Celebs - Lil Angel Ari edition!

Celebs - Lil Angel Ari edition!

Attached: 3yzs2l3elkm31.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo
youtube.com/watch?v=qzpPy9hJYA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Merch!

Attached: 7C3vSH6B1hLtkS8.jpg (784x1045, 140K)

Do you want to kill yourself too, stutterfag?

Attached: 32691490_788550218003684_3776049269987868672_n.jpg (1080x1920, 389K)

Which celeb is the biggest cock tease?

nice

Attached: 1531875529794.gif (540x260, 985K)

Getting a boner in church for kris10

Attached: 1568267941829.jpg (1000x1500, 200K)

Wtf get off Yea Forums in church you fucking heathen

Attached: Sabrina__2_.jpg (2400x3600, 1.21M)

to the parking lot gentle men where our next drama is to be played, enter man 8, Chulere andour little ari, the smallest one there is! to be clear where the story was last left Lil ri had com from a grocery store where she suspect a man had rudely fingered on her bum!

ariana-;she that thought had toast on chicken had broken fends indeed! to be killed* chopped to chivers, and payed to fee with scrabbled words of the man from thwart of where he buffed at me! in while I thought to crust his top with the evident of which i sent him from before his face bound fast the yode! he disport his finger at me; amanda merch now left Lil Ari's bum is feeling a burn nose cousin!

Chulere- wwhere we depart in grocery bags may mate we that brought this departing bum queer into our rpath! see hey!
man 8- maybe. ahhhh Andrea Andrea, come be our mate. Lil Andrea hello; why wink i with my right eye when my left is begged for free no cause so to depart and fast on with what a little bum! jow!

Attached: ShadyWarlikeFireant.webm (608x1080, 1.6M)

sinner

Attached: 1545690950212.gif (500x250, 1.97M)

Attached: 1566768295273.jpg (1030x515, 60K)

new Demi pics... there's 2 more, reply if there is interest

Attached: ddlovato_69147660_170421274009476_7190061807433484995_n.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

If there is someone worth burning in hell for, it's her

I'm interested

Attached: 1558991225736.gif (245x140, 1.24M)

Sinful thoughts are overwhelming me

Attached: ddlovato_70467577_2646554198710689_1453174197867627289_n.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

and saving the best for last, her fat ass...

Attached: ddlovato_70839335_112924866762397_6134761592837325836_n.jpg (1024x1820, 179K)

yuck

stay pure

Attached: 1566445061549.gif (500x235, 1.83M)

Attached: Hustlers splits b.webm (1048x422, 1.91M)

Well I know who I'm jerking off to

would you like me to continue with some older content, user?

Attached: ddlovato_58626048_112907239928524_8260990250593611099_n.jpg (1080x1059, 132K)

I thought she died.

Attached: CaFAkkl.jpg (1280x1923, 515K)

want

I'll be happy to help you come for her fat ass...

Attached: ddlovato_69328407_2346159135653749_4663865571310530716_n.jpg (1080x1272, 174K)

No that was just her career

But it's so hard

Yes please

this goes for you, I'm guessing you were the original user

Attached: 0aa7a15a.jpg (125x66, 1K)

Attached: 0bbd318db9fa76.jpg (125x93, 2K)

How does it feel to know that a NEET outsmarted you?
Sauce for the pic?
women at work are sly bastards. they won't just do their job, they will always try to belittle yours (regardless you are a man or a woman). that's why they are avoided, if true.
i hate this insufferable cunts with every breath of my life.
Is it true, /pol? Are women about to get segregated? >theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo
Women shouldnt be working. One of the first mistakes americans made.
Take mushroom supplements and Gaba supplements at night. It releases growth hormones while you sleep. Also get away from S O Y. HiTech Pharma Anavar as well.
Sweden would be a creature filled with parasites even if it had no foreigners. But sure, keep the non-cucks out, we wouldn't want to risk Sweden getting uncucked, now would we, kike?
I like the Japanese way..women do shit data entry if they get hired at all. Most Japanese men are working 12 hours a day some women dont even want to work.
>You're reddit spacing scum, so you can play with your equal women all day, you fucking cow. Did you just call me a cow? Fagggggot detected. LOL > I cant out-think children with adult sized gashes cuz reasons. Anyone pointing out Im a retard is wrong and stuff >Reddit spacing > dont you know on /pol/ we never use sentence or page breaks because plebbitirs are arguably better writers than us?? And whats with the correct spelling? LOL >inb4newfag Learn how to into engrishh
Checked.
>be emt of 15 years >new 19 year old ugly female emt starts >my job to train her >train her for 3 weeks >she files a complaint on me at the end of her training >complaint stated I made her feel uncomfortable and made sexual advances toward her >literally did nothing but train this cunt and let her drone on about horses and her boyfriend that still kisses his mom on the lips >luckily everything is recorded both audio an

Attached: 0f7682ae918dfe0059.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>I find men in the workplace are rarely contemplating anything beyond the work itself Espacially when your in a good state of flow. You don't really care to be empathetic, only to get the work done.
steaming mad roasties/feminine men! Entertain me more, for my words directly impact your ability to maintain your ego. Does his word seem mad!? Ego salvaged. Do they repent?! Ego salvaged in the way that your intellectualism is re-confirmed. How joyful. This little board of ego salvation. For how dare anyone use it for grander purpose of helping other people. Everyone should be selfish and mean and only care about their own sense of self :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( woe is to those who try to grow beyond their petty mental shells :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( it is evil to collectivize :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>accuse any man who off-handedly looks at your tits of rape >men avoid you >"why are men punishing me?"
Noice. You're still a cuckold.
Thanks for your input, (1).
>real patient actually happened to me on my first OD years ago; the nigger was dying and we narcan'd him back, only for him to call us thieves Serves you right for saving a nigger.
We just don't like anything about you. We are admitted misogynists, not ashamed.
>Swedes were all just faggots You finally speak the truth
Use proper capitalization, you fucking nigger.
Just because I don't acknowledge you in the hallway, or avoid to include you in important group work, or refuse to meet with you alone in any room or travel with or dine with you on business travel is not in any way connected to your gender's use of sexual harassment as a weapon. I've already lost one job in 2013 over sexual harassment via phone conference (imagine..), but my skills are so valuable, it was easier to get new job than sue my employer and have public legal fillings blocking future employment. My current team is all male, straight, whi

Attached: 01a858995373779f714594b73a06bcf3.jpg (87x125, 2K)

Thank you

Typical of a women to confuse survival with punishment.
Why are you so bad at English?
I'm a manager and I try not to hire women because I know the problems they bring into the workplace. I've hired women in the past and they always turn the work environment into a hostile mess. Women and men should never work with one another.
Avoiding the workplace is the smartest thing a man can do.
fuck the day of the belt, I'm waiting for the day of the bridges. the chloroform will flow like rivers.
not giving women attention means they die. they can't survive on their own.
Women shouldnt be working. One of the first mistakes americans made.
Protestants?
making me see this is making me want to get jacked just to emphasize my manliness. tired of this shitty sissy worshiping society.
Why do you guys give this dumb Indian bitch attention all her stories are bait.
Lol. Wot? So youre autistic, and socially retarded, eh? You cant manage a few women In the office theyre children a chuckle here, a smile there. You shouldve been fired if you cant handle play things without them rioting on you. Fag
>The man was created first and given the responsibility to lead. Scripture teaches that first the man was created by a direct divine act of creation and given the responsibility to lead; subsequently, the woman was created by God from the man (Gen 2:59) and for the man. >Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. - 1 Timothy 2:11-12
>you're a nigger invader Yeah, nah. I'm not American either. >Non-cuck moves to cuck land making it less cuck >reeeeeeeee invader reeeee Sweden should stay cucked!! Kill yourself, kike.
REPEAL THE 19TH
Steckdose
Pretty much this. I am on a military base 12 hours/5 days. I do not require a bunk bunny, nor am I going to catch a "Red Dot" from some sloot that misses her dad. Songtan Sally fills my vo

Attached: 2.jpg (125x92, 2K)

jj

Lil Ari spot on two men coming up to her fast
as she walked to her car to which she
ignoreed on to before or promptly she turned
her Lil head and gave her on them, mostly
Chulere a nasty nosed squirrel face! which
she hoped would indict that fast as lightning
what she had on them to none! her very best black eyed peas and naked garbage litter, a true chaff of delightment for Lil Ari to be the server chapel of their cat calls!

Attached: 78gzfjpybpm31.jpg (640x800, 65K)

Why the fuck does she think everything is about her/women? Men avoid women at work because talking to them is unproductive and a waste of time, women almost never have anything interesting or of value to say.
>I work in a place that is 80% female. What a nightmare! >Sometimes women will touch me in conversation Turn down the wrong bitch in a wrong way and you are gonna get MeTooed so fucking hard. With so many bitches it is a matter of when not if. >Women, besides your wife, are not to be trusted. No woman is to be trusted . Chances are you will be falsely accused of some sexually inappropriate behavior, fired, divorced and financially raped by your ex-wife jew lawyer.
yes but even before this because theyre lazy as fuck and annoying
It's also sad that an adult woman today has the same rights and supposedly obligations as a man, yet is nowhere near the emotional maturity level to even act properly to such a petty situations. Pathetic.
baste
You're a jew.
i didn't touch that woman
You sound like a horrible faggot. The fact that you take the concept of saving lives and turn it into some high school-level fuckfest speaks volumes about your personality. You are scum.
Use proper capitalization, you fucking nigger.
lol you think that this is somewhat unmanly, who even brought this kind of idea into your head. I see it as tactical maneuvering in war. You obviously have not read much of old kind of battle tactics, maybe try your first bet with basic stuff like tsun zu. Get a taste for this kind of battle. These tactics are used in warfare, but also in modern times, to make money, to oust people. Again, if you are so stuck up your own ways of thinking, you will ignore the new battlefield, and all of the new options. Your way of thinking represents like 15 out of a thousand different known tactics that you could use, the other ones each take up a place, and are strong/weak with different circumstances. The more o

Attached: 2a64a14f6.jpg (93x125, 2K)

since this thread is now being spammed, go to the catalog in about a minute and search "demi" and go to that thread for more, k?

Pretty much this. I am on a military base 12 hours/5 days. I do not require a bunk bunny, nor am I going to catch a "Red Dot" from some sloot that misses her dad. Songtan Sally fills my void as well as other servicemen men and none of us will ever catch a case.
You're avoiding women when Darwinism is about having offspring with the most chance of survival. Different races have developed different strategies for that end. You just come off as a creepy shadow dweller. And 5 years is about right till you man up or continue to be a rat faced creep.
LOL You're turning into muslims and you don't even know it. Know you know why muslims seperate women and men, to avoid this bullshit.
Kill yourself, you fucking jew.
all that projection on a hair trigger, jesus >Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance >Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration >Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it >Exaggerate achievements and talents >Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate >Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people >Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior >Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations >Take advantage of others to get what they want >Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others >Be envious of others and believe others envy them >Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious >Insist on having the best of everything for instance, the best car or office sound familiar?
You only get in trouble for lying when it enters the courtroom. Even then the sluts get a slap on the wrist
that is wrong, if you know for example how the bio chemical structure of bonding works, one can aim to reduce its effects on your brain

Attached: 2cc4ddf8abbd8ec692.jpg (125x62, 2K)

Good morning everyone!

Attached: Jadewew.webm (720x1280, 1.43M)

Attached: 1566443653537.gif (500x269, 761K)

Thank god for bd spam. Was about to throw up from demi. Based bd.

>I work in a place that is 80% female. What a nightmare! >Sometimes women will touch me in conversation Turn down the wrong bitch in a wrong way and you are gonna get MeTooed so fucking hard. With so many bitches it is a matter of when not if. >Women, besides your wife, are not to be trusted. No woman is to be trusted . Chances are you will be falsely accused of some sexually inappropriate behavior, fired, divorced and financially raped by your ex-wife jew lawyer.
At the end of the article: "We need your support to keep delivering quality journalism, to maintain our openness and to protect our precious independence. Every reader contribution, big or small, is so valuable" Fucking clown world
pic related, It's a little bit /X/ type, but ist like The rational male with woo woo type stuff.
Ilike it. A cold but logical way of doing things
Low IQ redditors.
Just because I don't acknowledge you in the hallway, or avoid to include you in important group work, or refuse to meet with you alone in any room or travel with or dine with you on business travel is not in any way connected to your gender's use of sexual harassment as a weapon. I've already lost one job in 2013 over sexual harassment via phone conference (imagine..), but my skills are so valuable, it was easier to get new job than sue my employer and have public legal fillings blocking future employment. My current team is all male, straight, white. I sabotage any woman that tried to get into that orbit to protect my own family and the men I work with and their families. Why don't you try getting preggers and pushing a baby cart like a real woman should? Nothing matters in corporate life anyway.
You're a jew.
Whats wrong with being in a position of power and using it to get hot young women to fuck you? There are a lot of assumptions that get unquestioned.
>making same shit thread Anybody avoids anybody, since feminism is toxic.
> inoculate yourself agains

Attached: 3.jpg (125x105, 2K)

He's an English teacher, you retarded reddit spacing nigger.
Why do you care so much about Sweden that you're seething over a white foreigner? I thought Swedes were all just faggots with nothing worthwhile to say?
This.
Delusions of grandeur is a great song, shame its so gay
>Shes looking for a "work husband" and pissed off that you wont reciprocate. Work spouses are the dumbest fucking thing ever and should be considered emotional cheating on your actual spouse Lol wut?
Somebody had to say it. This idea that you must marry a hot girl is Hollywood jewery at its finest. You marry the one that makes a good mom, non the hot one with depreciating looks who's only after your money and status. If she's still hot in her 30s then it's a huge plus, of course, but it literally doesn't matter if you've found a supporting partner to build a life with.
worked with lots of women, never had a problem. older ones would ensure i never had a late marked on my time schedule, younger ones were throwing their pussy at me. i dont work there any more but its because a snowstorm collapsed the building. i mean, the women were at war with each other and were trying to outdo each other and blowing me or fucking me closer and closer to the job until it was happening at work. if anything it just proves women are whores
lol you think that this is somewhat unmanly, who even brought this kind of idea into your head. I see it as tactical maneuvering in war. You obviously have not read much of old kind of battle tactics, maybe try your first bet with basic stuff like tsun zu. Get a taste for this kind of battle. These tactics are used in warfare, but also in modern times, to make money, to oust people. Again, if you are so stuck up your own ways of thinking, you will ignore the new battlefield, and all of the new options. Your way of thinking represents like 15 out of a thousand different known tactics that you could use, the other ones each tak

Attached: 3a6cc7216687d0bbfc6883.jpg (98x125, 2K)

get rid of the meme flag and give me your age, then we'll talk >and the format, it makes me think I am actually interacting with the infernal vagina demons lol you're talking about using their exact tactics, you have the self-awarness of a 17yo sperg lord, "professor"
Youre furst on metoo movement.
no female is good enough for this chad cock anyway
you ok there big guy
of course, men are quite capable of it as well but as you can see above with this dude, their morality prevents them from adapting to the changed circumstances. In darwinism, it is not the smartest that survive, it is not the strongest, or the best runners. It is those that can adapt fastest. If you do not adapt, you perish. If you have morality that prevents you from adapting, in my eyes, I see you as dead meat. Not part of our future. Destined to become irrelevant in this age as you die out.
Lmao, I'm a paramedic (which is a higher level than basic emt) and did my time as an emt. You clearly have no idea about the inner-politics of the medical system, because no medical personnel respect the EMTs (like nurses, doctors, specialized techs, and yeah paramedics). They called us "ambulance drivers". And big deal, you say you respect us; I'm a Detroit medic, and the public shits all over us. They call us cuz they're ODing, then complain and blame us because they're missing $5 and legitimately blame us (real call, real patient actually happened to me on my first OD years ago; the nigger was dying and we narcan'd him back, only for him to call us thieves). So fuck you; telling the guy to better himself by getting more training and a higher license level (and more pay) is actual respect, you pedestrian faggot.
Triggered as fuck, lmao
I'm a manager and I try not to hire women because I know the problems they bring into the workplace. I've hired women in the past and they always turn the work environment into a hostile mess. Women and men should never

Attached: 3adf6439fb.jpg (99x125, 2K)

Attached: 3efaf3b42c5.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Don't stop nigger keep going

they already left tho

Attached: 4a417eb4f3e80777012a04261164ccc.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Hmmm maybe not sure yet. Go for a little longer to make sure because shes hideous.

Attached: 20190516_071716.jpg (786x1080, 584K)

No JJ puffies?

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-194503_Instagram.jpg (1080x1340, 749K)

Attached: victoria-justice.jpg (1100x1651, 827K)

I should have fapped this morning...

:D

its too late now

Attached: 9b6c8abf-09c3-4eea-8b3f-2fa23adf249d-1.png (1398x1600, 1.59M)

Attached: 1563270255638.webm (640x360, 998K)

Her puffies look amazing. She needs to show them off more with her ass.

Attached: 1568446865973.webm (678x638, 338K)

Attached: 4d57ec2596745.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I agree! Cute petite tits with puffies, as if she couldn't get better

Her puffies look amazing. She needs to show them off more with her ass.

Attached: 4f0b158c148f8852d1f0ae7bdd3.jpg (93x124, 2K)

>Her puffies look amazing. She needs to show them off more with her ass.

Attached: 5.jpg (93x125, 2K)

kill yourself babsfag retarded nigger

Attached: 5ae32d362c098832b0bc894bac.jpg (125x83, 2K)

You dont like jj? Well to each hisnown i guess but may want to get checked for the gayness if you dont.

Attached: 6.jpg (125x99, 2K)

Skinny as fuck girls do it for me, damn Natalie

You dont like jj? Well to each hisnown i guess but may want to get checked for the gayness if you dont.

Attached: 6ab09451baf18c59484.jpg (125x93, 1K)

Attached: 6b3ffd395.jpg (125x109, 3K)

Attached: 6d9c8ef61b7df8efeba70fdbe72e18.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Yup it surprised me. Love puffy little tits.

Attached: 6db67fafc4f5bf965a5ae4.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I rest my case

Yeah she's hot too

God fucking damn hnng

Attached: 6ddab69a17ba2eeaa7a880dc0b5ccb.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: victoria-justice (17).jpg (1100x1651, 1.03M)

Attached: 6fbc78a6f7365785af.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: 7a26df78dca19ab2f08925f8.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Unreal

Guess I got to spam some jj to make up for the dicks. Morning anons.

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-122930.png (720x1280, 1003K)

Attached: 7b1.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>Guess I got to spam some jj to make up for the dicks. Morning anons.

Attached: 7bf14.jpg (103x125, 2K)

Attached: milliebobbybrown___BzR5E_6HNon___.jpg (1080x1199, 62K)

Attached: 7c93e166a7324f463fcaef6f19e632.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Ahh ,said man eight, our Andrea our savor has no word to give pretenders that only feel for gher good! such compliments they say from city towels and do wash from their paths all the inhabitants their clean coats! fair! were we so clean to Lil by little desire to have her bum! to this Lil Ari made a snozzy face to man eigth and she puttered in front of her car front! sAYING who the hell in inhabitants is Andrea! and surely more she trust, these have been pulling on the cow! they are trunked and bottle emptied! Merch!

Attached: 1553380724563.jpg (1080x1166, 103K)

Getting tempted to rub over my pants a little

I thought her body was perfect already with that ass but petite lil puffies hnng

>Unreal

Attached: 8a3.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Trips confirm I must spam

Attached: jordynjones_1___B1PSEizlXpn___.jpg (1080x1285, 281K)

Attached: 8c74dd3f926aeca6d5cc1ec4b.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Wish there was more of her

Attached: 1562781685724.webm (914x1080, 1.08M)

Attached: 8cd98b88adab08d6d60f.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: jordynjones___BwayaMqAIZV___.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Attached: 8d3a45c18.jpg (125x66, 2K)

Doing god's work user

Attached: 8d6adddcfba5027.jpg (76x125, 2K)

Attached: 1555520950998.webm (360x640, 1.82M)

She shouldn't be this hot

Attached: 8f00f8c4b.jpg (92x125, 3K)

He will it

Attached: 4mf8rvt851f31.png (720x540, 932K)

Attached: 8f4c5c1ee7b69995409eb6db45.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-163639.png (720x1280, 669K)

Attached: 09.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 9b39d4dc83a76b9f79a6362610be3fcc.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: 1564851531117.webm (640x610, 1.45M)

JJ is his finest creation

Attached: 9ea2235512e9b12d0cdcbef.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 1550940389028.jpg (667x1000, 57K)

Attached: 9f8bf22420291634d3fa1faceb6f7.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Oh fuck I'm rock hard

Attached: jordynjones_1___Bwm3xP5Ft4L___.jpg (1080x1172, 83K)

Attached: 20acb90cef9.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1562959783589m.jpg (819x1024, 98K)

Attached: 23f6fb64ad.jpg (125x67, 2K)

jerking my flacid dick to her

Attached: 1565044600861.webm (608x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: 25f864bdc8ab56.jpg (71x125, 2K)

Attached: 26ea5ca8fc50e2.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Attached: 1548213366360.jpg (746x1000, 96K)

Attached: 69A055E9-D0E6-4307-8B9A-64540921DA39.jpg (1463x2048, 217K)

Attached: 34b8393e8869b5aadc6f1ac.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Attached: jGAZ0YO.jpg (1024x1820, 183K)

wow thanks user

Attached: 36ae90acc504.jpg (125x95, 2K)

Attached: jordynjones_1___BxxiyrRgACU___.jpg (1080x1212, 308K)

Attached: 36fbbea90934.jpg (75x125, 2K)

Attached: jordynjones_2___BxpsFYFARtY___.jpg (1080x1350, 211K)

Attached: 38d241.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 1556398297669.webm (270x480, 869K)

Attached: 40c72890efdc71.jpg (125x80, 2K)

Attached: n3qnk5worjy21.png (480x854, 204K)

Attached: 50da009c5938ad32a1.jpg (125x64, 2K)

Attached: infrl7ncr9321.jpg (740x925, 67K)

Attached: 53cfd60fb70f2a41580f5817.jpg (125x66, 2K)

Mmm those lil tits with puffies!

Attached: 1564436565895.webm (640x640, 590K)

Attached: 61a164366ecfdde874971c.jpg (107x125, 3K)

Fucking gross

Fuck is it wrong to cum to her?

Attached: 73dbcd994a6a7b1.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: 1552957561620.webm (480x854, 395K)

Attached: 074.jpg (80x125, 2K)

Attached: jordynjones___BwK8Z3mAW_i___.jpg (1080x1213, 252K)

God tier ass

Attached: 79f896db8ef2a8.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Attached: 4A6720F5-25E0-4B17-B420-4F3933F68D05.gif (268x268, 1.4M)

Attached: 1552598122575.webm (250x444, 1.35M)

Attached: 95a283596833b3edcd053949e.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 098eea6d78ee774a22d7aebf.jpg (235x250, 6K)

Attached: jordynjones_3___Bpds_1sn-Ev___.jpg (1080x1345, 89K)

Attached: 0107ef07bb5f43316ad.jpg (125x98, 2K)

super cute and kissable !

Attached: jordynjones_1___BuhSfLIAxl9___.jpg (1080x1350, 511K)

Attached: 142ef47.jpg (81x125, 2K)

Attached: 201b32f1fc1c536dd6f.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Spill 4 mil

Attached: 1566669515941.jpg (576x1004, 51K)

Attached: 00205d5870909433a1.jpg (90x125, 2K)

Attached: 1551889687058.webm (360x640, 124K)

Attached: 221a057e.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Attached: 338de42461b25794.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: 1551567597511.webm (736x920, 1.89M)

Who is she?

Attached: 352c6ec018ad9e8cb8fe.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Attached: 1562450534566.webm (720x1280, 1.68M)

Attached: 546d0d4d4.jpg (125x90, 2K)

Attached: 0571.jpg (125x66, 2K)

jum nuts! Chulere then moaned with a flower of triple flakes by passing on his right forehead in a pull, oh i feel faint and he tooted to Lil Ari help ho there miss! and his left leg bucked and collapsed in a quiz, to be quickly followed by his right leg and he steened onto the pavement but twelve apces from Lil Ari's car! at which our Lil Ari gasp, thinking he must have a claimant to a bread bake, has crumbled and pulled him up to a sever! she rushed over to him!

Attached: tumblr_puduydLwdo1ri9438o2_400.gif (268x270, 1.56M)

Jfc she's ugly

Attached: 0751.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Millie aka 11 from stranger things

Attached: 1566068389517m.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

Attached: 761cff3308eb57af8037d4786.jpg (124x70, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qzpPy9hJYA8

Attached: 1551484830348.jpg (599x599, 90K)

Attached: 766e77071e8.jpg (125x78, 2K)

Sorry had to get coffee

Attached: 1552781877266m.jpg (888x1024, 217K)

Attached: 833a081ae933dbc.jpg (125x60, 2K)

Attached: jordynjones_1___ByVficLlJbU___.jpg (1080x1219, 263K)

Attached: 4268c65769504e17a0bcd91407e23d.jpg (94x125, 2K)

Attached: 4951cfc4ef5d.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-121548.png (720x1280, 724K)

Attached: 6267fde0a263d0bb0ee108f2ec96.jpg (93x125, 2K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-151629.png (720x1280, 595K)

Attached: 7967fdf217def14.jpg (70x125, 1K)

Attached: 8254ec3e3038e202f70a3f.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 1552593915985.webm (238x423, 1.66M)

Attached: 8592be6c.jpg (81x125, 2K)

Attached: 1555866560944.gif (250x444, 1M)

Attached: 0018675b8e984b3402752413.jpg (113x125, 3K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-105923.png (720x1280, 501K)

Attached: 22696bfd033e637849cb6a6d5f7a64.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 1548479401567.jpg (510x870, 144K)

Attached: 33122bc.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Attached: 62512aee0624be96608001dd3f.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Another piece of shit faggot posting his boyfriends again. So angry about sexy starlets and his little penor. He has turned to sucking the shit out of other useless faggots asses.

Attached: 1555865319712.gif (192x342, 1.97M)

>Fat Demi
>Millie
>JJ
>Beady dickspam

We gotta be looking at the worst celeb thread of all time here

What the fuck is wrong with JJ?
She's qt af

JJ is hot at least bd

the best*

It's bd talking to himself

report his spambot 3 times

Oh