About to try DMT alone in my room. I'm kinda scared. Also tripping on LSD...

About to try DMT alone in my room. I'm kinda scared. Also tripping on LSD. I've read of people doing DMT while on LSD and it sounds fucking amazing. Will answer questions after i do it.

Attached: dmt.jpg (900x600, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iLQzaLr1enE
youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For once I'm looking forward to story time on Yea Forums

In about 30 minutes i'm going to do it. Doing the Set & Setting.

Sub'd

May The Force be with you

Attached: psych.jpg (768x1024, 280K)

youtu.be/iLQzaLr1enE

Where are you in your acid trip? When did you drop and remember to inhale hold in repeat 3 times and hold it in for 4 seconds and exhale when smoking the deems

Bump

BUTT CHUG

You better take the third hit, OP

If you have a strobe light, try setting it up to flash against a blank wall and stare into it. You'll meet some interesting characters.

Attached: 1529266472358.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

Its been 30 min. Update in 15??

I'm in my room. Alone in the house, got some good psytrance mix going on. Went to take a walk while on acid. Now i'm preparing to smoke DMT.
Also, for those that are not very aware of what is the "spirit molecule"
youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk

Little background. I've done 3 times LSD, this being the third time. I recently god hold of DMT (where i'm from it´s very hard to find). This will be the last update untill i smoke it up. It´s very fucking hard to focus on this thread while trippin.

See ya on the other side

I don't think he's coming back guys. Surprised he was posting while so close to peaking.

>done lsd 3 times
Pathetic

You have nothing to be scared of, Just remind yourselfhat you are under the influence of a drug, and enjoy the geometric visuals and pretty colors. Say “hi” to the machine elves for me. I’ve always found the afterglow to be pleasant and relaxing, if you are afraid, then stRt with a very small dose and take shallow breaths. You can inhale deeper and hold it in longer to control the experience more as you feel confident.

There isn’t a single person who has fucked themselves up instantly on this drug the way, say, people do with meth.

>t. fried his brain on acid while it was still developping

Attached: 1558757057319.jpg (880x960, 102K)

DMT will take you to a special place

Attached: images (2).jpg (415x739, 68K)

Admit it. You want to fap now.

children are sexy angels

Me me like pee pee show me peepee