What do I do Yea Forumsros I really love this girl I don’t give a shit how cringey she is give advice plz (see entire...

What do I do Yea Forumsros I really love this girl I don’t give a shit how cringey she is give advice plz (see entire conversation below)

Attached: 755D799D-8F64-4D0E-A41E-B89C886FCE1D.jpg (749x870, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 076B7BC2-EA2C-4EC5-8FD7-980E21391618.jpg (750x951, 82K)

Attached: 9E092D9A-2EA5-400F-BCDF-B8B07295D24A.jpg (750x299, 34K)

underage please ban mods

I pray to god this is fake because this is some next level autism

The underage is strong, quit being a moody cunt

>I don’t give a shit how cringey she is
Nigga, you're the cringe factor here.
The girl is just letting you down easy.

she doesnt want to date you, its okay to just be friends with some girls. have her introduce you to her friends and maybe one of them will fuck you.

major fag-boy. make haste and jump off a cliff into the Grand Canyon

Attached: 468.png (400x262, 163K)

Cry me a river, dick face.

How is this nigga the only one that sees this

I don't know whose worse you or her. Clearly you are a teenager. Got a lot to learn kid.

dude move on, and get out of the mentality of "she's the only one i want to be with because she's perfect and no one is like her"
news flash, EVERYONE IS UNIQUE for the most part, so that cute smile you like of hers may be unique to her, but guess what, every girl has their own cute smile. i'm guessing you're in high school so i don't know why you think this girl is the one you need to be with.
she only see's you as friends, and no amount of begging or pouting will change that. if you don't want to stay friends with her, literally just stop talking to her, don't announce "i don't want to talk to you anymore" because that shows you still fucking care. just ignore her and try to find someone else. who knows, maybe the combined ignore/flirting with someone else will make her want you? but you should really focus on someone else. just because she's the first girl that's given you some attention does not make her special.

TL;DR
stop acting like a sick puppy that needs constant attention and move on

Attached: 1558475634845.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

You shouldn't give a shit about how cringey she is, you however...

Shit, alright, well let me tell you, your odds of your desired outcome aren't good without radical change, and even that might not work. If you're unfit, you could "just" and by just I mean put hundreds of hours of work into getting absolutely yoked, taking yourself up several number grades, then try again by initiation of regular flirting at a regular date-like interaction, like taking her to the arcade and trashing her karting skills, that sort of bs.

Now that might work, but that's a real long shot and takes a shitload of work. On the other hand, if it doesn't work for getting her, you're now yoked and in a much better position to date in general.

Also, Christfag here so I'd also pray to God about finding a wife (Well, if that's what you're hoping for anyway) cause he's been on point with a LOT of my prayers, even weird ones like needing a weed dealer. One literally came uncalled to street and a voice popped in my head telling me to go meet them, I shit you not he's still doing stuff.

Damn you're a fag with all that passive aggressive shit. If you don't want to talk you don't even reply. She totally made you look like a retard with the "I'm not gonna beg you to stay" line.

Rinsed

Attached: japan glasses laugh.jpg (395x387, 18K)

Dude this is cringe you’re being s complete beta faggot of course she isn’t interested

Thanks for helping me realize man she isn’t that unique anyway she’s kind of a dick when we hang out I’ll move on

Plz tell me you're joking

Been there. Frienzoned for years with ruined self esteem. Took 10 years to recover and still suffer flashback ptsd.

My advice.

Just rape her.

Over 70% of rapes go unreported and in most cases the victim develops an infatuation with the rapist. She will be troubled but that will erupt emotions and make her wet. She will have nightmares and wake up wet. She will get worried over that and get wet. She will touch herself when this happens and get off thinking about it. She will say bad things to herself for thinking it and get wet.

All this time she will have you in her head plowing her. And then she touches herself to it.

Just fuck her. Pin her down. Rip her clothes off and shove it in. Suck her tits. Bite her neck. Pull back the hair on the base of her neck.

She will most likely end up wanting to fuck again. Then fall in love with you. Because physical emotion= mental emotion at that age.

If you get reported then fuck it because you are under 18 and you can do fuck all and suffer very little consequences. Most dissapear after you turn 18.

Fun fact 85% of crime is unsolved a year.
We pay taxes for that solve rate.

God speed user and take care of yourself first bud. You have a big heart. Unfortunately it doesn't mean dick at that age. She is going to pump and dump around the cock carousel until fall off from weight gain or the baby falls out. Sometimes that doesn't even do it until they are deported out of the goddamn fair at 35

I'm going to describe this in a language you seem to understand. Ew.

you're doing it wrong. stop being passive aggressive and tell her how you feel and what you want out of your relationship. I guarantee that if you keep being a bitch it won't work out the way you want, though.

Attached: wcJqpyE.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

what level of inceldom has to be achieved where you want her to be sad about not talking to you

wow dude
fuck me
youre a scummy little shit are you?
it comes from someone that has been abused most of his younger years and grew up fucked up in the head
i wouldnt mind beating the shit out of you

Whats her number your too stupid to know what to do if you come here

fucking dramaqueen

Just be upfront about everything or drop that shit

Women are whores and NPCs by nature and loving them at a time where you have no authority is basically begging to get cucked.

Have sex

/thread

Youre talking like a woman
She doesnt want you

Move on. If she plays the friend card once, it's there forever. Stop being butthurt and accept it. If you don't want to be friends, then don't. If you do, stop being a faggot to her. The best thing you can do for yourself is come to terms with it and find a girl who's actually interested in you.

I think you blew it with her. Look, next time, just be fucking honest. You can’t drop a bomb like “I love you” by surprise and expect a reasonable response from people. Now you’re all mad because you basically surprised her with something extremely large and with a ton of meaning and she doesn’t know how to respond. Write out your feelings, communicate more. “Hey, we’ve been spending a lot of time together, and I think I’m beginning to see you as more than my best friend.” Something like that. You ever see those videos of a hold up and someone suddenly has a gun to their head? Whoever it is, they immediately become paper. They start panicking, get jittery, start repeating things over and over. It’s the same with this shit. Stop hiding your intent. No one likes being surprised like this.

This is her

Attached: IMG_4597.jpg (1242x2208, 172K)

What’s her name. Girl in talking to acts same exact way.

Her name is Angelina

Try harder

Sorry I didn’t mention that she tells me I’m cute and adorable and that she loves me regularly but I took your advice

Attached: 0678E204-1FB6-43B3-97B8-C26D284B5A4A.jpg (750x958, 453K)

holy fuck user you FUCKING RETARD. you're beyond saving. i told you to refer to but you went full fucking "i love you please love me back, why else would you talk to me? tell me you feel the same please"
eat shit and suffer the countless friendzones you deserve in the coming years

Attached: 1560056611711.jpg (1600x1200, 179K)

bitch I told you you blew it with her. It’s over. It’s okay. Take some time away from her, focus on other shit. You are fine. You’re fucking okay. But you and her aren’t going to be a thing. And that sucks and I’m sorry but it’s over. Have the respect and dignity for yourself to walk away.

This girl is cringy but Op is 100 times worse. KYS

You should have done that from the start instead of acting like a little bitch.. but you might be okay if she likes you.. just don't do that again.. and now wait for her reply and show us

I feel similar to OP, I have an ex I really want to get back with but she wants to be friends now. I have been waiting for that friendship to stabilize a bit more before asking her if we can have a second first date to respark the fire between us, and everyone says to move on and you cant fix what is broken, but I dont know if I can believe that. There is a lot of other info on top of it all, but, still I have oneitis for her bad.

you fucked up. he told you to be open with your feelings, and you souldve been nurturing HER feelings, not crying over YOURS. once again, youve confronted her, shes gonna panic and respond negatively. you couldve said something simple and NICE, you should try to be NICE because youve been acting like a total cunt towards her, no wonder shes not begging you to say. I mean, really, bud. you sound like youre mad at or guilt tripping her for calling you nice things and not hopping on your dick. if you werent 14, you may have stopped to thank her for the little nice things and LEFT IT AT THAT for now, perhaps offer small nice things in return, and then after you two are at a mutually positive and comfortable stance of exchanging more and more nice words, THEN you mention you like her. youve dropped a bomb on her, and guilt tripped her at that. you sound like a whiny bitch whos throwing a tantrum because she tried offer you a small amount of kindness and instead of appreciating her kindness, youve killed it with selfish greed. if she knows that simply saying nice things to you is going to make you act like a bitch, shes not going to say nice things to you anymore let alone anything more, because shell be afraid of you stressing her out like youre doing right now. you blew it, kiss this chance goodbye, and the next time you get a girl on the line, practice a slow increase of positivity, kind words and gestures, and only once shes clearly interested should you make your move and mention you really like her. so far you have failed to give her the time females require to warm up, and instead of being patient, you got confrontational and now you WILL scare her off. i met my gf a year and half ago, weve only been dating for 3 months. take it slow with girls, let them think theyre the ones after you, because as soon as they understand that youre after her (particularly if shes not super into you), she wont be interested. Good luck next time.

Attached: retard juice.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

lmao OP trying to guilt a woman into loving him, enjoy being forever alone retard

There is literally so fucking much out in the world for you to enjoy. I’m not even talking exclusively women, of which there is also an essentially limitless amount. You and OP’s stubbornness and fixations prevent you from enjoying literally anything, whether that be working out or something stupid like model trains. She won’t give you the validation you seek. That either comes from you actually becoming who you want to be, or not at all. Move on, for all of humanity’s sake, move the fuck on. We have shit to do and your pointless dreaming isn’t getting us there.

you are a disgusting human being. you dont deserve her

trying to make her feel bad my leaving. fuck you so hard with your childish cunty mind games. even if you were together, with your attitude it wouldnt last. no wonder you're single

Found the white knight faggot. Go be virtuous over there

Omg you're a fucking dip shit.

Attached: Pathetic_seagull.jpg (601x601, 19K)

In hope this girl doesn't pussy out and tells you how much of a weeboo you are. Fuck OP your tea cringy little faggot. I hope she tells everyone at your middle school how much of a pathetic loser you are.

Why can't I self actualize while trying to fulfill one of my wants?

i cant wait for the reply
this is gonna be so fucking funny

Attached: 1558942046237.jpg (983x983, 80K)

Yeah. Sort of this. This one is done. Walk away. Stop thinking about yourself and what you want and need and start trying to please a woman and give her what she needs. I bet OP jerks all the time and views life from the bottom of a deep prolactin hole. Stop jerking it OP. When you find another girl, focus on her needs and remember that the world doesn't revolve around your dick. Get pleasure from giving pleasure with no expectation of her returning the favor. Don't be a spineless pussy or a white knight faggot though. It takes a real man with wisdom and willpower to put her first and not expect anything in return.

>please a woman
kek

Dude, just take the pills as the doctor prescribed them

Hey op, stop acting like a preteen homosexual boy and maybe she'll respond.

anyone trying to give this guy advice just stop, he's on his way to learn how things work with girls, probably underage too
try to see her point of view OP, will accelerate the process

Read your shit, you're just as cringey you nerd. Say what you feel, and be who you are. There's never regret in it once you get it out there. Man up, or you'll drown. I hope this is a joke.

It's painfully obvious when a girl is into you and wants you. It's also painfully obvious when she's not, like this case. Stop talking to her, move on.

someone tell me when the kid starts crying or better yet cuts himself

Attached: JPEG_20190516_104710.jpg (471x628, 22K)

Self actualization does not revolve around getting everything you want

cook for her, touch her often, say nice things to her, try your best to resolve problems in her life when possible. mission accomplished, my gal is all over my all the time, not hard to please a woman if you know what youre doing.

Part of learning how these things work is to hear that you're going about them like a fucking idiot. And then not actually realize it for another few years.

It's all part of the process

gay

ill keep in mind how gay i am when im getting sucked off after we eat the pot roast im cooking for her right now. enjoy fapping

>gay

I do it about 95% of the time, sometimes I forget though. Focusing on pleasing her instead of me leads to all sorts of kinky sex, blowjobs, handjobs, etc. Like countersteering a motorcycle. It's great. Helps to not masturbate though, which I don't unless she wants me to.

Please contribute something to this thread

>act like a passive aggressive btich
>surprised when they don't care

be a fucking man and be up front.

gays

Faggot

nice reasoned argument retard

>Really love this girl guys
>HEY BITCH WHY YOU LEADING ME ON YOU DON'T LOVE ME
fuck off asshole

Attached: 6d194e950e9da284c712bcba97690ac6.jpg (430x431, 15K)

>y-yeah well ur gay lol
hows high school going?

>high school
amerifat detected

canadian, but still fat, close enough i guess

>implying there's a difference between canada and america

ur all gay anyway

Not an argument. Faggot.

>implying theres no difference, despite how yankees are about guns

i know you're a faggot and you cant argue for shit. whats your point?

>implying you arent all gay

gay tbh

Never said it did, there is plenty that I dont get and im okay, but I can try for things that are important to me

Well, that other "gay" user and I are probably going to get laid in amazing ways tonight by real females, but you are welcome to continue being too much of a coward to do the one thing almost every woman craves and almost always leads to an amazing sex life.

you're both gonna get laid cause you're gonna fuck each other you disgusting gays

Stfu gay

gay as fuck

Still not an argument. Faggot.

Funny, you acted irrational and needy and she told you to take a seat and stop being a bitch. Are you sure you're not the girl in this situation? This reeks of immaturity the likes only found in petty girls.

shut up gay no one cares

settle down there incel

other "gay" user here, just cooked up some lunch for my gf while the pot roast is still ticking away. i dont mind if everyone on earth things im a homo, still worth the puss im getting to night, cry harder gayfags. you can type all ya want, doesnt change the fact that im the one with a female sittin on my bed rn

You wouldn't keep replying if you didn't. Faggot.

>idc if ppl think i gay but here's an entire essay on why im not gay

defo gay

>literally first time i've replied

you sound so gay

Struck a nerve, did I? Seethe harder.

I've had many friends who tell me similar. Hell, one friend of mine would even accidentally bump her boobs against my arm in close confines, and we'd just laugh about it. I knew her boundaries, and she knew mine. I didn't take it as her making an advance.

Don't let it get under your skin. Seriously; accept her as what she is to you: a friend. Get the fuck over it and look elsewhere for love.

'no u'

good one faggot

>two sentences is an essay
didnt realize there was a one sentence limit to not hurt any feelings in here

your feelings seem to be getting more and more hurt as time goes on

lol gay with feelings

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any gayer. F

Not his fault your uncle took a fancy to you is it

gheeeeeeeeeeey

if being gay is the price of having pussy when i want it, then im gay as hell

lmao zoomer culture is retarded as fuck

>im gay as hell
disgusting gay confirmed

EW A GAY

Stop fucking lying you fucking faggot

Watching this dude beg this bitch is probably the most pathetic feeling ever. Damn

>hurrrr stop lying hurrrr i dont want to believe how retarded i am hurrrr anonymous imageboard much

butthurt as fuck

Still not an argument. Faggot.

still a faggot i see

What kind of pot roast? We usually do a Mississippi or cream of mushroom pot roast in the instant pot. We've found that not adding extra water and keeping the salt level high really helps prevent sawdust meat.

Yes be proud of it.. good for you.

based and dare I say redpilled?

>butthurt as fuck

I know you are.. but lying isn't gonna fix that you fucking faggot

>how cringe she is
>she is
>she
Nigga look at your moody middle school responses you dont get to call anyone cringe

>hurrrr im so butthurt

i dont think you could buddy

>i don't want to talk to you right now

>ok

>WTF ISAID I DON\'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, AREN'T YOU GOING TO FIGHT AND WINGE AND ASK WHY
fuck off you stupid faggot

>When you find another girl, focus on her needs
>Don't be a spineless pussy or a white knight faggot
You cucks are even more hilarious when you're pretending to be tough.

>Asks teen questions in an adult board
>Bunch of anons rekt him out
Damn, I love Yea Forums the same time I hate.

Attached: 1lxnto8r41_kuqhesfhg_file.jpg (460x305, 22K)

Right now she’s a dick. You said you love her actually. Stop being pathetic needy and clingy. Would you date yourself in that state ? You don’t even love yourself. Imagine James Bond saying u don’t give a shit ?
Grow a pair and go out meet other girls.

You’re screaming “love me please now, love me because I’m so alone and no one else does”

Attached: gey.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

Why the cuck label for giving my girl what she wants? Maybe she wants me to tie her up and dry fuck her ass while she cries and begs me to stop. Is that cuck?

gay

Friends say to each other the words cute and adorable doesn’t mean they want them. You’re so needy that you’re just her emotional tampon. She just throws few sweet words every now and then and you think she has to be with you because of that. Grow up

Girl butt is not gay. It smells, tastes, and feels totally different from boy butt.

you would know

gay

grow up

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

This is so cringy.
You made me remember when I was retarded.
Just cry, stop sending messages to her and live on.
If you don't stop sending messages to her, you'll be an incel for the rest of your life and hate women like these retards do "WoMeN aRe CuNtS I cAn rElAtE To BiTcH ThAt RejEcted ME".
Jesus Christ, just fuck a hooker and hang with actual fucking people.

Let us know how she responds to that

I'm guessing she doesn't respond at all and tries to forget she ever knew OP. Bet she also tells all her girlfriends what a creepy wierdo OP is and he will have to move to another state if he ever wants to get laid.

Jesus fuck dude. Amazing

Saying Cute and Adorable.
Man you were friendzoned ages ago if she is using words like that to describe you.
The only thing missing was a "i wish i found a guy like you"
Enjoy your lonely life she is running away from you now

This is partially true. My gf now fiancé said they same things. Even the “wish I could find a guy like you” but I guess it was different cause I was sleeping around and she knew that and thought I just saw her as a friend.

OP if dubs you have to text her
>please respond

Let's see why OP's a passive-aggressive retarded.

Attached: 1557408514330.png (731x663, 172K)

BUMP

Rollarino

>muh incels
>muh woman haters
>just get a hooker bro, cus it's totally the same shit
Your inner retard is showing, figure out if you can get rid of it. Oh wait retards can't do basic things without help, let me save you the time of figuring out a solution. Kill yourself.

you are an angry rude person OP
apologize to her and sort yourself out

is OP kill?

Very different fucker.

Show the bitch your BBC

Tl:dr

Stop sobbing, she's getting filed with all sorts of cock while you're here whining. Move on.

Ooooooo did somebody strike a nerve?

Of course that would be too long for a retard to read. Everything is hard for them.

Ask her out in person like a real man

Ah, the ignorance of youth. She enjoys having you as a friend despite your feelings and she indirectly rejects you because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings and still wants you to be around. They don't have the power to tell you flatout there is No Chance of it ever happening so they skirt the board. She isn't into you, she would encourage you if she did. Just move on and find a new female to ooze over. That's the realest advice you're getting on this thread

I think he just btfod the normalfag actually. So weird how Yea Forums has been the hive of rebellious behaviour and normalshits like you are now the degenerates. All it took was 15 years of sex positive bullshit in colleges and here we are.

should have ran when she said shes not gonna beg you to stay

>everyone is unique
septum piercings and pattern recognition say otherwise

Attached: you'll never find anyone like me.png (830x960, 828K)

>im crying
>Ok
>Why doesn't she like me?

You've answered your own question

You don’t make her pussy wet, you ain’t fucking her.

Ask her what chicks are into you.

Attached: tysonlaugh.gif (300x168, 1.78M)

Same

Too late. If she knows any chicks that are into him she'll be warning them off, not trying to hook them up.

She's going to respond with I just love you like a friend or something, and then you;re going to go full on rage machine and call her a whore for leading you on or some such shit. People like you tend see any sort of friendly comment from a girl as "she wants to suck my dick obviously". You're incapable of reading a girls body language and how your overt friendliness makes her uncomfortable

Lmao bro, she was being sweet to you, then you said you didnt want to talk(get some)

this

updates?

Look user, ive had issues with the friend zone too. Im pretty sure this girl i really like put me in it

But you. You're on another level. You went for the "best friend" route. You brought this girl up to be so close to you only to fail with your fucking plan in the end. Now all you're doing is making yourself look like an absolute mongoloid and an incel

Please. Get the fuck off Yea Forums you summerfag

I would wish this was a scene from a Netflix series.

Op kill himself yet?

Buddy, my best friend is a chick. And we tell each other we love each other a lot. And you know what? We arent going to fuck each other. (Few reasons. Main one is she looks like a Pterodactyl and im not into Jurassic Pussy)

Just because someone says I love you dosent mean they want to fuck you. Mans is actually a fucking retard. Get out of here you fucking Nigger

Maybe you stay best friends, but she's not really into you for sex. Then she gets a boyfriend and tells you all about how big his cock is and how it makes her feel like a real woman when he fills her up with his meat. She knows you don't have a girl but won't cheat on her bf with you so she takes pity on you and tells you to take it out and stroke it for her. She watches and encourages you, while saying that she's glad she didn't settle for you because you're a little on the small side, but it's still cute so don't stop stroking it. A coy smile, a fluttering of eyelashes, a playful giggle. Counting down from ten, you have to cum at zero or you have to put it away for a whole week until we try again. Make sure to squirt in your hand if you cum. What comes out has to go back in again so be ready to eat it. It's not bad, I eat my boyfriend's cum all the time and I love it. 10..9..8..7..6..

this, its okay to have female friends and be completely platonic with them, you just have to know when not to throw your fucking emotions at them all at once just cause she says she loves you.

Really? She's the cringey one, you think? I'm not even sure why she'd be hitting you up in the first place.

Yup. OP is an incelfag. Hes part of the "women are only for SuM fUk" mindset. Which is pathetic.

2 more things.

Like I said.My best friend is a chick and its fucking normal for dudes and chicks to be friends. OP. Consider chopping your dick off. If you do maybe youll find a horny enough man to fuck you

And the other thing. I feel as if its important just to throw in this thread that Black People dont deserve basic human rights. That is all

tl:dr

Kek

tl;dr, have sex

The intelectual level of the Facebook conversation only tells me OP is between 14 and 16 years old

dubs of wisdom

I agree. Women can be great friends without a sexual relationship and black "people" really need to be kept at the zoo.

Nice pic

>Believes teens even use facebook.

My bad, I think it's apple I message, but the overall read is the same

seriously.

OP you're a needy little fuck, stop being manipulative and move on

Are you guys still in high school?

You have ascended into another realm with all this cringe

Actually which is the male and which is the female, because they both see like something a chick would say.

You're gettin too good at this OP. I think you actually like eating your cum to stories of my boyfriend's big cock filling me up. Maybe I could convince him to let you watch him fuck me someday, but for now we're going to up your game. You still have to cum on the countdown, and you still have to squirt in your hand and eat it, but this time you only get one hand. That's right, you have to stroke your cock and catch your cum with the same hand. We'll just cuff one of your hands to the bed here and you can get to work. Make sure you catch it IN YOUR HAND and not on the floor or bed. You really won't like what I will do to you if you fuck this up.

>Normalfag
Back to /r9k/

/r9k/ first popularized the term "normie" fag

Is it safe to guess op is no longer here and we're not getting another response?

he's probably gone

i wonder if he went full meltdown, kind of wish i could see it.

I'm so glad you're here for me to talk to, OP. I mean, sure, it's incredible when my boyfriend fucks me, especially the beginning when my pussy is still tight and he has to work it in slow and deep until he jams it against my cervix. The feeling of being stretched is heavenly, but you're the one I turn to when I need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to confide in. Thanks for being there, OP. Now keep stroking you cock. I know you need a release, especially with how much we hang out. I know you want me, I can tell, and I can see that little boner in your pants when we're together. We're just friends though, so you will have to take care of yourself, but I can help. That's what friends are for, right?

I've never cringed this hard in my life

Lol. This whole thread.

Attached: 1568141240720.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

Is op dead after last text?

Attached: 1568493193335.png (500x375, 91K)

Listen op, there's probably something really fucking gay about you so she sees you as only a friend, check what the fuck is wrong with you, is it the minecraft addiction? Your crush on a fortnite character? Maybe take off the fedora and finger bang a slut on a park bench a few times before aiming for a relationship.

>op is a fag

I just came here to see how this ends. Jesus Christ.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568205616666.jpg (750x537, 40K)

For anyone interested in "how to get out of the friendzone", it's basically a matter of you not trying to stay in it any more.
She'll either accept the escalation and you get out of the friendzone by getting into her pants.
Or she rejects the escalation and you get out of the friendzone and are able to refocus your attention on someone new who might actually reciprocate your interest.
It's this "but I don't want to ruin our friendship" attitude that keeps y'all in exploitative ambiguity. Actual friends don't treat each other like that.

It's amazing how simple that is, but these faggots can't figure it out.

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI

It took me a minute because I thought they were the same girl.

>she's the cringey one
are you sure about that, OP?

How's it going, OP! We're having a "girl's night in" tonight. Me and my friends need a night to get away from our men and let our girly side loose. Can you stay and hang out? We'd love to have you around. Why don't you go get us all drinks to loosen things up. While you're back there put these panties on. You aren't allowed to wear anything else because tonight you are one of the girls. I know these panties won't hide that little hard peepee, even as small as it is, but deal with it. Everyone is thirsty so hurry up.

What did she say OP

Op killed himself

Hey, OP. Just calling to chat. Really cramping here starting my period. Really just want to curl up with some chocolate ice cream and a book. It's nice to have a friend to talk to sometimes. My boyfriend gets so cranky when I'm "out of order." As if he's the one who has it rough, right? Could you do me a favor, OP? I was thinking you could put your panties on and come over and give my boyfriend a blowjob so he can relax and be more helpful while I'm feeling bad. I've seen you eat your own cum; I'm sure his isn't that different. It's not gay, it's just helping out a friend, and you're my best friend, right?