Hello citizens of Yea Forums, which particularly is quite significant

Hello citizens of Yea Forums, which particularly is quite significant.
I specifically have for all intents and purposes come to literally make a deal, I mostly am a businessman you for the most part see in a subtle way.
I can grant you wishes and particularly give you marvelous gifts, which is quite significant. However I will only definitely deal with one of you, and you must trade your trips in a major way.
I reserve the right to revoke your definitely wishes and gifts after granting them at any time, regardless of how for all intents and purposes much suffering this may inflict.

Attached: Moon.jpg (500x666, 42K)

I'm your man. Let's do this.

I'll cut you bitch I'm his man

He's looking for someone to do a business deal with, not suck his dick.

I wear the Armor of God.

I have a few pennies I can dabble.

I'm pretty lazy, but depending on what the deal concerns I may or may not be obliged to help.

You now a slave

I would like to know more.

What is it that you desire my valued customer in a subtle way?

No one gives a shit about your god damn trips, shitdick. You're not getting shit without going on all in motherfucker. It's either your soul or nothing. I know this type of person, and he's fatally motherfucking serious.

He desires a faster wpm.

You thought were going to get trips, but you didn't.

I absolutely did not because I don't want trips. I don't want to sell my soul just to get fucked in the long run. Trips carry a one in a thousand chance, so you're only getting them if you want them.

My boy got trips, but he ain't going to commit so nothing will happen with his lazy ass.

Attached: 1556190549884.jpg (822x901, 85K)

Im interested

I didn't ask for this. I never wanted the trips. The power was given to me. It is out of my hands.
I request the knowledge to know one's true self. Granted, it doesn't drive me insane.

It's not a power. It's a curse. Pray user.

Your particularly wish will really be granted. Seek the answer and you will mostly find it, contrary to popular belief.

Oh please...

Fuck off with your business

based

Aight bruh

I'll give you my soul and right nut for riches and bitches.

It will. Just have to learn to ride the waves of insanity as they ebb and flow.

just here to waste some trips

ok

Thank you, oh wise one.
I will become one with the time.

I whish to lose my virginity. Once done I will no longer be a virgin and if you revoke my whish it will be no issue as you cannot make me a virgin as I will have had sex.

I wish I was a girl

slice of infinite pizza.
i'm not sure where this could go wrong really. just don't tell others about the pizza. and i don't plan on going to prison or get stuck on an island.
surely this is foolproof.

It was all a dream.