Uk fag here

Uk fag here...

I have been walking round the local streets chatting to the little 15-17 year old chav slags, as they can be delicious.

Struck up a bit of banter with a lovely little redhead slut who is out street drinking tonight.

Didn't close for her number just yet but looking back she was hinting i go drinking with her on the local park.

How should i best approach to go back to where they are after i left, with alcohol?

No moralfags...

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-195527_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 779K)

“Want me to buy you a bottle of glens? Show me your tits and I will” usually works

How old are you?

OP just go back ffs and stop being a basic bitch.

Yeah i think i just need to grab a bottle and a gram and go, nice one

Just go out to a club tonight, talk to someone your own age and stop creeping on children you sick fuck.

Any more pics?

Nah i'd rather fuck the drunk 16 year old

Nah but doubles gets the snapchat

Bullshit

Well you got doubles soooo

wtf

Well fuck i got doubles...

sc:kierahumphrey12

Full disclosure the girl is some random slut from spotafriend

Who is taking one for the team here?

OP coming through

cant find anything

The Snap name is real

Fuck off pedo. Kys.

in some places the age of consent is 16
retard grew the fuc up

Show me on the doll where the nasty man touched you qhen you were little...

This thread is a thin gray line between maybe okay and going on a register for ten years.

based, teeny legging chavs are the best
What area?

All crop tops and thongs through the leggins tonight bro

South manchester

Lol. Loser

Anyone take a gamble on that snapchat?

woah how you meeting them

you know how to get LSD in manc

you lucky bastard

aight for everyone calling this man a pedog and shit... i'm a hebephile and I FUCK 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS... wich is perfectly legal in my country i could go down as low as 12 if i don't put my dick in them... fucking children is great and it should be accepted... it's literally ain't worse than being gay you mericans are just too primitive, can't think outside the box

Where the fuck are you from? Japan?

country?

I hope you die slowly in a fire

what area in south

if she can count
she is ready for the coke

Hungary

Oh right. Why didn’t you say you lived in a third world country.

Find this nonce scum and fuck his world up bro

lol i ain't even kidding literally the only thing that makes me stay in this shithole is being able to fuck kids

thats what I was planning on doing finding another 4 channer and beating the shit out of him

Lmao we don’t care about what you do in Hungaristan or whatever 3rd world shithole you’re from

well that's rather mean

You know ned and chav gangs always have that one unemployed older guy who hangs about with them, because in his head they think by being the one person who can buy drink and fags legally they might finally get some pussy. Never happens though, they are always going to be that smelly, fat, virgin benefit waste of space.

pssst everyone check out the fat amerikid who is upset he is still a virgin, the tears can almost be tasted in his post.

There's nothing wrong with sixteen, everyone has sex at that age. All these angry virgins because they want to romanticize girls as pure, you'll never find a pure woman you delusional virgins
Enjoy marrying those single mothers

check out this tryhard virgin who is pretending he isn't one by acting edgy. weeeeeeew must be 12.

You very much can if you try

Having sex isn't some hard achievement, there's loads of women more than willing you loser nerd

Retard

Then why are you using virgin as an insult

true true but the ones that give up the pussy the easiest are usually either fat, ugly or both... or sometimes absolutely fuckin crazy... most quality bitches like to make you work for the shit... also some guys dun like used bitches they'll only go for virgins wich is complete and utter nonsense

Where in the south - Cheadle checking in

No its not

Virginity: The Post

wow getting so salty, did I hit a raw nerve there virginkid?

Chorlton checking in also