Where the fuck do people go to download music these days...

Where the fuck do people go to download music these days? All my usual sources have dried up and I have a hell of a time finding where to get stuff in the last few years.

Attached: 81R+zFBbSNL.png (512x512, 425K)

Spotify

Downloading is so 2013.

Attached: IMG_4522.jpg (1242x2208, 258K)

Is there a trick for downloading from them?

Streaming is for idiots. Shit will never be available forever.

yeah it's kinda a tricky one, you pay for it, and they allow you to download infinate music wherever you go, in high quality and authorized by the artist, good luck user

idk man, pirate bay
bit torrent
whatever

That's at least a decent alternative, since it sounds like everyone uses Spotify.

Piratebay has been shit lately even for mainstream-ish releases.

snaptube

>He can't afford $7 a month

How poor are you?

I can afford it just fine, but when free is an alternative why the fuck would I bother? I can think of 1 time I had to buy a song online that I could not find anywhere in my 15+ years of internetting.

Well you have access to basically all the world's music for $7 a month and you don't want it because you want to download music? The fuck

Because my desire to download music doesn't fall between a 1 month period and I find a recurring subscription or even a single month subscription to wanting music at any period of time to be lame as fuck.

>paying for shit
>2019

is this the soyboi Yea Forums?

only a fucking idiot waste time downloading shit when you can just pay 7 fucking bucks for unlimited high quiality music, i'm not talking about a shitty streaming platform like netflix, you just have to pay 7 bucks for all music you cheap fuck

We're not all poor like you. It's fucking $7 a month so you don't have to download Everytime you new music

WhEn YoU cOuLd OnLy PaY $7BuCks a MoNth

what a cuck

Just google whatever nigger album + "BLOGSPOT" afterwards. It's not that hard, OP.

Attached: fb guy.jpg (960x959, 190K)

Check out youtube-dl. Works not just with youtube, also like a hundred other websites, video and audio downloads

Internet Archive, Blogspot, Lagrima Psicodelica, and buying the CD's and importing to Apple and then my phone.

Honestly, my resource has been sites like mp3juice for ripping songs I can't find anywhere.

I get my music from here discord gg/jXV8bE

I just use ytmp3 my man. either that or soundcloud, the mobile app is kind of fucked where if a song has been loaded while the app is open (not sure how many it can keep as temp files max, probably like 30 or something) you can play it even if you lose service (I'm assuming you're a phonefag when it comes to music). I just make a playlist and quickly skip through the songs or play a few songs when I've got wifi then go out

rutracker

slsk

Find your song on YouTube. flvto.biz convert to MP3. Download & profit

The Pirate Bay is still a thing, and actually good for this. Sort by new flax uploads or search. Transcode to mp3 if you want. Lots of stuff. Soulseek for filling in gaps. Almost everything ever is easily available