When is it ok to rape a woman?

When is it ok to rape a woman?

Attached: stock-photo-thieves-are-trying-to-rape-women-1140315710.jpg (1500x1098, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2FwXjCglCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never incel

as long as you are fine with it, go ahead

explain

Never

*tips fedora

Not really ever, ends up hurting another human being. Messing them up for a long time if not life, and affects those around them.
Let alone yourself, anyone who likes you gets affected if and when it is found out.
No means No, etc. You can get laid in other ways, and doing it for a power fantasy isn't the best either as there's better methods.

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

spread them cheeks boy

It's a matter of if you want it. People may not understand this now, but who you have sex with matters. When you are forced to have sex with someone you don't want to, it messes with you mentally and the damage can't quite be fixed ever. It's about having control and choice ripped away with something so, "intimate". That and physical pain is common with rape.
So no, it's not that simple, and if you truly believe it is, then I fear for your morality. A lack of sympathy has a habit of ending horribly for those around them.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2FwXjCglCA

Not true. For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

If they want attention so badly? Why do many stay silent, why have many decided it's better to hide away? Why do a fair amount become afraid of people or men afterwards?
I've known people like this, read on it's affects, been to counseling myself to learn of it. You are a unsettling individual if you really feel these things. And I hope no one has to suffer from you, I'll leave it here so we don't go on for hours.

did you really just type all that out instead of posting the picture

Attached: 2dde8f_5725932.jpg (1297x1080, 516K)

fag

On Tuesdays between 2pm and 3pm

when she is not in the kitchen making sammiches

If she says please but then she'll change her mind so never.

Attached: please3981.jpg (1117x1680, 187K)

When you want sex with them

Right now and the next 60 minutes. Clock is ticking bro.

There is no such thing as rape. Any woman who leaves her rightful spot from the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for a dick in her holes. If she gets the cock she wanted so much it is not rape, it is a damn slut getting what she deserves.

brb

Whenever you feel like it booo....

Attached: 0qf4pnptprl31.jpg (460x568, 33K)

Tuesdays are universally known as free reign on women.

Honestly never, and I'm a 27yo incel.

what if it is self defense?

if they say no.

Depends, are you 100% with doing it? If you answered yes then fine go ahead.

Winner Winner chicken dinner.

God, this degree of stupid!
How about you get raped first, then get back to me on how you liked it.

women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

all the time, even when you don't want to. Like when you're taking a shit, you should just go out and rape a woman instead. Raping should be as common as breathing. And instead of paying your taxes, you should probably just rape instead of paying those taxes like a wage slave, for it is the natural order. You see, raping is natural, since we are animals, and animals rape each other. And feel good about it. This is why women are depicted as liking rape in the movies.

based

When she's a lying bitch that tells you she wants you to meet yet she's full of bullshit and always ignores your calls your messages and when you say fuck this bitch I'm done and you disappear she messages you again after months asking you to meet up again but she calls it off at the last moment only for the cycle of being ignored to repeat and then again after a few months and again and again but you are too stupid to just say fuck it and rape her

you are all very sad losers. I hope you get your life together one day. your thoughts are cringe.

cringe

watch yourself when walking down the street in the middle of the night,