Hey Yea Forums, I'm trans AMA

Hey Yea Forums, I'm trans AMA

Attached: Transgender_Pride_flag.png (1280x768, 1K)

MtF or FtM?

when you gonna kill yourself?

MtF
when im 30

Post genitals?

At least be original in your transphobia, lmao

Not comfortable with that sorry m8

Then you are worthless.

ok

Listen I don't think we're asking for much for noods
So tits(?) Or gtfo

Attached: main-qimg-fea1505bc19cfd7e3d1f55eb642660be.jpeg.jpg (602x482, 56K)

Ha but you know its true.

Attached: 1563344558240.png (631x450, 134K)

Do you study, work or neither?
Are you in a relationship? If yes, how does it work out for you? If not, what type would you like?

Isn't this the pedo flag?

Attached: 23472016_10209856125711575_7823094839655526900_n.jpg (550x520, 49K)

I've been cursed being flat chested, there isnt much

When did you realize you are mentally ill?

Currently finishing my grade 12, i am in a relationship with my trans-male (FtM) boyfriend. and its been working out for me well ^_^

if people want to call me he/him so be it, i ask to be accepted but dont demand it.

couple years ago

Well, fair enough. As long as you do not force it upon people or even bring it up unless they ask. It’s not something to flaunt, it’s not something to be held over someones head.

my boyfriend doesn't mind me sharing his tits if you're interested

Attached: 20150325_184559.jpg (528x704, 46K)

>I don’t consider trans people to be part of the LBG at all

You’re right that sexual orientation and gender are not the same, but it’s called an LGBTQ alliance because they have the same enemies. Homophobes don’t care. Pence doesn’t care. To them they’re all faggots, and so long as they have a mutual enemy, they’re on the same side

have you tried kilking yourself yet? or do you have a goal of living past your thirties?

Oh my God can we atleast get a picture of your rear end good sir...thing...degenerate, whatever the fuck

Attached: 84b55964f3cb8cce6d037ddb9ee99f65.jpg (461x900, 65K)

He loves the attention

Attached: 50603799_195673904726410_3099604647364763939_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

forget it, found my answer

oh Congrats for him!

Have you mutilated your dick yet?

I haven't yet but will try near my 30s
Probably with a spoon

nah, best plan i got is going out coked up.

No it was too small to be a problem to begin with

everyone uses this word, yet nobody seem to understand what phobia is.

Is sex with a trans person better? I heard the give good blow jobs.

nope, and bottom surgery, or dick mutilation is a pretty terrifying concept to me. id rather strugle with a dick then deal with the after surgery pain

is it true you guys don't like your cocks touched

My boyfriend doesn't give blowjobs i basically just lick his asshole apart from that i dont have a sexual life
If it wasnt for the occasional farts i wouldve killed myself long time ago

on a serious note though, how does one feel (inside their head) after messing with biology to such degree? doesnt it fuck you up more than help?

depends on the person really, i personally am iffy about it

I would love for my cock to be touched but my boyfriend is an alpha male who dont like touching dicks so im outta luck :c

How many genders are there and is non-binary a real thing

i haven't gone through surgery yet so i cant tell ya, sorry

2. non-binary just isn't one... i guess?

No, this is how i wanna be and if biology doesn't like it i dont give a shit
Gender is a social construct anyhow

is it the sensitivity or is it more that its just a faggy thing to do

Are you the one that keeps making suicide threads?

YA GOT ME

no, im not. different user

When did you realize there was something wrong and you wanted to transition?

cuck-boy here, hope the best for you OP

and how does it work with sex? i mean were you bi or gay before? or straight and just start having sex with other gender after transition?

Here ya go mah bois

Attached: 3f8b9c31eebecfb8c3f5b7fd5c868bf3.23.jpg (488x366, 18K)

slash open the under side of your penis width wise and i think you get a discount off your surgery

No it's not sorry. Look I respect your right to say you're a female, but gender is science. Cold hard facts. No matter how you try to argue it, gender = sex. Biologically you're a man. I accept your existence. But please stop pushing this rhetorical bullshit. All it's doing is hurting your cause with this intersectional load of horse shit "social construct". Here's a hint, if you want society to accept you, stop demonizing society.

realization was a few years back(like 4-5 years) but i didnt know what trans was at the time, so i guess the real, realization was only a year or two ago. i cant recall the exact date.

When i stuck a finger up my ass and loved it

>yet nobody seem to understand what phobia is.

>taking etymological fragments literally and at a one-dimensionally simplistic concept of meaning and use

im pansexual (basically bi lmaoo) so nothing really changes

Transphobic homophobic whitetrash racist fuck u

God I am so fucking horny and gay why do the dudes I get the chance to hook up with not look like this

It's not racism to state facts. If you're going to keep holding with this aggressive behavior, don't be surprised when society rejects you.

>I am straight but if anyone asks I am super progressive, hip, and unable to be made fun of kekeke so randum

Also I'm Jewish.

Cuz they gay not trans
We trannies take care of ourselves

BUTT CHUG ™

>going along with others retaraation cause hey, everyone does it so it must be right.
yeah, no... phobia is irrational fear of something, plain and simple. with some critical exceptions noone is afraid of gay/trans people.

You should do more to weed out pedophiles from your circles. You do you but we need to work together as a society and stop letting them hide behind what you're actually suffering from.

U jewtard
Gender is a social construct and studies have shown that it is a social construct so stfu u cock slicing god believeing retarded shit sniffers

We live in a society.

Attached: image0-9.png (300x487, 62K)

I also believe that theres no age when it comes to love
And besides ancient greeks showed that boys really benefit from an older man

we really do smh

I'm sorry but you're wrong. So are the studies you think you're quoting. The one who wrote them was a pedophile, using transgenderism as a shield. The sooner you admit to that the sooner we can have a conversation. It's really sad that I seem to know more about your group than you do.

Did your parents go wrong at some point or were you born retarded?

Hey can we try to keep this on topic please

Leave children out of it or you'll lose more than you started with.

naw i went wrong at some point

Thats just right wing propaganda
Pedoohilism is a sexual orientation just like being gay
You dont ask a gay dude to change his sexual orientation cuz thats homophobic so why ask a pedophile to like grown adults
They were born like that
They have rights too
Age of consent is a social construct

Who the fuck are u

im a person, i think so i guess therefore i am

Pedoohilia is normal behaviour
Age of consent is a social construct

I'd like to propose a treaty. Y'all stop trying to molest children, stop with this social construct lie that y'all believe, because let's face it, you're lying. That's what makes it so hard to believe you when you say you're this gender. So let's stick to truth please. No hatred.

And so what if it's a social construct, you want society to accept you. If you don't, you'll be ostracized by even the gay community. Literally everyone is sick of your bullshit.

Burn in hell sicko

This sums up everything dude
I think im a woman therefore i am
I think children are fair game therefore they are

id really hate to add to this pedo debate, but that isnt what this thread is for. can you take it somewhere else?

Suck my woman cock u racist nazi

See it's this attitude right here that's going to make me veto some of the rights y'all fight so hard for.

Children are made for adult cock

I wish they'd ban all pedos

Cuz ure a misoginistic homophobic right wing fart smeller

Pay attention to C-SPAN at around 10:30 Eastern Standard Time. You'll wish you hadn't stated these things. I'm using this thread as evidence.

Thats a humans rights violation

You're not human

anyone got one more question to finish off the night? imago to bed after i reply

For what? U fart fuck

Stop with the anger and rage. It's only doing you more harm than good.

I love you :3

>educated by reactionary YouTube

I've heard there was a theoretical limit, but since you're clearly very advanced on the subject and possess a robust pool of first hand experience, what do you think of Dr. Skyler Poundbottom's postulate of limitless faggotry? Also, your thoughts on Lance Turnbun's recent article on the metaphysical superstructure of queer-to-queer data systems in MetroSource magazine?

You are a degenerate nazi
Kids are adults too

im not angry or raging, its been a good night ithink you responded to the wrong post

Attached: 9dadd276db72140359a1c91fd73411e0.png (586x483, 393K)

Attached: 36781673_630408083984338_5881097017605750784_n.jpg.jpg (780x1042, 134K)

Love you too

You live in the USA? We're voting on whether or not to allow y'all the ability to serve in the military and debating on bathroom laws. Thanks for making my job easier. Think before you speak, you never know who you're talking to. Maybe after this setback you'll learn some respect.

It's not looking fat they need to worry about... It's not looking like you reek of piss and regret.

No
Ok guys bye love u
Remember kids are fair game and love is gay

Do you hate the word trap?

Yeah whatever. No one cares about your LARP.

Do you think it's wrong for cis to not date trans?

Can i suck your cock? C:

I hope that you can break free and embody your gender. I'm afraid that pedophiles have pushed our hands to vote no on federal bathroom laws. Unless you've had the surgery to your gender, you'll need to use the restrooms you were born with. We must protect the children.

no i dont, it depends on the context really.

You will.

dammit i ment go et off for the night but now the good questions come aaaa

Cis can date trans people, heck i dated a cis after i came out to them.

Fuck off nazi scum

I too would like to know this.

Eventually ; )

You'll be the ones fucking off.

KEK
Satan dropped in to ask a question

Attached: https___asset-1.theoutline.com_v1_duotone_preview_end=FF294C&start=000000&url=https%3A%2F%2F (1280x768, 101K)

He asked if it's okay for a cis to discriminate sexually to other cis people. Gay or straight.

The truth of the zeros!!!
No but have u ever swallowed a big load? :3

No, I mean can a cis person say they won't date trans people and have that be fair?

yeah thats fair, it makes sense to me if a cis person doesnt want to date a trans person

Chek'd

as long as its okay the other way around

I'm happily married dear. I'm just curious. I'd like to have a civil discussion and you're quite peaceful which is more than these autismos can claim.

Don't see why not. Nothing wrong with trans preferring trans.

oh Congratulations on the marriage then, i hope its treating you well!

I know a FtM irl but he's asexual. Are any of your friends also asexual? Like being trans is a reality that has nothing at all to do with sex. I play video games with him all the time. I used to have a crush on him when I thought that he was a woman but I'm no longer attracted due to his choice to pursue this avenue. He's still cool as fuck though.

>this retarded level of "no u" reply

You think trans ppl care about being able to sign up for the military?? Lol the military is the biggest scam of all. Why would they willingly sign up, let alone care about being banned from serving? If anything, thats a free pass from having to sign up for the draft. Thats a win if you ask me.

Also bathroom bill is going to be voted on in favor of trans people. So no one in this thread cares about which way you vote lol because literally no one cares. Trans people already avoid public restrooms as it is. You think they care whether they get to use one or not? Lmao

Youre voting agaist shit trans people dont give 2 shits about

I hope hes secretly fucking loke crazy
He probably is

Low key, learn to English.

It also places you on a public registry.

i have a couple of asexual friends actually, one being cis and one trans!

Why would i care about being placed on a public registry? Im cis you moron. Im not OP.

Better yet, why would trans people care about being placed on a public registry? The only public registry people care about checking is for local pedophiles and sex offenders lol even then, people dont give 2 shits about that. Only soccer moms check those lmao

Society is sick of hearing how much you hate them. The new bill places you on a registry akin to sex offenders. It'll be a felony not to register, if you are indeed transgender.

Yeah well it's not good. It erodes freedom in America. Stop fighting the wrong parts.

I always envy asexuals. It would be awesome to be free of these thoughts.

???
The reading comprehension on this site is hilarious. For the SECOND time you moron, im CIS. Im not trans. Im NOT OP. Im just another user who finds your argument hilariously retarded.

I never said i hated society. Im a part of it lol

>list akin to sex offenders
Sure Jan. Im sure the public list of people who have a public library card are compared to the list of sex offenders. Why are you comparing 2 different unrelated lists? Are you retarded? I think you should register for the public mentally handicapped list. Its a felon not to be registered if youre retarded. Which you have clearly demonstrated to fit the criteria lmao

Asexuals and psychopaths. Wish I could be both and have no reaction to this. No emotions, no sexual distracted tions

Attached: oyj9m56.jpg (360x480, 18K)

Are you confused? You just said you were going to vote in favor of having trans people put on a public registry while also admiting under the same breath that its "not good" and "erodes freedom." Then why are you voting for the bad thing? Are you a moron? Lmao

alrighty, im getting tired. i think im gonna call it a night, if anyone wants to talk to me on discord friend me: Mae#0981

for the rest, i might do this again in a year or so, lets say, sept 20th, 2020 at 8pm est?

When was the time that you realised you were mentally handicapped?

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist party?

>The DICTIONARY told me what a PHOBIA is so why should YEARS AND YEARS OF PRACTICAL USE BY EVERY PART OF SOCIETY make me think any differently?!