Why do Americans hate black people so much?

Why do Americans hate black people so much?

Attached: BLM0.0.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsE4UCOKrcY
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any body?

Attached: HappySeal.jpg (800x564, 79K)

PRO TIP: We don't. Anyone who says otherwise is pushing a wedge agenda to drive people apart and cause divides.

People might play around with racist bullshit online, white and black, but only a hellbent zealot will take that into real life.

What of all them being shot by police though?

97% of the shootings are justified.

99 blacks get shot by blacks and they dont bat an eye. 1 black guy gets s
Shot legally by a cop and they riot.

Have you even met a nigger? It's self evident.

I am american and I hate blacks. Seriously. And let me say i didn't grow up in a house where we talked negatively about anybody. I honestly didn't know why people didn't like black people, until I met some. My God. I dont even know how to put it because these are just words but here goes. Stupid, rude, violent. They also seem to be incapable of thought about anything other than sex, stealing and rap music. They are the opposite of civilized. For every one black person that seems to be ok, I meet 100 that are wht I described.

If you dont understand, you just have to live near them.

Attached: 1566138883199.jpg (625x910, 146K)

How old were you, and how old were the black people?

Genuinely curious. Some of my best friends are black, and a lot of them just put that up as a front around other black people. Especially when they're young.

Most people have yet to realize the difference between blacks and niggers. Fine black gentleman aren't getting shot and there's a reason for that. It's these ghetto ass niggers that are the ones police shoot, and for good reason too. In short, black people good, niggers bad

I was in 6th grade. And let me ask, if as you say, black people only do this around other black people and black people mostly associate with other black people, wouldn't you say that's just their "normal" behavior.

not too sure but I wish people would look in to it

Attached: 1511116818325.png (662x703, 123K)

It's just that biggers outnumber non-niggers by a large margin.

i'm gay

>Americans hate black people
No

>Americans hate niggers
Yes

Here's your answer.

They're racist and don't understand statistics and science. Blame their shitty education system and propaganda networks like Fox.

America is doomed. Shitty third world country. Glad it is gone and I hope it never comes back.

They see their own failings and instead of figuring out how to improve themselves they blame whites. They believe there is a system that whites created that controls their lives in this negative way. Forget the fact that Hispanics do better than them and asians do better than whites. The more unwilling the blacks become at admitting their faults, the frustrated they become. They have honestly convinced themselves that black people represent a higher percentage in prison because of racism, not from the fact they commit more crime. They believe they score worse on tests because the tests are racist. Its unbearable.

Are people this stupid or did I just bite b8.

Not exactly. You have to realize, even to them, black people are a minority of the people they interact with daily. At least in my area. We were about half white, and half other races.

That being said, obviously some areas are majority black population. I suppose you could consider it their "normal behavior" then. But it's definitely an image thing. It's "fitting in". If they aren't around that shit, they don't feel the need to project that.

Correction: Alt-right conservicuck incel white nationalist morons hate black folks. Most of us Americans aren't racist bigoted pieces of shit.

Definitely b8.

Low self esteem judgemental beta males

Poor baby. Did a black once hurt your feelings?

Nope. That's blackness they are doing. The whole idea around integrating schools is to make black kids be around whites and asians to make the blacks less black. Yes, a few change and see that blackness is retarded but when blacks are left to themselves, they act like niggers. I think part of their anger is that some of them know that without whites, they would be doomed and will never create a civilisation worth a damn.

Attached: 1568431038100.jpg (560x572, 56K)

Blacks attack everyone. Themselves more than anybody. I cant imagine how anybody looks a black culture and sees something of value.

>when uneducated poor people are left to themselves, they act like uneducated poor people

You don't fucking say.

Many societies around the world have poverty with nothing coming close to what blacks are.

Many societies around the world have poverty with nothing coming close to what trailer park whites are.

What's your point? America has a different culture than the rest of the world. Black Americans have a unique subculture. It doesn't mean that's their insurmountable nature.

Blacks in America are not unlike blacks in other countries. Their lack intellegence is insurmountable as a matter of fact.

And the crime, school grades, and any other measure of a society compared between blacks and even the poorest whites are my biggest point. Blacks still do worse than the poorest, least educated whites.

Attached: 5903.jpg (1100x804, 138K)

Per capita, white people have more to worry about getting wrongfully shot by cops than blacks.

This guy gets it. Who murders the most black people? Whites? Wrong. Other blacks.

Attached: 1508902583155.jpg (458x287, 113K)

I ironically hate black people and have a black friend who thinks the jokes are hilarious. The actual niggers to me are any of the thug type or uncivilized blacks.

How much time you got, mister?

Attached: Clayton Bigsby.jpg (300x300, 13K)

So what's your solution? We can't send them anywhere, we can't kill them, we can't segregate them.

Should we continue to try and raise them up into society, or just commit species suicide? Or what?

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers.
And as it turns out, there are plenty of non-black niggers out there.

Well I for one am willing to try at least one of those ideas you had. Aside from that they need to stop hearing that its whites doing something to you. That your failings are yours. Own them and improve. Stop having children out of wedlock and for christ sake, stop committing so much fucking crime. Just stop. Stop disrespecting people you dont even know. Just stop being so black.

>Stop disrespecting people you dont even know

Attached: SMUG.jpg (1856x1712, 290K)

ever hear of slavery?

I was with you right up until the last line. I think inculcating more traditional values is ideal. But think about it.

There's two people.

One is telling you that you're evil because of your race. That you're to blame for everything wrong in your life. That you have to work hard just to be a decent person.

The other is telling you that you're good, and are only hated because of your race. That you're not to blame for anything wrong, and that you've been wronged by others. And that all you have to do is support them, and everything good will come your way.

If you're angry, young, uneducated, and in a bad position, who are you gonna listen to? Because person two is out there in record numbers these days, and they're selling a tempting lie.

The other is telling

Good luck with that, friendo.

>Sulu
>scale to 790gb

Impressive.

That is my point exactly. The truth is hard to tell to people. Honestly looking at the facts from all over the world will tell you that black people are less intelligent and poor planners. This accounts for much. But on the other hand, I dont think it would be good for EVERY black kid to think they are automatically retarded. The problem is that when you see differences in 2 non-identical groups and attribute those differences to racism that creates undue frustration between the 2 groups.

The truth is that "inoculating traditional values " doesn't work. Like water off a duck's back.

its because black people are raised to fail. When black kids do well in school, other black kids accuse them of acting white.
if we cant get black kids through high school, how can we blame them for their actions later?
we white people just sit and watch and refuse to say anything for fear of sounding racist.
if racist white people want to get rid of the niggers, the best way is to educate them into a better people.

White people cannot fix black people. It's up to them to do it.

I said inculcating. Or are you one of those degenerate phoneposters?

Regardless, it's the best shot we've got. Nobody is going to support deportation, segregation, slavery, or just killing everyone. We actually gotta try and make this work.

we vastly outnumber them and have vastly more wealth. force it down their goddamn throats

I'm sure you'll be able to convince all white people to go along with that. Good luck to you, user.

im not saying its gonna happen im just saying it would work

please just shout "all lives matter" and post pepe instead of pretending to have an informed opinion.

America loves them, its just black propaganda to get people to notice them so that when they demand more welfare they look like a targeted group and they have peoples sympathy.

Many people equate truth like that to racism now. Even people who dont buy into it will just avoid the topic.

Would it though? Wasn't that basically what slavery was, until we told them they no longer had to do what we said?

American culture lol

The reason there are so many liars in the world is because people hate the truth. The truth is more complex and it makes you take some blame. Black people have simply decided that their problems are the work of somebody else. The problem with that is, it's a terrible way to fix a problem. I sorry but I honestly dont see a workable solution. One thing is for sure, I dont want to be outnumbered by them. They will destroy whites given the chance.

I'll bet you any amount of money you have a Disneyland in your home country, faggot. Your youth is brought up in American culture.

no im saying this.
if white people all got together and just poured the effort into black youth we could break off a chunk of black people out of their culture.
its a racist view but really just an idea

I love them, especially the mixed ones.

Attached: IMAG0355.jpg (1520x2688, 889K)

And what is disneyland exactly? At this point it's just an amalgamation of a bunch of different cultures.
I guess that's what happens when you own 90% of the world.

We're a society of ideas. As long as we have free speech, we can make it better. Which is why we can't allow things like hate speech laws.

That is the absolute point of no return. After that, it's just a slow decay.

100% fact...its a genetic thing, cannot be resolved

Invite hordes of them into your country, give them free shit and tell them they're owed it, bolster their own thug-life culture through popular media and then try living around them and see how you think of them.

I think that's already being done, honestly. Check out guys like Colion Noir, or someblackguy on YouTube.

Look at africa...sooner or later they will extinct themselves

Well, that's kind of what American culture is, to be honest. We're a baby country, in terms of history. We just grew up really fucking quick.

>Invite
Your entire argument fell apart quite quickly.

It wont be a slow decay, it will be a war.

>it will be war
in your dreams maybe.
Nothin's gonna happen. More /pol/tards will sperg out and shoot more people for awhile as most of the younger population continues to move left, while the boomers hold on to good ol Amurican Neoliberal capitalism as it goes up in flames.

"people"

>>One is telling you that you're evil because of your race. That you're to blame for everything wrong in your life.
That you have to work hard just to be a decent person.

This...EVERYONE IN LIFE is to blame for the bad in his/her life....we ALL make choices.... WE CHOOSE how the hell can you blame others for choices you make???? And thats the biggest problem...selling drugs to get money becaus you dont WANT to work for an hourly wage? How is that white peoples fault??? Raping a woman or child...did the whiteman rub your dick to give you a boner first?? STOP BLAMING WHITES FOR YOUR NATURE

The young are not becoming more left and that makes the future left. What many people dont understand is that liberals become conservatives when they mature and see a larger view of the world. The struggle between the young idealistic liberal and the older pragmatic conservative is eternal.

And as far as wars go... maybe in this country we see wars as impossible but wars are frankly quite common. It's outlandish to say that if blacks outnumber whites there wouldn't be a huge push to "level things out" this will cause the conflict that will likely see war. I dont look forward to it at all, just see it as a most likely outcome.

Wont work...they tried similar shit in africa with a silly ideology that if black kids play more sport they will not commit crime....crime is higher that its ever been in history

>all lives matter, including black ones
>receives death threats from liberals
Sure, we are the problem

we would have to refuse to accept failure.
graduating high school should be mandatory.
we have to drill them like soldiers.
no one left behind.
uplift the black population by force.
it would cost a fortune but it would be worth it.
I dream of a day when the races are equal.
but they never will be, until one day there is only one shitty race.

We will just tear each other apart based on some other attribute.

and so it went that white people, for fear of being called racist, did let their race disappear without a fight.

We'll probably fuck ourselves into starvation before that happens.
Or the aliens will just kill us.
Hopefully something exciting, because "the blacks and the whites..." is a lame way to go.

How? I'm assuming because of interbreeding, correct? in that regard, so will all other races also disappear. Than maybe we can finally hate each other on rational things, like being fat.

It's all lame really.

Or each others nipples

>* blacks*
>*American *
>* invited over*

You dont say,

Attached: F1DDEF5E-2481-4758-A528-03DB521FBDAB-10278-00000FE7E5D21CE1.jpg (600x1001, 37K)

>no one left behind

I think we should go the opposite direction. Make school voluntary. But then remove all government assistance. If you choose to be uneducated and useless, you suffer the consequences alone.

Stop wasting our finite resources trying to uplift people who don't want it. Also, allow people to choose what they want to be educated on. A welder doesn't need history or language. A janitor doesn't need much of anything.

Let people aspire to what they want to be, and put more support into those who have loftier ambitions, and the ability to actually achieve them.

True, I'm going back to my anime tiddies.

>legally shot

>the true solution

source?

another idea but mine doesn't leave children starving in the gutters

Fully agree with you.
It's the exposure to there ways that convinced me that there not worth my time..
Also not from US. From NZ and we have the same problem with some of the local populous here.

Attached: 1568488048918.jpg (1024x768, 366K)

Attached: nigger beats on puking daughter.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

>it would cost a fortune

So then how will you pay for it? Taxing the super wealthy? And what happens when you run out of their money? When you're in debt worse than you could have imagined.

Then everyone starves.

Attached: Nigger fighting McDonalds.webm (288x360, 319K)

Attached: nigger fights wind shields.webm (204x360, 1.63M)

Attached: nigger teaches daughter to steal purse.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

Attached: niggers looting.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

Attached: nigger parenting bj.webm (224x400, 1.64M)

Attached: niggers robbing.webm (480x270, 1.76M)

There is a problem with their behavior.

Attached: Twerking taunting niggers.webm (852x480, 961K)

Attached: nigger shot by girlfriend.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

Because nigger

Attached: beat niggers w sticks.jpg (670x1004, 119K)

>giving a loaded gun to someone who has clearly never handled one before

Darwin strikes again.

and so we wont try, and so we fail

B cause they are disgusting parasite rats that steal from us while we pay to support their dumb worthless lives

Or we go the route I said, where some people get left behind, but as a whole we move forward.

You know... like evolution has successfully done for millennia.

unfortunately we wont do either and so we fail

>implying niggers don't blame white people for everything and hate them more

Perfect solution

destined to fail, white people don't have the stomach to watch black people starve

Honestly it's probably a real statistic. He said "unjustified" ie shooting where the cop was found at fault. They get away with shooting blacks more than they do shooting whites hence the posters claim.

come hang out in Atlanta for a while, you will see why.

>all clothes
so like $200 in actual manufacturing costs tops

As someone who lives near, I agree completely

everybody is racist.
but we are trying so hard to pretend we are not.
so instead of recognizing and solving the problem we do nothing.
we are pathetic.

Were all not like these racist mothefuckers in this thread. They just have the advantage right now.

They certainly don't. People like you are the reason Trump won, just so you know. Calling anyone right of center racist is exactly what drove people to vote for him.

The problem is, very few people are consciously racist. And you can't do anything about subconscious racism other than do your best not to succumb to it.

Which literally everyone does.

the problem is that seeing that black people aren't equal to white people is racist.
and even though I want them to be.

That makes no sense. So you want them to be equal, but acknowledging that they're not equal is racist?

I'm not sure I follow.

Because they're not mixed yet...

Attached: IMAG0266.jpg (2688x1520, 381K)

I didn't call anyone right of center racist. I called the people saying black people just naturally want to rape and kill and steal, racist. Calling them anything less than human beings is racist.

it not just americans, i am korean and fucking hate niggers to.

thats just it.
im admitting to being racist but blaming blacks is not going to solve the issue.
we want nothing to do with them until they commit crimes, or fail so hard they need our support.
we can uplift blacks in America by doing something about it
but as soon as you point out the difference, you are labelled a racist and therefor a bad guy.

was meant for

so black americans are self haters then?

have you seen how often they shoot each other?
of course they are.

so OP's question answers itself then, and this whole thread is utterly pointless.

>they just have the advantage

Sorry, I took that to mean that racists are in power because the president is republican. Didn't realize you meant specifically in this thread. My bad.

yup, the answer is yes, Americans hate black people, but are unwilling to fix them.

Ahh, yeah, that does happen a lot. It's a major handicap to real progress.

mostly the crime, but the extravagant waste of resources, endless complaining, and 'diversity' quotas don't help.

Really its mostly from experience of niggotry.

Try living with them

They don't. They hate niggers. Even blacks hate niggers.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1538794344326.jpg (680x401, 33K)

It isn't black people's fault that progressive guilty white liberals force these diversity quotas down everyone's throat

There was some rekt greentext thread with some faggot whiteknight sjw trying to defend some black female for everything that had wronged her ancestors and shit. She basically said he was the racist faggot by acting like blacks were to dumb and niggerly to help themselves. Was like watching a sjw divide by zero, it didn't know who to not offend.

everyone is racist

Because they're horrible, and do nothing but leech off of society all the while crying the society is what keeps them down. Also, I've never met a people so entirely unintelligent

>do nothing but leech off society
>were literally slaves

How do you even remember to keep breathing?

Just lost my shit. Liberal not knowing who not to offend, dividing by zero. Like when half the liberals thought the naked Trump statue was hilarious, and the other half thought it was body shaming. Supermassive black hole created.

Don't hate blacks, hate people who aren't strong enough to pull themselves up like the rest of us do, mostly blacks. Instead of taking control of their situation, they'd rather point the finger at some other race. All this white girl shit is just as racist as anything, but our culture finds it perfectly acceptable for some reason.

Yeah, they literally had to be forced to do shit! Take away that force and you get Compton

They didn't want to be here at all. If you want to blame someone, blame the people who brought them to America in the first place.

Can't find a more relevant graph so I'm posting this one

Attached: 1563474416347.png (616x2030, 777K)

I live in a mostly mixed neighborhood, and it's nothing but blacks roaming the streets at night yelling "motherfucker" this and and that, walking like thugs, jaywalking without a fuck about incoming cars, and dressing like hoodrats.

Several businesses around here have been robbery free for years, and when they do get robbed and shot at, SURPRISE, it was a black guy!

Mixed neighborhood, and blacks are the ones who ruin it for everyone.

Just wait until tranny rights and women's rights get together. Being a strong wymen doesn't mean shit when you get btfu by a man that 'identifies' female to win some prize/contest.

When men realize money can be made by just saying they are women, they will do it and easily succeed. Wonder what the sjw mass will support...

Sad thing it hurts the real strong women and real mental trannies. The ones doing it for attention/money will ruin it all.

>SURPRISE, it was a black guy!
The media here call it a 'youth' unless its a white male/female.

If you have never had to live around niggers, then you will never understand. The whole reason I went to college and grad school is so that I could not have to live around niggers and mexicans. If you love American niggers so much, move to the south side of Chicago, I'm sure that your smug European bullshit will go over really well there.

It is universal

Attached: .jpg (700x393, 43K)

So basically, niggers sold other niggers to white men for money so they wouldn't have to do shit. Slavery was literally started by niggers being lazy wanting to get money for doing nothing. Step up your game, bitch

This is the absolute fucking truth

>niggers sold other niggers to white men
>niggers sold other niggers to jewish men
fixed it for you

God damn, I'd say that's an idea worthy of a book, but that's exactly where we'll be in a very short time. I suppose this what alcohol is for

Your point is? They didn't force anybody to buy their slaves. Lazy ass people wanted to have work done for them, they bought slaves. It's their fault.

Eh, perhaps true, but I'm a white non-jew and totally buy a nigger if I had cause

You think it's easy to keep calm a giant pack of wild niggers?! No, it took constant vigilence, and constant innovation. Nobody keeps who can keep that many "gangsta's" subbserviant is lazy

Its already starting to happen in sports. For education, one of the democratic candidates identified as a native american to get into a prestigious uni, so people are already milking the gib system.

Just get an engineering degree and claim yourself as a dick chopper (i.e. female) and you get endless job offers you are not qualified for. Nobody will give you shit, because you are a weak dumb woman that struggled to make it that far. If they call you out for being a man in a dress, then that is harrasment and a lawsuit.

Eventually real women are removed from most all of society by low tier men that couldn't or didnt want to cut it with other men.

Stop it user. You stop it right now.

Attached: 1554279951662.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Why? Is it all starting to make too much sense?

Where exploitation is available, men will exploit it. I suppose it was innevitable

Get denied from anything for some dindu quota? Reapply as a homo/tranny/women quota. If caught, spray bullshit about how you were scared of persecution for displaying your true self.

they commit most of the crimes, their culture is an anti authority, anti education, non committal materialist rude culture and being around them makes your life genuinely harder. that being said we don't hate them we are just annoyed at the worship being pushed on us

Attached: 1515299327029.png (796x1060, 407K)

God damn, this is just sad because I can absolutely see this happening now, and and it will get so much worse in the future. Never having to rely on yourself for success because you were afraid of persecution in the event you fail

Attached: 1567341694310.png (1088x614, 729K)

Saddest thing is the honorable will lose the most. They will think their merits can show their strengths, but it will be about a bunch of dumbass diversity quotas, not who is actually qualified. The most honorable people will not resort to claiming they are dick choppers or trans-niggers or other shit.

Then everything is of poor quality and society begins its inevitable crumble.

Typical. Don't agree with something? Need to stubbornly avoid the truth? Just blame the Jews. Sorry, not Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsE4UCOKrcY

The teacher even chimps out while she has them fight.

They hate anyone that is not them. Land of the free.....

Well thanks, friend! You've ruined my night. Ignorance is bliss, and I've stepped off my veil

Are you implying we are not free to feel that way? Is the antelope not free to fear the lion for its known violence?

I'm sorry, makes me want to an hero until people stop putting up with this bullshit. In the meantime i just want to move to the wilderness away from all this dumb shit. Hopefully I die before 'multicultural' faggotry kills everyone off.

classic; well played user.

I competely agree with you, friend. For years now I've wanted more and more just to live alone in the middle of nowhere and let society crumble. Unfortunately, I'd probably die fast as shit

I'm just shitposting at this point. You said that slave owners weren't lazy. That's literally the point of slavery. You're too lazy to do the work yourself, and too cheap to pay people with rights.

Now stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

"how he gunna get his money to have clothes to college and shiet if he dont steel?"

Yeah i want to be my own wilderness man, but im just some asshole that looked some shit up on the internet. Oh well.

Your notion on the education system sounds nice, but is very impractical. The amount of people who graduate high school, and then spend years having no idea what they want to do is tremendous. You need that foundational knowledge acquired from a variety of classes for later in the game. What if you think you want to be a philosophy major, focus on philosophy, poli sci, English, etc. only to realize your true calling is something involving chemistry; your fucked. Without knowledge of basic algebra, and other subjects, you're not going to make it far in chemistry, and will spend years catching up. This same concept can be applied to a variety of careers.

That wasn't the point of American slavery. Farming was genuinely grueling work, which could not, in any way, be completed in time by a few people. They needed help. They weren't paid enough to hire help as the purchasers knew they had slaves. As such, it created a financial situation in which slaves were required. You aren't immoral just because you need help

Damn, that's exactly how I feel. If only I could find some motivation within myself, I'd maybe be able to do more than go to work, and drink. Now that makes me want to an hero

>was like watching a saw divide by zero...
Hilarious. If that came from the top of your head, you're a fairly witty guy.

apparently sjw autocorrects to saw; should have seen that coming.

zxcvBnm

It IS wrong to force people to give you that help without their consent. Or do you think that black people demanding welfare from whites is totally acceptable?

Simply replying to the whole thread. Regardless of capability, the fact of the matter is, whites had a head start in the race of modern living. White people were able to own land, accumulate wealth, acquire an education, and share what they've acquired down generations. Blacks came here, had nothing as slaves, were freed, and had nothing to share afterwards; leaving them with a lot of catching up to do. No matter how you look at it, we had a head start. Additionally, although people like to call institutional racism, I think a more accurate way of putting it is, residual institutional inequality; it's how I refer to the concept I just addressed.

All they did was take them from dirty ass Africa and move them nice clean north america. They just dunno how to act in civilized society yet.

But think of all the people who end up applying a tiny minority of the knowledge they gained in school. I'm also not saying it should be up to the kid. If the parents want them to have a broad set of studies, then go for it.

And I do think some things are foundational. I just think that foundation is much lower than current high school education. Everyone should know basic arithmetic, how to read, etc.

I'm that guy. I'm assuming that my spectacular GPA and achievements academically and personally will get me into med school. But I know, that if it's between me and some subpar individual coming from a marginalized group, they win.

degenerate phoneposter

Attached: 1560413432794.png (411x412, 177K)

Honestly, I'm for the most part fine with what they teach in grade school, I just believe philosophy should be a required course all throughout high school. The moronic right winger who likes to spout, "filing taxes, and balancing a check book should be bought in school," Is outright dumb at best. Sure, let's include something into the curriculum any person with a semi-functioning brain could figure out in 30 minutes online. But I digress, I see your point, and I believe we agree that certain knowledge should always be included in the education process; how much and of what may be where we differ. I think English should be emphasized, sciences such as biology, chem, and maybe physics should be included, along with math up to algebra, and philosophy. Additionally, I'd like to see some elective classes such as psychology, and maybe some sociology and/or poli sci to give a person the option of political views.

Funny you say that, I'm actually not. Although my laptop is essentially one with my phone, so that may be the cause.

>Honestly, I'm for the most part fine with what they teach in grade school, I just believe philosophy should be a required course all throughout high school. The moronic right winger who likes to spout, "filing taxes, and balancing a check book should be bought in school," Is outright dumb at best. Sure, let's include something into the curriculum any person with a semi-functioning brain could figure out in 30 minutes online. But I digress, I see your point, and I believe we agree that certain knowledge should always be included in the education process; how much and of what may be where we differ. I think English should be emphasized, sciences such as biology, chem, and maybe physics should be included, along with math up to algebra, and philosophy. Additionally, I'd like to see some elective classes such as psychology, and maybe some sociology and/or poli sci to give a person the option of political views.

For some reason, I initially sent this in response to myself.

didn't mean to green text

Why do Back Americans hate non black people so much?

Why do Back Americans only care about black americans?

i dunno why

Attached: 1567096052920.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

yes when you pull a gun on the cops what do you expect

>filing taxes, and balancing a check book should be bought in school,

Yeah, I never understood that point. People have never been taught those things in school, but nearly everyone figures it out just fine.

I agree that English should be a basic requirement. We should all be able to communicate with each other.

I'm not opposed to poli-sci. I think people really ought to know their basic rights, and how the law is likely to impact them. Also how they're likely to impact the law.

Algebra I think is a bit steep for basic knowledge. It's handy for a lot of careers, but not universally essential. It's one that you could complete easily as an adult without wasting much time.

Philosophy is interesting. I'm curious why you think that's so critical. I might agree, I'm just not sure.

Psychology is iffy. I think it might even be a detriment. People thinking they can analyze each other. But I'd be open to hearing arguments for that as well.

Attached: 1469482146582.jpg (580x469, 116K)

yo

u think u can trust tha fuckin police stats

nigga iz u retarted

Because they are subhuman trash

Algebra I feel fairly strongly about. Given my career path, and multiple other related paths require algebra. And honestly, I couldn't be happier that I learned it from a young age. By the time I figured out what I wanted to do, it had been years since I was in school. Having learned basic algebraic concepts in the past, made it immensely easier for me to integrate back into school. Now I understand why you may see it as unessential, but given nearly every stem career path requires it, I would prefer our youth know it sooner rather than later.

I am a huge proponent of philosophy being included in grade school, primarily high school, simply to teach people how to think. If people coming out of high school knew the concept of logical fallacies, and had learned most of them prior, we would be much better off. The youth would be able to acknowledge when their or other's reasoning is bullshit, along with being able to personally form a rational argument/opinion. So to get there, aside from knowing fallacies, studying, understanding the structure of an argument, how to critically examine strong and weak arguments, along with being able to produce one themselves is essential for me. Although I'm a STEM major, philosophy courses have had the most influence on me; insert red pill reference here. So many people are so deluded, delusional and full of shit, yet if they even understood the very concept of a logical fallacy, we wouldn't see so much bullshit.

I totally agree with the issue of analyzing people, personally, it's a pet peeve for me. I could especially see it being an even more pronounced issue if integrated at that age. But I like the idea of it being a choice, similarly to philosophy, it would promote an understanding of the inner machinations of their own minds. Understanding personal habits of thought, patterns, personal rationalizations, etc. may promote a more actualized individual. Interpersonal communication could also be substituted.

We didn't just grab negroes and force them to work, we purchased them with the knowledge they would. They were property. Totally unacceptable today, sure, but you can't look at the past using presenism. They never purchased welfare, nor do they do anything to deserve it, they merely believe it is a right. Because their urge to do nothing so greatly out ways any idea of duty or service they may have had. They truly are the worst of existence

Sure, but most STEM fields also require higher math than algebra. Just not sure why algebra is a more logical cut-off than pre-algebra, or something higher like trig or geometry.

Fair enough, I see where you're coming from with philosophy. I think logic is the ideal form of philosophy, so I'd be okay with just teaching that. But I suppose that'd be more like teaching them what to think rather than how.

I think the interpersonal communication thing could be more helpful. Learning how to interact with each other in productive ways. Since they've basically gotten rid of things that recess, some form of classroom interaction is going to be vital, or we're going to have a bunch of people who have no idea how their actions impact each other mentally and emotionally.

Actually, I absolutely can use presentism to judge past actions in the context of this argument. They wouldn't be here to claim welfare, or do anything wrong if they hadn't been brought here. It wasn't their decision, thus, it isn't their fault.

Surely you can agree to that.

Kitties are so nice heh
Kitties are so nice
Get them down
Spin them round
Tickle their bellies twice
Kitties, kitties, kitties are so nice

I found Vinci in a storm drain
Covered in liquor and glue
I took him home and cleaned him off with kitty shampoo
Kitties like to sleep alot, they don't do much of anything
But every kitty I ever met
Likes to fuck with string

Kitties are so nice
Kitties are so nice
Get them down
Spin them round
Tickle their bellies twice

Everyday I thank the Lord and baby Jesus aswell
For helping me turn my shed into a kitty cat hotel

Kitties are so nice
Kitties are so nice
Get them down
Spin them round
Tickle their bellies not once, but twice

Bro that white kid is kicking some nig ass

I don't hate blacks. I hate ignorant, hood rat ass blacks. There's a difference between niggas and niggers. If you can't understand what the fuck hes saying and his pants are sagging down to his pinky toe he's a nigger.

Attached: 1438033305505.jpg (289x298, 64K)

Whit kids have been sagging their pants too for 15 years. I hate wiggers. They're worse than niggers in some ways.

You're right, it wasn't their decision, it was the decision of the niggers (Africans) who sold them to the white people. Had they not such great contempt for one another, the slave trade wouldn't've ever happened. While Americans aren't blameless, we're far from the villain. Surely you can agree with that

Modern Americans aren't to blame in the slightest. It's an entirely historical event. Modern white people owe nothing to modern black people. That's not even a question.

Thank you! I'm glad we can agree, also niggers are shit and I'm tired of checking this thread. Good night, friend

Maybe not the soy laden liberal faggots. But the rest do. And they'll do it happily

Well, as far as my experience in STEM is concerned, although higher levels of math are required later down the line, basic algebra has been one constant amongst my classes. it has been the foundation of all applied mathematics I have used, and you can use that to build up to those higher level math classes. So for the most part, when taking intro chem, physics, biomechanics, etc. algebra has been the foundation to build on; along with some trigonometry.

yeah, although I'm not sure I disagree with the idea that they'd be teaching them what to think rather than how, or if I am just misunderstanding something. Learning basic philosophical principles, and practicing philosophy gives you the tools required to think in a more productive, and constructive manner; at least in my experience.

Yeah, and with interpersonal communications, I noted it because I realized it kind of covers, at least in regard to the class that I took, concepts you'd find in psychology without the consequence of believing you're now a psychiatrist after taking said class; on top of basic personal interaction guidelines.

What do Amerifags think of the new American $20 bill that's being released in the near future?

Attached: 1488.jpg (2048x826, 326K)

rationalizing grand theft.
wew lad