I just took a 1 mg xanax and a 30 mg of adderall and I need to know good or bad Idea to add some shroomies to the...

I just took a 1 mg xanax and a 30 mg of adderall and I need to know good or bad Idea to add some shroomies to the equation
Shroom Krispy treats

Attached: 20190914_193732.jpg (1343x1791, 1.52M)

I would not do the shrooms if I were you.

fuckit why not

Grinded labbies and field grown

Attached: 20190914_194249.jpg (1444x1926, 1.34M)

Attached: 20190914_194148.jpg (994x1325, 592K)

And was just thinking the smallest of the chunks cuz I need to make some bad choices tonight and I'm out of beer

Attached: 20190914_194137.jpg (1200x1600, 829K)

user. dont die

Attached: A1CD1C7B-58A9-4F6B-8393-83EE626FAA4A.jpg (750x738, 295K)

Please elaborate or try to talk me out of it man

Or should I just go get some whip its

you need to add whatever will clean your filthy damn nails to that equation.

Aforementioned labbies

Attached: 20190914_195554.jpg (1410x1882, 1.33M)

Bro I'm a cnc machinist I quit trying to clean them bc the next day it's just as bad

Stomp a tranny to death

I'm sorry but what???? Why tho

The Xanax is Gona take away from the shroom trip. Benzos did that for me on shrooms and lsd. So I’d take them when I was ready to sleep along with some trazodone and/or ambien. Would also drink beers at the end of the trip to ca down.

I would deffinetly not add the shrooms to the mix. You are already on a rather strong dopamine high and if you take mushrooms now, when the xanax and aderal high will end you will be tired and down just in time to have a mushroom peak. And that is some primo recipie for a really bad trip. Trust me, mixing amphetamines and schrooms is not a fun experience. Just enjoy what you have sometimes the best high is achieved with moderation.

I want going for a full trip I kinda just wanted to make the walls crawl and I too have found a few shots of whiskey at the end of the trip helps with the depression and let's you get sleep

What was your experience with amphetamines and shrooms

user. stop it
Sometimes less is more

all the above, seriously sounds fun as fuck

That treat looks like the millennium falcon

That's what I was thinking cuz I've heard of people having an amazing time with xanax and adderall so I just thought hmmm maybe a little weirdness could be interesting plus it's been a minute since I had shrooms

Haha bet starwars would be quite interesting on a good roll

once i took mushrooms after smoking meth for a few days and it was fucking intense. cause i was already pretty loopy from being up for like 4 days then i ate just a gram and a half of shrooms and shit got weird. shadows moving in the corner of my eyes and got pretty paranoid, then started writing in this note book, but like writing to myself? like responding and everything in writing lol shit was pretty wacky but luckily i was alone and had been for days, so could have been worse i guess. probably wouldn't do it again, but glad it happened

you have a secure place you can fry and not get fucked with?

Of course I'm in my trailer and just got off work and a my fuck buddy might come over later but shes cool

Overall good or bad trip??

Combining ampretemaines with serotonin agonists = serotonin syndrome. Enjoy the feeling of wanting to die every second of your high.

then fuck yeah dude, i really dont see why not, especially if you are experienced with psychedelics. i used to mix all sorts of shit lol, like dope and future acids and shrooms and future acids, if shit gets a little too weird drink a beer or two and smoke some weed. you will have a great time

it was good over all, i just wasn't thinking straight, but you just have to remember its all in your head and dont take it so serious, the shrooms wont hurt you, its you that will hurt you, you know

xans and adds aren't real drugs.

a niggas gotta do what a niggas got scooby dooby doo my nigga

Future acid? You talking about the new shit that ain't actual lsd

Also just remembered that I got a fake exo too hmmm

Attached: 20190914_203324.jpg (2042x1078, 1.05M)

yeah research chemicals. done a shiiiiit ton of mbome and 1p-lsd. mxe was fun as fuck too..really easy to accidentally over do it tho and shit just gets fucked.

jesus christ clean your fucking nails

Aight yeah my first fry was on that shit 3 tabs and then decided to walk to the gas station and as soon as me and my buddy walked in the florescent lights just hit me like a truck and then all the different colored products just overwhelmed the fuck out of me and I got my nerds rope ( which Is magical while tripping) and then we went to check out and I couldnt do people and just threw my money at my bud and went put side to the biggest laughing fit of my life as a couple of cops rolled by but they didn't fuck with me

Better cupcake??

Attached: 20190914_204913.jpg (2263x1846, 1.85M)

haha fuck yeah, i cant handle being in stores and shit on that. i made the mistake of taking 5 hits once and that was the longest fucking night/ most of the next day of my life. was frying with a few people and my brother, went to someones house then friends left, but luckily my brother was friends with these people that ended up being fucking junkies and was watching all these people shoot up and was intrigued but also so fucking sad for them, but it wasnt my place to say anything about it or anything so we just smoked a shit ton of weed and had a few beers. my brother and i left around 1 or 2 am and walked to walmart and that was a huuuge fucking mistake lol everyone's faces looked like they were melting and just odd. they didnt look like people at all and it fucked with my head hardcore. we eventually left and finally made it home, but it was an odd night. like really odd

One time me and my buddy got some fry that a biker had stashed in the 80s and forgot about but then started selling but my buddy got 2 drops in each eye and I had 3 tabs and then went home and didn't tell my girl that I was living with at the time and we started rolling hard as fuck and she starting just freaking out and we had forgot to tell her but anyway her fucking chihuahua jumped up in my lap as I was peaking and its eyes were like baseballs and it was all twitching like a bad stop motion film and I tripped out on the dog and pissed her off so then I went to the restroom and mine is tiny with two doors and as soon as I shut the door it spun so I pissed and spent 10 minutes trying to pick a door and now when I trip i leave at least one door open cuz that shit was terrifying

OP yoy decide to eat them??