Who's the next big celebrity that's going to kill themselves? How much money would you bet?

Who's the next big celebrity that's going to kill themselves? How much money would you bet?

Attached: Linkin_Park-Rock_im_Park_2014-_by_2eight_3SC0327 (1).jpg (1360x2048, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCmyZcBnC2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

£5 on R Kelly

Cam Newton if he doesn't figure his shit out soon

27p on Basil Brush.

Julian Assange

Attached: ve4c9ifncnqvhyuchvrf.jpg (685x385, 35K)

37p on Edd The Duck

he's very likely to "kill himself"

Attached: 1428135348739.gif (400x225, 922K)

RIP in pieces M&M

1.5 euros on Colonel Greenback.

0.64 dollars on the yellow M and M from the advert.

Eddie Money

Attached: 6DA4F9BF-12F2-47CB-8A42-A26D214B227C.jpg (600x919, 61K)

God dammit. I was gonna say Ben Rothlesberger based on the shit-show they put on last week.

W E E B S
O N L Y
S P O R T S B A L L
F A N S
S T A Y
O U T

Attached: images (2).jpg (190x265, 7K)

hopefully drumpf

>4567
oh shiet nice

I would say sam hyde but he is not even an f list celebrity. I hope pewdiepie is suicided soon.

can I offer - Justin bebier, or that due married to kim k- I wont even say his name.

bruno mars

Bam Margera
>20oz of Dr. Pepper

Michael Jackson

Attached: 1326918358254.jpg (281x327, 22K)

My money is on jim carrey

You motherfucker

Easy, brocephus. Jim ain't going anywhere. He's too zen. Every time I see him I think "Now THAT motherfucker has been in some deep fucking therapy". He's probably the most sane dude in Hollywood.

oh kek all mighty please kill him

Donald Trump.
All the dollars. The best dollars. I have all the best dollars.

Look at the sadness in his eyes.

Attached: saddonald-trump[1].jpg (400x225, 15K)

Billie Eilish

Noo, please no.
Not before she's had a mental break down and released a hard core vid with her fucking her brother in the ass with a strapon while he's pissing himself..

Could see the Royals offing a prince called Andrew to avoid the hassle

One of these two fuckers.
$5

Attached: 66368.jpg (590x350, 39K)

Would think most of Yea Forums would love those two cunts.
Conservative right wing nuts. And he's an outspoken racist to boot.

me

There is no formula to who Yea Forums hates.

Marshall Bruce Mathers III AKA Eminem is found dead with a self inflicted gunshot wound on the morning of November 18th 2020.

Don't get my fucking hopes up

I'll raise 3 cans of Mtn Dew

Joaquin Pheonix

Not becauze he played the joker but because he got fucked in the ass as a kid by a bunch of big producers and because he chose this role, bad memories will resurface and he will die.

Actors today suck. They all act like portraying imaginative superheroes is the pinnacle of their career. WRONG. The best immortalized roles will never be Superman, Batman or a Joker. Real criminals, monsters that actual existed. No actor can touch thst level anymore. Very very sad.

>"Sam Hyde found dead after shooting up La Guardia before turning the gun on himself"

do you mean "suicide" of the Epstein flavor?

Attached: 1550325300398.jpg (639x643, 63K)

>dead from poor hygiene

sadly likely

Nah, he'd probably miss. Because he so slim and shadey.

this is a

Yep. Look at Gandolfini, Bryan Cranston, and Charlize Theron in Monster. Thats acting.

Attached: Boxxy.png (681x720, 505K)

Literally what the fuck are you talking about?Playing criminals as the standard for acting? Some actor maybe you don't like and you're thinking in your head that they're thinking in their head that they are doing a good job, but you're thinking inside your head about Scarface, and then you're thinking inside your head that this is what acting today is all about and then you're thinking /b will agree with you so you come here and share looking for us to know that feel?

Attached: 1560128753660.jpg (490x333, 66K)

tds

ah the mongoloid queen again

cry more, lie more, leftard

fag

this

big agree
>straight check'd

youtube.com/watch?v=yCmyZcBnC2M

I think he was saying those characters are a stretch compared to superheroes. And I have to agree, because standing there in spandex while a fan blows upon you is pretty lame for both the actor and the audience. I have never once seen a superhero movie I liked, except for Heath Ledgers portrayal of the Joker. That was exceptional, and not just because it shows up here often.

>608729▶
> (You)
>cry more, lie more, leftard
Whut?
prince Charming there is notorious enough for his mouth running of with him that it's a joke that he's not allowed to talk at social gatherings.
Like you, when you're at family gatherings.

Any of the creators of Bitcoin or Vaping