How to cure depression?

How to cure depression?

Attached: mm.jpg (715x918, 152K)

don't worry, be happy

suicide cures depression

Attached: Tiger out of Poo.jpg (600x507, 63K)

Suicide tends to cure just about everything.

Bullet

how

What is wrong with you? To tell someone to commit suicide? What people are you?

I don't think you can cure it

Attached: EEHdpSBUEAMoQ-z.jpg (750x896, 163K)

GTFO newfag

Attached: 1568417582589.png (720x540, 924K)

Probably no cure. I have it and it sucks. I find I'm at my best when I can manage to stick to even a light workout routine, and try not to eat a garbage diet. Money helps, but ultimately leads to more problems, sometimes the same with women/dating/whatever you're into. It's okay to be good to yourself OP, even though you're a faggot.

Attached: 1538516882978.png (617x493, 426K)

the same way you can cure any and everything, a 9mm lead injection to the base of the skull

Meditation is especially important for people who struggle with depression and anxiety.
Those who don't take meditation seriously have never seriously practiced it before.

>no drugs

You need professional help to address depression, OP. Don't be a stupid fucking dumb shit.

The helpful, kind Satan.

>You need professional help to address depression, OP
Psychiatry yeah, but not pills. That shit fucks you up more in the long run.

Thanks satan

The insult was so unnecessary.

Why satan, anything wrong with meditation?

My first post on this site btw ;)

It's the kick in the ass you fucking need. You aren't going to solve this by self-medication.
If you're really serious about treating your illness, fucking act like it.

You are literally no expert on medical science in any way shape or form. Shut the fuck up.

GOD DAMN IT STOP CALLING ME SATAN

nice try, satan

seriously, why you gauy call him satan???????

Your post ended in 666

Fuck you Satan. I tried meditating and it didn't work at all.

it wasn't mine for the love of god

Do any kind of workout. Cardio. Weights. Biking. Rock climbing. And dont eat processed foods. Until you at least try this for a couple weeks... Do not fucking complain about depression. Our ancestors evolved over millions of years eating nothing but shit from the earth, and being more physical than most retards around today. Its natures natural antidepressant.

Attached: 15648643828671276732235563638769.png (263x252, 103K)

Because Satan causes depression. Total obedience to God is the only solution.

Depression steals your motivation. There ain't gonna be no exercise dumbass.

Attached: 1565818440661.jpg (425x332, 31K)

I rest my case, fagoo.

Attached: 1568119871604.jpg (600x443, 81K)

This is Lana Del Ray holding a male fan who broke down in tears after getting her autograph.

sports helps a lot.

These mfs are just trying to deal with their lack of direction by downplaying life's worth. They're focused on everything that sucks and isn't going their way and letting that shit lay a shit-colored hue on their everyday life. Hence the bitterness disguised as edgy superiority.

Here's what you need to do:
>exercise regularly
>sleep well
>eat well
>read
>socialize
or if you're an introvert,
>make sure you have enough personal space

Do these and I guarantee your life WILL get better.
Also doesn't hurt to try acid in a safe environment.
And remember: don't struggle to remove the bad things in your life, focus on inviting more good things in your life.

Attached: word.jpg (960x960, 190K)

Attached: Sin título.png (819x460, 9K)

I know you said no drugs but I'm pretty sure mescaline cures depression in one shot.

But if that got known the drug companies would be out lots of money.

Just some food for thought.

Attached: 0816191009.jpg (640x480, 212K)

lulz..

people who clinically depressed can't physically get out of bed, and you talking about fucking lifetime adventures.

Also,
despite the unholy trips this guy is right. I'd add meditation to the list above. Or do yoga, it's basically meditation and exercise in the same package.

I didnt say anything about drugs. I love drugs but i dont do them much because i like video games more.

>Here's what you need to do:
If you didn't have depression, sure.
I can guarantee none of that will happen if you have it. People with depression don't take advice, they're sick people.

Yeah well if you cant get out of bed maybe you should just die. Too many fucking useless people in the world anyway. I seriously enjoy 1/10 peoples company.

Attached: o8tz38bcan911.png (500x483, 247K)

you aren't making any sense

take a beat user

Fasting.

Hardcore fasting, not pussy 16hr a day shit.

SnakeDiet on YouTube. His name is Cole Robinson and hell did your fat disgusting ass.

>mescaline is a psychedelic hallucinogen
>it cures depression instantly

Cool story bro.

OK, Doctor Stupid. Thank you for your diagnosis.

What worked for me was to do keep myself busy with new projects. I was stressed with unsolved problems. I waited enough time while being distracted with new people and tasks in my old life and most of the toxic things in my life went away.
Being alone is very bad. Being with the same people too. Change things and your survival instinct will do the rest. Be prepared to simplify your life.

And stop drugs. Don't kid yourself, substance abuse is the real reason behind depression and isolation, but people are hypocrites and liars.

Suicide

>substance abuse is the real reason behind depression
fuck you
no it isn't

I recommend you go to someone to talk to.
Like a therapist

Seriously go kill yourself you worthless sack of shit, no one here gives a flying fuck about your pedantry problems.

When your so depressed that you can't work out which is the best thing for it I'd have to say start off by eating right after eating right you should try working out lightly as much as you can get in there solid routine go to a gym and work out vigorously for at least a hour or two a day

>mescaline cures depression in one shot.
>that got known the drug companies would be out lots of money.
tinfoil detected

Apparently it was because you have an iq less than the average nigger

Yeah, I just read my post again and thought that exactly. However, something easy-ish a depressed person CAN do is meditation. I'm talking sitting or laying in a comfortable position, focusing on breathing. Thoughts will come, but just try to center your focus back to breathing. There's also a technique called ujjayi which helps deepen the breathing.
Meditation can really help create some much needed space in your head, which in turn MAY help you get over the hump that's between you and, say, a walk outside. Or a run.
The point is, it's hard trying to actively improve your life's quality if you're convinced it's just bad. Meditation helps -- if only momentarily -- let go of the crushing thought patterns.

I know it helps me.

I agree with this there is really no cure for it... it will always plagued you for your entire life but the best thing you can do is eat right and workout

Hail Lucifer!

kys the prez

The OP's life is worthless and nothing you can say will change that

Oh, and it works better the more you do it. Don't expect to suddenly be free of burdens by sitting still for 10 minutes.
10 minutes a day though, and you'll start feeling the difference.

Smoke weed you fucking idiot. Weed and vidya go together like ice cream and chocolate syrup.

*The OP's life is worthless to me and nothing you can say will change my mind
Fixed that for you. But this isn't about you.

>However, something easy-ish a depressed person CAN do is meditation

Maybe sad person can do that.

But that's almost the opposite what actually depressed person can do

stop

Take these supplements to get your brain chemistry back to normal:

5HTP
Taurine
GABA
Vitamin D
Fish Oil

I cured my crushing clinical depression after a week of taking these sups. Double up on the GABA each time and take at least 3000IU of vitamin D daily.

nice bait

Right, but we're talking about a depressed person who has reached out to a community in hopes of finding guidance. So you could assume this person has some smoldering ambition to tackle the problem. Not talking about a strong drive here, but some glimpse of light which makes him/her ask "what can i do about this?" instead of letting the depression as a condition take over his/her identity.

So instead of idly scrolling down I thought I'd try suggesting something. But you're right, depression can be paralyzing. Still, if you think you could try and see the smallest effort you can possibly muster to try to fix your broken mind and perhaps heart, meditation would be the easiest self-help I can think of.

The act of seeking a cure directly like that is the wrong direction.

Just take it easy, find the things you like. Try to be around people you actually like, maybe move if your current location is entirely devoid of decent people.

Drugs can make it easier, but are not required. Mostly they can get you doing something, the worst thing is to just sit there on your own. Just find anything you actually care about in this world and interact with it for awhile, if you take it easy and get there at your own pace it will eventually work out.

just walk everyday, or find a hobby. this will give you something to look foward to, once you have enough modivation, you can finly fucking end it all

I'm not attacking your good heart, user.

I'm just reflecting on my own experience. I'm paralyzed to the point where I couldn't genuinely meditate even with gun pointed at my head.

I have to ask in good-willed curiosity, what do you feel is preventing you from just taking a comfortable position and focusing on breathing? Neck/back pains? Too persistent thoughts? Something else distracting you?

I'm diagnosed by psychiatrist with a mental illness, and on top of that I got clinical depression. My brain can only run very few and only well familiar circuits. It doesn't click. Hence why heavily depressed people dying if not looked after.