Incest thread time. Share pics and stories

Incest thread time. Share pics and stories

Attached: Screenshot_20190915_085152.jpg (1080x1169, 284K)

does it count if she just looked at her phone the whole time?

Attached: Distracted Side.webm (500x281, 1.78M)

MOAR

well probably. everytime i have sex with my sis she just looks at her phone through the whole thing

bump

I stole all my stepsis nudes and vids on her phone

Abxxx8893 kik

Attached: 38725C7C-3D20-43E7-9AF8-165211696364.jpg (508x1016, 44K)

just dump them here faggot

Was 12 and older brother I shared a room with caught me mid jerk. He was 18. He told me he’d tell on me if I didn’t satisfy him. I asked how I could do that and he just shut the door and unzipped his pants

Ew you’re gay

Bump

Attached: Shed1.png (5280x3424, 1.34M)

I’ll fuck my 12 y/o sister from time to time. She really likes it

how old are you?

were you her first?
did she start at 12?

My mom and I used to give each other oral sex when I was a teenager

I’m 15
I am her first
Wym start?

i've been fucking my sister since she was 13, shes soon 15. i also get super hard from one of her friends thats over our house alot. might plan on trying to bang her aswell

Attached: Screenshot_20190914_233439.jpg (1080x1055, 231K)

nice

did you start fucking her when she was 12? or even longer ago?

Pic related?

Shut up nathan

yep. photo is from last time i banged her, taken just before dug my hands into her phat ass

i borrowed my sister money for new tits so she let me fuck her

Attached: IMG_1504.jpg (999x1728, 285K)

i do also have a pic of her pussy, but its not the prettiest thing in the world. takes dick great tho :)

Still wanna see it

Here's the story if anyone is interested.

Pic related is the closest thing I could find on google to how she looks. Please don't ask for real pics.

My dad had been cheating on my mom for years, and she found out when I was around 15. I was really hurt, but she was completely crushed and I'm pretty sure I was the only thing that kept her from suicide.

We moved to another town where her cousin lived and sort of just existed for a few years. We lived cheaply and I had a job by 16 to help pay for rent. I went to school but had no friends there. I was depressed and so was she and her drinking got pretty bad for a while.

We had only one bed in that tiny house and she let me have it while she slept on the couch, until one night she was drunk and falling off the couch and I had her share the bed with me. We kept sharing the bed from then on.

Aside from her cousin, we were each others only friends for about a year and she'd confide in me her loneliness and how she missed having a man in her life, and I tried my best to comfort her.

Eventually, we slowly just got really huggy and kissy in bed. It wasn't like a sudden, "oh wow she's blowing me" moment, it was super gradual every night and it just started becoming a thing. Some nights I held her breasts, and some nights when it was hot we slept naked. Eventually, we started touching each other down there and that slowly turned into oral sex.

I'd eat her out 1-2 times a month and she'd give me head around 6-10 times a month. We agreed that we weren't going to take it too far or do anything risky, and that we'd eventually stop.

After the first year was over and we started making friends and we slowly stopped doing it. I moved out to college a few years later, but she got cancer while I was there and I came home to take care of her. She died around a year later in 2014.

I miss her a lot.

Attached: 390814625.jpg (531x800, 85K)

there ya go

Attached: 4chan.png (1080x1891, 1009K)

Why yall gotta fuckin lie like that?

Nice
I hope you've got a strong pull out game though

Moar pics OPIE brah

just posted the last pic i got. ill be back with more someday :)

you can tell she hasnt taken much dick
ruin her pussy user
keep fucking even after you cum

Found out my niece had a Vent account. Ended up making a dummy Vent and Snapchat on a dead phone. Took about a month but starting sharing sexual stuff, her kinks and desires but she has never done anything. Then starting sexting. Then Snapchat. The nudes. Finally get her to shove the handle of her brush up her pussy. The best part is she turns to me on a Facebook to ask questions she can't turn to her mom about. So I get to play both sides down the middle.

Hell yea

she always wants to stop after she cums sadly, i always ask her if she wants to keep going but she just always wants to stop after.

Didnt you say she was 15?

Get her to suck you off after?

nah, she doesnt like to suck dick. enjoys the sex tho.

shes gonna be 15 this year :)

bro you gotta keep going after that
dont stop, dominate her

I'm not lying, but I guess you have no reason to believe me. That's fine, I just wanted to share my experience.

This thread would be illegal if the entirety of Yea Forums wasn't underage and just larping as adults

Attached: AS-24.jpg (750x1334, 109K)

shes a little shy and nervous everytime but ill see if she would like to go more next time we get a chance to have sex

More?

>>hello fbi
Or
>>nice LARP bro

she looks great

Does anybody have the greentext of user and his firefighter sister ? I remember that they were fucking once in the fire dept. building during a party. She also got intentionnally pregnant. They end up moving togheter.

That shit was fire, but i can't find it anymore.

Attached: 0623011916.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Attached: 0629010723.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Kik soccerSTar403

She send any ass pics or more full body?

Attached: 0527010200.jpg (480x640, 47K)

Attached: 0720012130.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Who do you think was Daddy's favourite

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-080545.jpg (1440x1336, 964K)

how old?

the redhead

Attached: 0720011532.jpg (640x480, 45K)

oh wait, i have more pics of my sis on my pc. ill send those in the evening if this thread is still alive :))

No comment. But she did just have to buy a dress for a dance coming up.

My only regret is knowing I can't fuck her. Even if she has told my alternate personality that she wants to try going down on me. "Guys at school would be too ruff. They wouldn't respect me like you. And you wouldn't make fun of me for not knowing how...". And then at the same time I have to tell her as her uncle to keep an eye out for a nice guy. How she should be treated. And not to be taken advantage of. When it's right, she'll know.

>screenshot 2019 09 14
Yeah you took a pic then screenshotted it lol ok faggot kys

NOOOOOOO. Rule #3 of Yea Forums threads: Don't say you'll be back, because you won't be back. That's how every horror movie slaughter starts

More?

Yikes, you sound like serious trailer trash

ok no joke. the pic i took with my phone was too large of a file size so i had to screenshot and crop it

im sorry, no can do. not home until the evening :(

She's super self-conscious about her uneven tits. It took forever to get her to be ok with them. I didn't even know it was a thing with the bathing suits she wears. But would still show both of them love. Been telling her that with the dance coming up there might be drinking. "No, I'm not asking what your plans are. And I'm not telling you what to do. Just know that IF something happens and you need a ride, you can call me". Praying to anything that will listen that she will get drunk as fuck and Snap fake-me. Get her horny, make her do some shit, tell her I'm worried and ask if she is going to be ok, and try to convince her to call her uncle to pick her up. This is like waiting for Christmas.

Attached: 0619010011.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Looking for a story about a dad who has a daughter that medically needed sexual attention. Guy married young and the mom left early on. The dad worked his ass off. Lived in a small apartment, and did everything he could for his daughter.

Please share if you got it.

My new wife is driving my teen son wild lol

hot as hell, good luck. more

I bet he loved being able to sneak into her room whenever he felt like feeling her tight body

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-084044.jpg (1440x1713, 926K)

Inb4 v&

V&

I fucked my cousin any interest

Attached: 8EA238C2-C48E-4357-A384-41A874A0E593.jpg (1242x1536, 324K)

Greentext the story, also any more pics?

Yes

Bump

Used to make out with my cousin when we were younger. (from 6-11) she brings it up sometimes. Has talked to me about fucking her but I don't think I will.