of very good studies about it. i take 200mg a week, and i inject it in my stomach fat, around .3mL every 2 days. i get more stable testosterone levels, and i don't have to put a needle in my ass muscle. it's completely painless. yeah, it's more often, but i prefer it to having to do intramuscular injections. it's the same testosterone, test cypionate in oil, i just use a 30 gauge insulin syringe (8mm, 1/3 mL) instead of like a 24 gauge 1/2 inch syringe.

Attached: steroidcalc.png (1069x1492, 66K)

>its
Yeah, phone autocorrect. Definitely, no muscle spasm though.

>I'm from Pakistan.
>pic related.

Attached: a762CtI.jpg (1148x474, 100K)

They pain means it heals and grows

My reasons are purely sexual and for my libido. I'm prescribed 100mg per week for a month and then a gap of 3 months and then 100mg for four weeks and then the gap and so on...
I just gave the chemist the name and he gave me 250mg viles which I only noticed when I came home. Too late I decided to inject anyway. Today was 4th and I may take 3 or 4 before the prescribed gap.
I don't want to build muscles or anything, just a working dick would be nice. I'm 30.

>Dick is a muscle
no, it is not.

I'm an atheist. Fuck Muslims and fuck you too for stereotyping me.

>I'm from Pakistan.

Attached: 1564791819517.jpg (359x360, 35K)

It was on the leaflet. There will be pain for a couple of days. It's not unbearable. But burns when you inject it and the first 20 minutes.

the drug works the same. i'm just saying that you were complaining about pain from injecting, and you should try injecting subcutaneously instead of in muscle. it's the same way that insulin users inject their medicine.

>I'm an atheist.

Bullshit. You would be put to death for Blasphemy (Sharia Law)

>fuck you too for stereotyping me.

Attached: 1510863375821.jpg (467x467, 48K)

I know. That's why I keep it to myself unless some asshole like you assumes I'm a Muslim and suck pedo Mohammed's dick.

>gym reasons
So you are a faggot?

> I'm 30.
You will never ever get back your natural Testosterone levels after those injections.

Congratulations user, you are now going to be testosterone junkie for life OR you lose the ability to have an erection or father babies.

Your doctor and pharmacist fucked you over good.

Attached: E48D5FD0C76648B4B06F0546B0A24882.jpg (630x630, 48K)

weightlifting reasons. i was a competitive powerlifter in college. they bloodtest you but you cycle off before competitions. steroid use is commonplace.

Okay. I take it back. It's hard to believe that any non believer can survive in Pakistan. Even other minorities have been cleansed.

How do you survive there? Don't people question you if don't go for Namaz or keep your Ramazan fasts?

>You will never ever get back your natural Testosterone levels after those injections.
not the way it works. the HPG axis is fluid, and it doesn't just break. hormones aren't as simple as you imagine. it's a very complex system, and one you shouldn't fuck with, but it doesn't work that way.

You’d have to be pretty autistic to not know that powerlifters cycle, you’re still a sissy faggot though

>HPG axis is fluid, and it doesn't just break.

Explain.

>not the way it works.
I have spoken to quite a few competitive body builders that are now in their late 40s who clearly say that their testosterone levels are way below normal for their age when they off cycle.

not the same pole

Attached: i_want_to_believe.jpg (810x1089, 187K)

Im a different annon.
>competative power lifter
So you are a faggot. Probably bloat max fatty "yeah i can bench 405" as your weezing for air. Go ahead and use all the straps you want and preforme half reps.
>Olympic lifting and body building are the only acceptable reasons to roid in my eyes.
Also what cycle did you run and are you currently off?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

i don't know what level of understanding you have. i'm a biomolecular chemical engineer, and i work specifically with with hormone systems in the medical industry. i primarily research and develop peptide analogs, but i deal with this material in my daily work.

the long and short of it is that medical professionals go to school for a long time to become endocrinologists, and what people (as in average joes) think they understand about their own body and the way their hormones work is vastly different from the incredibly complex multilayered system that actually exists in the body.

what i'm getting at is that the way hormones work in the body, specifically talking about testosterone, is that there are multiple independent organs that influence each other. two primary locations in the brain, and the testes. there are feedback loops in place to regulate how they interact. even if you take testosterone, you don't fully shut down these systems. you may temporarily disable your testes, but the systems in the brain are still active and still sending signals, and when the exogenous testosterone goes away, the system as a whole (the HPG axis) gradually brings itself back to normal.

a real life example is in the case of those who want to change their sex and take the opposite sex's hormones, like estrogen for males. even if they take these drugs for years, as soon as they stop, their body returns to the way it was before. it may take a long time, many years to reach that baseline, but it will return to the way it was.

for bodybuilders that you mention, in all likelihood they never had a baseline bloodtest to compare to. and even if they did, a number like "total testosterone" or "free testosterone" doesn't indicate how effectively their body is working. you can have very low testosterone, but very low SHBG, and still have more masculine features than a man with double the testosterone.

i didn't come here to qualify myself, or impress anyone. i don't agree with using steroids for non medical reasons.
i took test cypionate, 350mg a week, 250 IU hcg every 3 days, and a combination of CJC-1295 and ipamorelin three times a day. i'd be on cycle for usually three months at a time, depending on what meets i was performing at. i took toremifene and HCG as PCT.

this isn't the best way to do it, i'm not a doctor. don't take my advice. if you want to use steroids, understand the risks. be sure to get regular bloodwork.

As long as you don't denounce Islam, nobody cares if you don't practice. Most ppl don't practice. Hardly any goes for namaz or fasts.

> Should I inject my dick with testosterone?
no

>Anyone have any experience with that?
no

> Generally I only inject in my thigh.
no, you dont

> Dick is a muscle, right?
no