If somebody owed you $1000 and couldn’t pay you back but offered one of his cows, would you accept it as payment?

If somebody owed you $1000 and couldn’t pay you back but offered one of his cows, would you accept it as payment?

Attached: 4D96F1F5-6AD0-4659-809B-3A7452B0234E.jpg (536x450, 42K)

A cow is only worth like 500-600 as far as I know, unless it's some special pedigree or some shit.
2 cows and it's a deal.

No, it would simply be an expense, I don't sell animals to death. So I don't have use for cows.

If you have the freeze space yea, aka an empty chest feezer, that cow will feed you for a long time

No I'd say sale your cow(s) and give me the $1000 or i'll take $2000 worth of cows

no, I already have a cattle
I'll take two sheep and a flock of ducks, preferably mallards

Probably not. I don't have the means or desire to process and store a cow.

Chances are there's a reason he doesn't want to sell the cow and pay you with cash. He probably knows he/you won't get $1000 worth of cow after its been processed, and shipped

It have to be 2 cows and he'd have to butcher them for me now thays 1000 $ value

obvious yes

how foolish can one be?
is it even possible to think that this isnt a good deal?

I have a two car garage and only one car, so yeah, I'd take it...

That this guy said: Now, if you want to offer me two cows, post butchering, I'd consider it.

Yes, and then I would fuck it while I stared at the person who owed me money

Fuck yea. I mean, if the guy is never gonna pay, at least I'm getting something. I mean. It's more than zero.

And imagine the story. Friend comes over
>"Holy crap. Theres a cow in your yard"
>yup
>why do you have a cow?
>guy owed me some money. Couldn't pay so I took his cow
>what's it do
>cow stuff

Yep. Totally badass

I would take it. Ive processed a lot of deer; why not a cow?

Good luck getting a pissed off cow onto the butchers’ truck trailer. I had to do that when I was a kid and it is not easy

You’ll have to get a couple of guys to help

Well technically speaking a butcher steer/heifer is worth about 500-600$ currently. (about 50$ per hundredpound, and a butcher steer/heifer will average 1000-1200 lb)

A 'cow' on the other hand is for milking or breeding. And a breed cow can go for about 1400-2600 depending breed/pedigree (better pedigree more money duh).

So if OP is using the term "cow" correctly. We can assume it's either a milk/breed cow, and so can net more money.

cont'd

Also the image in question is a holstein cow with large udder which further implies it's a milk/breed cow.

Note terms:
steer - male butcher cattle
heifer - female butcher cattle (or just an unbred female cattle, but generaly a commodity cattle that is unbred will be for butcher)
cow - bred female cattle (produces milk)

cont'd

If you're wondering my credentials... well spent my entire life until my 20's regularly working my family small cattle farm. Very small, we averaged 6 cattle at a time. 2 cows, 1 bull, and the rest butcher cattle. As a result we would be more familiar with small purchase pricing of cattle rather than bulk purchase.

With that said, I have also been out of the game for going on 12 years now since my parents died.

this

Based autistic poster

Yes, I am a very high functioning autistic person.

I didn't know for the longest time, but my foster brother who does charity work for the autistic community kept telling me I was. I thought he was just fucking with me though cause he's that kind of person. But one day he brought me along for his charity stuff and sure enough... I'm fucking autistic. Sonic fanboi and all (though no, I don't dress up nor have an OC... that shit gay).

Looks like the farmer might have already fucked her to death. I'd give $30 for 40 minutes. Ready to go down to 30 minutes, but not a cent more for straight udder/anal sex.

It's a dairy Holstein. It's not a steer. It's value is in milk production and really hot udder sex.

Who the fuck butchers dairy cattle! It's not a steer. That's udders, not a dick.

Note you both are correct in recognizing it's a cow for dairy/breeding.

BUT, we don't only slaughter steer. We slaughter both steer and heifer. Heifer is the word for female butcher cattle.