What do you think of facial hair? Do you have it, or no? Which style do you like most?

What do you think of facial hair? Do you have it, or no? Which style do you like most?

Attached: 12541138_779197852225292_7219246576642883156_n.jpg (960x960, 185K)

i think kikes should burn theirs off with flamethrowers.

Wassock

seeing how the majority people in here seem to be under the age of 21 based of a old thread. Id say 90% don't have face hair

Attached: 121561632.gif (502x251, 858K)

That was random.

>

Attached: 1306180135169.jpg (198x254, 6K)

I have a Yeard, although it is 4 now I've never trimmed it, cut it, styled it or tamed it.
I get compliments all the time from people in the street, dropping my kids at school, people driving by in their cars, hospital appointments etc.

I get tempted to cut it every so often but women especially seem to have become more interested in me since I grew it out and so (even though I'm in a relationship) it's flattering to get all of this attention.

Like it can't have it cause of job but ummm yeah your pic is my preference less on the goatee thing goin tho

Hobo/10

Looks like a composite version of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys.

Have a beard, scared of shaving it off in case my skin underneath is poor now or the coverage isn't as good for stubble

Attached: 00100sPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190812103008804_COVER.jpg (1652x2203, 1.83M)

good goy

Bearded. Prefer full beards.
Working my way towards a braid along with my brother. Hate the way i look clean shaven.

We're both fucking massive nordic types so it fits well, 6'4 250lb and 6'2 260lb. My pr is 310 deadlift, my brother is 320. We're not little fucking leftie faggots sucking stalins dead dick for loyalty points.

That style looks good. It suits your features.

You and your brother sound gay as fuck together. I bet the only thing you lift are dicks into your gullet.

Cant grow a full proper beard and only ugly staches, so just shaving it all.

That's fine. No problem with being clean-shaven, or stubble.

Nah man, just both got lucky on genetics my dude. We build muscle mass really fucking well and retain it even easier. I lift 1-2 times a week and maintain my current str no issues, my brother is gearing up for tournaments so hes been climbing really fast the last couple months.

Nothing gay about taking advantage of our genetics to be fucking strong as fuck. Also a nice way to stay connected with a best friend and sibling after we've moved out and gone our seperate ways in live.

No one asked about your lifts you self conscious fag jeez

And i hope thats fucking kilos not lbs cos 310 lbs is fuck all, and if you are british you arent nordic.

a gypsy is answering any questions here

Dude tyou are cringey as fuck

>dude's asking about dudes
gay.

Attached: 1493901091350.jpg (664x664, 63K)

i think it's ugly

kek

I feel like a girl without mine.

i recently shaved my beard and moustache usually i just let it grow for a bit but i dont really maintain it i grow a full beard in about two weeks and i shave once every 4 months

My job won't let me grow one so sadly no

I grow a lumber jack beard in the winter. Every other time either clean shaven or slight stubble

I have a full beard, year-round for about the past decade . It's pretty low maintenance and pretty even. it keeps the face warm in the winter. And doesn't bother me in the summer.

I like the types of chicks that like beards. Hippy types and middle-aged women who like tough guys or something.

You look like Rhett from gmm after a meth bender

Sure you can still suck dick well with a beard user

Scuffed Ricky from TPB