I am the daughter of a very wealthy Chinese steel magnate. My name is Chen. I have very high sex drive. Very powerful...

I am the daughter of a very wealthy Chinese steel magnate. My name is Chen. I have very high sex drive. Very powerful. But I also have very strict condition for my men. I have no children. I do not want children by a Chinese man. I will not have children until I am at least 25. I am now 20. I have to fly to America and Europe with my mother every month and, while she is in business, I find good men to make me happy. I have had over 500 men in my bed. I have security men to protect me.

My men are who I choose. Only the best. I have only a small body, but I am very strong. I am trained to perform gymnastics. I am allowed to spend 1 million dollars when we travel. I try to find the most powerful and young men, who must, like me, have the finest. I make sure they have large genitals using my hands. Testes must be large and full like eggs. And penis must be enough to fill my hand in soft type. My mother says my body must have sex a lot to prepare for children. So I take chemicals to stop children now. My men must have a good diet and firm muscles or I orgasm poorly. I feed them and then we go in my cars to my house. I do not seduce my men. My men only want me. Their penis is hard when I say so. I have had white and black men. White men are best for sex. Black men have good penis. Big. But lazy. Their semen tastes bad. Chinese men are useless. I lower myself onto my men. I am on top. I am always in control. I am happy to have men behind me like an animal because it makes the man look very silly. I take what I want and I orgasm. I love large penis. No boys. They will not breed. Pathetic and useless. This week I have had only one man. Spanish. Very strong but only 8 inch penis. Is not enough. Also not very wealthy. He has boats, but not many. And no homes anywhere else. I hope to meet the right man soon who I can give the required 5 children of a wealthy woman.

Attached: 438bb6a.jpg (1080x1288, 90K)

Chink cunt, fuck off

Ok larp faggot

Tldr

ping ling ching ding bing ni hao

Chicken fried rice I read the first sentence then got hard from the pic

I just want some steel, not a chinese hoe. Give me the steel or gtfo

>Being this delusional

Get help OP

Ching Chong China numma one!

Attached: 1530531779388.gif (202x211, 1.97M)

I would also like some steel

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

that picture is a dude. the op is full of bad beans and stinks to no end - the only truth in it is about the white man

That photo isnt op, but it's definitely a woman.

If you want some of our steel please invest in Wuhan iron stock ;)

This is the most pathetic LARP I’ve seen. To think some basement dwelling fag actually thought this up and THEN took the time to write this out is a pathetic indictment on white “men” everywhere

Found the black guy

I would break you and enjoy the screaming

Many thank foh futule pasta, honolobal OP. Ching Chong ding pao niggel.

It's a trap

My name is John and I hate every single one of you…oops,sorry, wrong thread.

At least choose an actual chinese for your pic next time, not some uggo weight lifting svetlana

point for creativity.

have your (You)

look at the knuckles on the hands - too big to be female - people with arthritis don't body build cause too painfull - its a dude.