Antifa are literally either A. Grown in labs B. 100% brainwashed which is impressive or C. Completely degenerate...

Antifa are literally either A. Grown in labs B. 100% brainwashed which is impressive or C. Completely degenerate, very sad, lonely subhumans that just want to be a part of something because misery loves company. APART from that, they are literally doing the work for the elite... Which is pretty intense.

As a liberal, I detest antifa, and find myself becoming more and more conservative due to these subs. Impressive, but they are not complete pieces of shit yet.

Together we could overturn the elite, put aside our differences for a few months to do what we need and move on.

we all bleed red.

Attached: 1566220956524.jpg (817x607, 60K)

Bamping for the cause, yes cause we love you and hope you get better soon

Attached: 111.png (127x184, 45K)

Bizzzump

bamping awww this thread didn't catch on as my last one did. FUDGE

just glad a few read.

Antifa are all hirelings of the Kochs led by Spetsnaz who have been inserted by Putin under Trump's tutelage. Their plan is to ramp up to rally big terrorismi incident around next October so Trump can declare Martial Law and "postpone" the election. Next he will have his Senate Toadies draft and pass an "Enabling" Act to make him Fueherr,,,uh...President -for-life

Attached: IMG_20190824_100135.jpg (480x270, 26K)

>Elite

You misspelled Jews

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

Sure, but Jews are the source & always have been. They have many enablers & cheerleaders.

Defunding Israel should be a top priority.

Attached: 1.7164258.2463154623.jpg (609x343, 22K)

Capture and interrogate some of them.

I watched them operate, they deliberately try to get the person they are attacking to attack first. I put them down as being some form of spook or law enforcement.

They aren't civilians, they are trained and paid, that is for sure.

they don't have any training. Theres no operating capability among antifa. They are the special needs category of terrorism. So inept that they make the 3 stooges look coordinated

Didn't know Andy Ngo posted here lol. What a fag.

>As a liberal, I detest antifa
Categorized, divided, conquered and neutralized.
>mfw you actually label yourself

Attached: 1316257745426 copy.jpg (210x259, 31K)

nice try

Thread is a shit-tier try.

yeah but pretending that antifa and communists are people is just blatant trolling. most true liberals just admit that communists aren't people.

its funny when you incels think "liberal" is a slur.

Attached: 1414062468137.jpg (820x481, 57K)

nobody thinks that except the extreme left. Most people here realize that actual liberals can be spoken to like men and women.

Imagine believing this thread was legit lol you fucking retard

>most true liberals just admit that communists aren't people.
Fuck, really tired old boring backwards shit you got going there.
>anyone who disagrees with me is not a human
You sound like what old, dumb farts sounded like years ago. You're probably under 30 too.

I recall hearing this fever dream before about Obama.

>the point, missed it
there's enough /pol/ threads exactly the same that aren't bullshit
>hurr durr i was only pretending to be a retarded cunt
golf clap

Ok i'll try one last time. You come across a rock. Is a rock people or is it just a rock? you come across a tick. Is a tick people or is it just a parasite?

you come across a communist. Is a communist people or a parasite?

the sky is also blue user. Gravity causes things to fall.

Me too, hostile paranoia is a great hobby if you don't know shit.

word salad, take your pills kid.

not everyone is taking estrogen pills like you user

hardly any are, but lots are on psych meds.
Good thread.

Stop false flagging. No liberal hates antifa. We are all anti-fascist or should be.

So we all agree then.

Antifa is an anarcho fascist terrorist org

communists aren't people

you mad about some street thugs wanting to throw down, so sad.

Attached: nightmare bro.webm (300x306, 1.12M)

Yes agreed. Your posting career is complete. You've done it. Time to go outside.

well said

Attached: antifaproff.png (740x625, 460K)

one shred of proof please

antifa are anti elite in every single way. trump is the one that is in office to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

not one shred of proof or understanding
>Capture and interrogate some of them.
fascist

why does right wing political analysis never go beyond that of inane conspiracy theory? is it because being right wing correlates with low IQ?

oh wow i thought the thread was dead.

now that is something i never thought of.

yeah..

andy ngo is a bad ass. i have the upmost respect for the guy. all he does is real journalism and antifaggots still injured him for who knows what. if i had money i would donate to him lol

im not sure what you mean, i guess its my liberal self..

thank you.

thank you.
lol

i am anti fascist for sure, antifa though is not. ( if you know what fascism is of course)

agreed

street thugs
>disgusting fat pig women, virgin basement dwelllers

thank you.

>literally
Shut the fuck up queer

you antifa supporter? (the terrorist group not are you anti-fascist)

Antifa are typically the lazy, overpriveleged offspring of first world countries.

agreed...

>As a liberal, I detest antifa
proof of bait

lol damn you i am liberal though. but antifa just makes me want to throw up lol