Minecraft is the reason Gen Z is becoming so redpilled. Here's some fun things to think about:

Minecraft is the reason Gen Z is becoming so redpilled. Here's some fun things to think about:

Steve: A White male ubermensch who conquers nature and carves it into his own dominion. He builds beautiful structures and ingenious redstone technology, and kills anyone and anything getting in his way.

Zombies: Represent the bugman. Slow, stupid, and outnumber Steve by 100 to 1. They have no ulterior motives beyond consumption.

Creepers: Represent Muslims. Not only do they blow themselves up, but they are also green which is a color strongly associated with Islam.

Enderman: A tall black man who steals shit, gets triggered just by you looking at him the wrong way, and can't swim.

Villagers: Big nosed bankers and merchants who live in the desert and have their hands constantly rubbing together.

Notch saw that Sweden was getting CUCKED and made Minecraft in collaboration with Pewdiepie in an effort to redpill the Aryan youth.

Attached: 2019-04-23_22.png (1920x1080, 746K)

Absolutely BASED

Attached: 1548798496524.jpg (220x230, 9K)

Bump for effort cause it's cute, but you need shorter bait

based op

Nice try at some quality bait, but it's so retarded that this thread will die faster than it takes a nigger to steal

>villagers are a jewish other designed to be dominated and bred to perfection by the player
Absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 03AD67D5-C853-4914-AC8C-4291A8D0F8FE.jpg (960x960, 100K)

based

#facts

Attached: godhatesfags.png (337x214, 110K)

This indicates how neonazi propaganda has entirely taken control of your worldview. Have fun being a social outcast for the rest of your life.

When your political opinions sound like the plot of an anime

Ditto

Attached: file.png (988x1059, 570K)

Have fun living in denial about one of the most important issues in the world today.

I'm not sure if you're retarded or...

Kitties are so nice heh
Kitties are so nice
Get them down
Spin them round
Tickle their bellies twice
Kitties, kitties, kitties are so nice

I found Vinci in a storm drain
Covered in liquor and glue
I took him home and cleaned him off with kitty shampoo
Kitties like to sleep alot, they don't do much of anything
But every kitty I ever met
Likes to fuck with string

Kitties are so nice
Kitties are so nice
Get them down
Spin them round
Tickle their bellies twice

Everyday I thank the Lord and baby Jesus aswell
For helping me turn my shed into a kitty cat hotel

Kitties are so nice
Kitties are so nice
Get them down
Spin them round
Tickle their bellies not once, but twice

Wow! Those are some examples of creative and sharp responses. No wonder you are nazis. Not everyone is stupid enough to fall for their shit. But you two certainly qualify.

Nazi's don't exist anymore. You have been brainwashed by the terroristic-liberal media into believing a myth about people who care about freedom and the freedom to make their own choices. Don't be like that. Don't be that person.

Attached: 1568514502271.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

Notch here.

I can neither confirm, nor deny.

But OP is definitely a step ahead of most people.

Attached: IMG_1098123.jpg (599x665, 97K)

If you're living in denial regarding the fact that your ideology is contemptuous and wrong you're beyond help.

>your ideology is wrong

i dont think you understand what an ideology is, lol

but you avoided what i said. this is the most important issue in the world today and your only response is "no u"

I said neonazis, and i don't even care how you call yourself these days. If you are full of racist, antisemite and other contemptuous idiocy i call you an idiot and an asshole.

I guess we have different ideas about what the most important issues are at the moment.

>no wonder you are nazis

imagine trying to have an argument about ideology and partisanship when you you don't even know what you said/can't read

Attached: 43665235_2357997737575190_6801349775737225216_n.jpg (433x402, 16K)

Go post your shit to incel.me you fag

And i am into the weird side of 4 chan again

not bad, 7/10 for effort

And lo, not a single faggot understood the art they witnessed. It incensed them, but they saw but one surface of a comedic tesseract. Shine on OP.

chec'd of truth

>white male
>arm is green in thumbnail

Ah, I thought I was going to hate your post, but I actually love it

What. A. Queer. Waste of dubz

oy vey

ironically enough you likely aren't as educated as some of the people you are arguing with. a lot of people are taking our time to learn history, learn the lies we live. Seriously dude, look into stuff. Shit rattles you deep, but the truth is there.

And still, another faggot who simply cannot help themselves to be anything other than a faggot at any given moment

a jew!!!!!

Attached: 7e3.jpg (310x440, 24K)

frede er en neger

Hmm...sounds like something just another queer would say

he doesn't sound like one, but you sure do, ah the projection