Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated...

Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated, also dick flash thread in general.

Attached: 5a2c21829fa59.jpg (500x645, 140K)

Yeah all the time, it's called Omegle.

I went on Chatroulette. Enough said

I scared a couple teenage girls today, not sure why they freaked out.. they were the ones on unmoderated chat.

Yeah i had a dick ring across the middle and she asked to see. We only ever kissed tho unfortunately.

Yea. I was totally fucked up drunk and called my beautiful ebony massage therapist over for a two hour session. I ended up just walking around naked after the massage and had a lengthy conversation with her, all buck naked. I even apologized for my drunken shit, but she didn't mind at all, and even texted me the next day to see if i wanted another massage. Black women are the best. They don't judge and love dick.

did you get erect or put on a show or anything?

One time I suprised a couple little brace faces like that. Was so hot that they were initially shocked, but watched out of curiosity. Then were absolutely horrified when I came buckets all over my stomach. I have no regrets.

kek, I came across a cute girl today (possibly indian) but she quickly turned her camera away. I jerked it for a bit knowing she was watching but she ignored my pleas for her to come back. did shoot a load for a couple girls once who kept saying "cum for us daddy!" so that was nice.

The indian/asian ones are the best

ITT: fags too scared of real life. Get out of your basement and do it irl.

Other day I was at a busy campground (Cali) where there were pay showers. I went into the women's and closed the door enough that it looked closed, but could be pushed open. A woman maybe late 30s opened as I was "changing" and saw it all. No harm no foul and she.got to see my clean shaven meat bongo and 2 chedders in full glory.

2 weeks back, was at a barbecue at a friends place, we ended up in her sauna and went skinnydipping in her pool with her.

Also have an accent and be apologetic that showers are unisex in your country.

You're disgusting and a shitstain in human history

post your pussy

Only if they asked to see it. I would never just whip my penis out in front of anyone. There's a reason that's illegal.

A 9 yo got naked once for me. Didn't even ask. Showed her chest and her butt and said "I gotta go." Not sure how I felt about it.

Future feminist. You raped her.

I think I found the incel

Were you jerking off

I think this was sarcasm

Yes, was "expelled" from school for a month. dont know if expelled is the right word. i was basically not allowed back to school for that time

Went to a lake that takes a 1.5 mile hike to get to in a wilderness area. 2 younger girls were nearby...so I looked around pretending to not see them and went skinny dipping. No overt dick flash, nothing sexual, and we all enjoyed being free in nature. Probably thought I was a weird hippie, and the camera in my bag showed them watching for quite a while.

I did jerk off in a cove after they left. Buckets.

...hpw is that even incel behavior? Sarcasm much?

Not true. I have a gf I fuck all the time, and still do this when she’s away. Lol

Changed quickly out of a wet swimsuit into my gym shorts standing next my open car door at the beach. Mother and 2 daughters? got a good view.

This one was interesting because I pulled the video off my rear dash cam.

Can verify. I fuck his gf all the time, she wouldn't lie.

post or fake

I once got drunk and pulled it out and told my little sister to suck it.

Attached: 1437775655004.gif (490x377, 1.12M)

Why would I post a crime that has my plate # in it, you tard?

fuck u nigga

Threads dead, babe. Threads dead.

rapist

lol faggot

Don't you have homework to do, son?

Attached: stupidassnigga.png (648x513, 24K)