Are gay men completely repulsed by women's bodies? Any gay men ever feel attracted to women?

Are gay men completely repulsed by women's bodies? Any gay men ever feel attracted to women?

Attached: okay-two-sexy-guys-love-relationships-white-background-gay-couple-passion-sexuality-attractive-young (596x900, 59K)

Are straight men completely repulsed by mens bodies?

Pretty much yea lmao

Literally, yes. I am not against gays but dudes are fucking disgusting and I can't fathom how you'd want to let another one touch you

Man its hard to think a man wouldn't enjoy boobies they're fun and feel good,but hey im straight so what do i know.

Oh please, don't pretend it's the same. Fucking ass doesn't create life like fucking pussy. It is weirder to find pussy gross. It's unnatural.

it depends

Attached: bluebrain.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

how are you gonna be repulsed by your own body?

If you get a hard on from lookindls at yourself you aint straight

are you serious, nigger?

ur just an ugly faggot

males and females look more alike than anything else
it just doesnt feel right either way to be completely str8 and attracte to traps or gay

Rather easily. Are you that charmed with yourself while taking a shit

Not when they look like this.

Attached: 1556837613725.gif (322x245, 1.57M)

fag here
only vaginas; I can appreciate the rest of a woman’s body even though I’m not attracted to it

Do u appreciate tits?

This isn't that complicated just ask yourself the inverse are you repulsed by men's bodies, have you ever been attracted to a man?

If you think about it, nothing that is can be unnatural, since (in this sense) natural just means like "occurring in the world." So I like to think that what you really mean is that homosexuality is supernatural, since that's the actual opposite of natural.

Fellow fag here, but I’m the opposite
Dicks do nothing for me; I like everything else. So I’m not into chicks with dicks, but trans guys are fucking hot

They are just failed straights and don't care where they get it. My first love was a 10! She once dated a guy and didn't give up the pussy and he turned fat after that. Friends friend dated 14 year old 10/10 after she dumped him he turned gay became a male stripper and started smoking crack. When a 10 rejects you it fucks your life up! I remember catching my first love 10/10 cheating on me I cried until I literally ran out of tears.

gay men definitely like boobs
so do straight women
everyone likes them

Same here. Men/masculinity are nice, dicks are gross. Trans men and extremely butch dykes are great.