Why aren't you as cool as Bam Margera?

why aren't you as cool as Bam Margera?

Attached: bam.jpg (780x439, 90K)

He's turned into a bit of a cuck recently

don’t ya mean Ham Margera?

He is and was never cool.
Steve-O is the cool one of the lot.

who?

Because my genes prevent me from getting fat.

No one can get on his lvl

not the genes but the alcohol

i don't do drugs

I thought he was dead.

based bam poster

Dudes awesome, hangs around with Bloodhound gang too

Because I'm not an addict, and my friends are all alive.

I don't have a group of friends who throws snakes at me when I'm sleeping then shoot me with paintballs as I run in horror and fall down hardwood stairs covered with ball bearings.

I agree. Steve-I and Ryan dunn were the better of the two. Bam was a fairy, he always had the most gayesy hand gestures when he was "scared" crying over snakes n shit. Bam was like that squimish idiot adhd friend that the rest just let hang out.

no, he always has been one.

fuck off steve-o stop fishing for complements

he overindulged . cars , houses , clothes . partying , tattoos , women , drink n drugs .

Steve o worships Satan and is a literal demon. Watch the clips of him on pcp or nitrous and look at all the Satanists shit in the background of his videos. The jackass crew didn't even like each other most of the ti. E they only did that shit for the money from MTV which was not a lot.

>Steve o worships Satan and is a literal demon. Watch the clips of him on pcp or nitrous
>money from MTV which was not a lot
Dude how retarded are you

Attached: 1502016778990.jpg (460x459, 61K)

MTv launched them. Some things are better than money. I remember watching it in real time, people were jumping off the roofs of their houses on fucking fire. They had to put disclaimers on after every commercial. DO NOT DO THIS. Maybe some of the lesser players didn't launch, but damn, they all got millions.

All got millions and all blew it in drugs.

Got millions and spent it on drugs... the rest of the money they wasted.

Because i don't have enough cash for those amounts of booze, coke and meth

he died

Fag.

>All got millions and all blew it in drugs.
So? I'm refuting the statement that MTv didn't give them anything. I'm saying MTv gave them everything. How they spent it is their business. A real conservative understands that. Welcome to America.

yeah he was a fag. he even had a dick branded on his ass.

>Got millions and spent it on drugs... the rest of the money they wasted.
--WC Fields

Is be even still relevant?

>>*a real cuckservative understands that.

Topkek.

The Bam is always relevant.

Attached: bam_skating.jpg (700x400, 58K)

>Underrated post

I prefer Steve o, knoxville and Chris pontius, the actually funny ones.

I'm calling him a conservative. They don't like being told how to spend their money, but they like telling other people how to behave with that money. Can't be wild, spend it on drugs, all that shit. But if Bam spent it all on guns, they'd be in a long line around the block all waiting to suck his dick.

Lets just saaayy.. bam's dunn

Johnny Knoxville was the best.

His stunts and style were always the most involved and rarely ever complained. He also had the best laugh.

Ham was/is always a little bitch. He was all about dishing out pranks and fucking with his family relentlessly. But the second anyone poked any kind of fun at him he cried like the fucking bratwurst he is. All the other guys could take a joke and not crumble on camera when their card got pulled. Ham was forever pissing and moaning or throwing a fit because he was the butt of a joke. Now his ass looks like Don Vito.

Steve-O has been a fucking moron from the day he slid out of the chute. I know people like him, he had every advantage a person could want. But he's the dude that needs to dive off the balcony and smash his face and break up the whole party. Thats his real drug. I think he has been a bigtime asshole for a long time, then a brain injury shot him over the moon.

Fat, illiterate, mumbling pieces of trash are cool? Then call me miles Davis.

Dude has authored books.
He's not illiterate.

I liked Pontious, but in the last years he looks a little brain dead and really retarded.