Trips choose what i message my high school crush

trips choose what i message my high school crush
quads i’ll send my dick

Attached: 6603ECFD-DBFE-42E6-BCB2-BA9F7CDE2AAC.jpg (1242x2149, 127K)

"Need something to masturbate to. Please send me a photo of your anus."

Hey, I'm transitioning

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

I am a faggot

No

Send that dick flaccid and cold

Im a pedophile

Hey, let's hang out sometime

Anal?

What are your thoughts on bestiality?

Proof this is crush needed

[Quadsget]

What is your zombie apocalypse survival strategy?

Agreed

U WAN SUM FUK

So I have an ultimatum: Bill Gates and the Illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle. WOOOO WE GOTT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT A HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. They got a big herd of nigger cattle yippie ki yay we're nigger cattle herders we got a herd of nigger cattle, they are the most docile fucking nigger cattle we got 'em so docile we got this awesome big fucking herd of nigger cattle and they shit and they sit there and they watch TV and they shit ITS THE BEST FUCKING HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE. We took away all their guns now they just shit and we watch them and were rich. We are so fucking rich. We have so much fucking money. We got this herd of nigger cattle WOOOOO. We're milking the fucking nigger cattle it's the best thing ever. So that's what the Illuminati got and I got a space alien. So here is my ultimatum: you can live in hell with my nigger cattle OR you can put me in charge of the space alien temple, the third temple. OK? Have fun with your nigger cause I sure as hell ain't gonna fucking suck your jew nigger cock. Fuck yourself you think i'm gonna fucking enjoy nigger cattle after I had a fucking space alien are you fucking crazy? I got a fucking space alien of course I'm not gonna fuck, fuck with nigger cattle fuck yourself. You fucking think i... enjoy your FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO GO YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE. You got a fucking herd of nigger WOOOO we got 'em so docile they just shit all day aint that so great?

send the dick

winrar!

Saber Rider
Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
In the sky

Can you hear the voices calling
Saber Rider
Far away the world is falling
Saber Rider

Your destiny will lead you
To where the people need you
Though danger may have found you
You have your friends around you now
Now, now, now

Saber Rider
In the sky

Can you feel the thunder inside
Saber Rider
Make the lightning crack as you ride
Saber Rider

Saber Rider

Your destiny will lead you
To where the people need you
Though danger may have found you
You have your friends around you now
Now, now, now

In the sky

Saber Rider

fuck quads op send her a picture of your penis

op here
pic of high school crush

Attached: 0A473C1A-2CAF-4909-B251-2242215E6AB9.jpg (1178x1429, 968K)

Deliver

Hi, you might not remember me but I'm [user] back from highschool. I always admired your beauty, your femininity and grace from afar and never got the courage to do something about the feelings I had for you. It turns out I didn't actually like you, I just envied your gender. I love dresses, high heels, even those [Something she always wears] you always wear. I was wondering if maybe sometime we could go to the mall and shop for clothes together? I don't really trust anyone else so would you please help me? Thank you so much xoxo

trips are for a verbatim message, so i wont send this...
unless?

Don't be a faggot, deliver

tell her to
>please respond

ew, brick it in the face

wanna see my dick? ;-)

The fuck is this? Some kind of mammalian duck with wings for eyebrows? Fuck that noise, I’m out. Peace

Send bass

you went me to message her “send the dick”?

y'all like jazz ?

Trips is Trips, literally send "send the dick" at least

Dubs say yes

no, send her a pic of your dick, you colossal faggot

Is this the shitty version of Kim Kardashian?

will op ever stop being a fag?

>Implying as if the original isn't shitty

Suck my cock

Just send a picture you fucking faggot don't try to pussy out quoting rules that don't exist

No.

No he will not.

OP is a fag. OP is always a fag. This is an immutable property of the universe

Hey long time no see. Do u do anal?

Bruh

I'm a faggot. Suck my asshole

roll

"Hey, was thinking about you lately, want to go out for a coffee sometime?"

please don't do this, you'll ruin it right away, let us have some fun faggots

rolling for this

I want to be a woman. I want to feel the sensation of a big cocked nigger pounding my he-cervix. Keep between us.

reroll

Nigger this

Ain't ruining shit if she's into anal

Roll

I am so horny because of u

op you motherfucker tell her to send the dick at the very least

Hi, I'd really like to shatter your cervix.

it is done

Attached: E753BB56-4244-48B9-9359-68B4EE6FDE5C.jpg (1242x2208, 170K)

Call 911 I'm unable to call and am in danger. This isn't a joke.

I want your cock

faggot

Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncrasy of your body and your sweet skin... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful look of your skin and how it lends to the vision of you represented in this picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of grays, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as this. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Yea Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on a date with you sometime soon!

"woops, wrong number, sorry, i wanted to see my friend's dick"

pussy

Call 911 I'm unable to call and am in danger. This isn't a joke. Please help.

uhh roll for this

reroll

rolland

Don't be a "dick"
Did you get it? Now send your pussy

Trips get!

Rock n' roll

reroll

please respond

Rolllaaas

Rolling

I've wanted to fuck your boyfriend for quite some time

333 get

this is good

reroll

Send the dick

This

I cut myself while shaving. My scrotum is bleeding and I’ve lost a testicle in the tub drain

Lemme rape you

444 get

roll

I'm going to breed you

If you were my snot, I would take you first.

Fuck niggers

Do it faggot

Quints get

Do it

Epic nigger Mc bigger

555 get

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Gets the fuck out after you're done
Then I hops in my ride to make a quick run
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Gets the fuck out after you're done
Then I hops in my ride to make a quick run

reroll

This

My farts are like the smell of us in our wedding day.

Reroll

Send it

rolleriono

Let's do this.

gimme 666

Let's go, now or never

Let me shit on your chest

i browse Yea Forums

Last time and I will study

everybody says you are a guy

roll

roll

Roll for ay bb wat dat mouf do

Re r o l l

Rolliolo

Eh...roll

And update OP?

777 says you block her

I'm gonna forcefully eat your ass at 3:50 AM Tomorrow

no reply. still active, but no reply

My dick is bigger than any nigger you know

999 get

>Seen at 05:33
>No reply
>No reply ever

reeeeeeerolll

tits or gtfo

Feck

Let me lick your toes

lets fuck

What size tampon do you recommend I shove up my ass?

Give me quads

I saved up enough good boy points for some macaroni, wanna come over?

ignore, meant for my younger cousin

On May 10, 1998, I walked into my best friend's store, just like I did every other day. My friend Lawrence's cousin, Ziyad, was there. I had never met him before. I was helping out at the store, it was no big deal- I did it every other day. My mom worked there too, but she wasn't there that day. I was an innocent little 13 year old girl, I basically knew nothing about sex, and I never thought that I could be raped. I always said "It could never happen to me." But it did. And to this day, I live with the regrets that I thought nothing like that could ever happen to me.

I was doing the cash register, it was a Sunday, so liquor sales didn't start until noon. Lawrence and Ziyad sat in the office until noon when the liquor sales started, then Lawrence and I traded places. For the longest time Ziyad and I sat in the office talking and getting to know each other. We talked about people, sports, cars, just small talk. Then he began making perverted comments to me. Feeling very uncomfortable, I went up to the cash register with Lawrence. I didn't tell him about his cousin. Now I know I should have.

i love you man

*takes off crocs*

Why do hot dogs come in 8-packs when hotdog buns come in 10-packs?

roll

You're a fgt

My mother disowned me can I stay at your place?

update: last active 13 minutes ago
left on read
probably lost in the sea of dick pics and “heyy”s

sorry boys

She won't respond to anything but a dick pic

op had to be a faggot and go with trips, fuck this thread