My girlfriend gave a hand job to someone. I still love her so much but I don't know if I can forgive her...

My girlfriend gave a hand job to someone. I still love her so much but I don't know if I can forgive her. What do I do b?

Attached: 7.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show nudes

Time to break up!

show nudes in revenge

Leave her lol

Guilt her into sodomy and sex videos/pictures, obviously.

>just a hand job
Did she lost a bet?

That’s fun bet

Dump her fucking ass. Nothing is worse than cheating. All trust gone. You will ALWAYS have a little nagging doubt in the back of your mind that will simply fester over time.

I speak from experience.

Find yourself another woman who actually has some integrity.

Give a hand job to somebody else.

It's always the tip of the iceberg with shit like that. 90% chance she's done more than that and once you're a cheater you're always a cheater. How'd you find out though?

she touch another peepee even though she say she like your peepee only, eternally soiled.

Everytime she touches you or anything you own and eat you will wonder what hand it was.

How do you know it was just a handjob? Besides she intentionally made another man cum imagine that whole situation of excitement and pleasure she shared with someone else. Goodluck getting over that and goodluck not thinking about it next time you fuck her

Came here to post this.

Attached: 67C901E9-6244-4616-8E66-518C8FA421E2.jpg (500x375, 51K)

If she doesnt like bum sex, tell her thats the only way to make it up to you.

Then angrily rail her without much prep while she sobs into a pillow.

Maybe break up with her anyway if you dont think it is enough.

Beg her to cuck you. You seem to like it.

tell her to take pictures next time

She told me last night.

I don't want to break up with her. But I hate knowing that she has done this.

Attached: 774.jpg (536x960, 62K)

Was it your brother?

Up the stakes. Blow a dude.

Was she like drunk or high or something? Some random guy? I was in a similar situation and I tried to move on with her but she just ended cheating again about 6 months later. Then I became an alcoholic for about 2 years. It's not worth the stress.

You mean while together right? not like before you were together?

this is 100% true she'll also probably ask about involving other people in your sex life if this is the case RUN

She was drunk yes.

Yes we were together and still are

agree with this say railing her will make you feel better and absolutely destroy her and then never talk to her again

Embrace it.

Take her to a place where she can please as many cocks as she can.

Enjoy it, let her be a filthy slut and chastise her for it. Deny her any physical pleasure and set it up for her to just be a cock pleaser only.

Kick her cunt in

Threads that even make this a question are just shit posting to sow degeneracy. You dump cheaters. She dumped you as soon as she let you find out about it.

Demand anal. Then dump her. Go out like a champ, not a chump.

If you like being a cuck, than stay with her. But she will leave you for a chad one day, you are just extending the agony. If you were a real man, you would wish her all the best and continue on your own path without her

Ask her for a handjob

>I don't want to break up with her. But I hate knowing that she has done this.

OP, look she cheated on you already once, don't let her do it to you a second time.

If you stay with her you'll always be wondering if she did more than just and hand job to some other guy. If you marry her and she cheats on you depending on the state you live in she can take half of what you own and you could wind up paying child support for a child who isn't yours.

Cut your loses. I know it's not something easy to do but rationally you know trust is broken with her. At this point you have to decide what kind of person you want in your life, some one who you can depend on or someone who already proven you can't trust them.

If she cheats once she’ll do it again, drop her sorry ass, if she doesn’t respect you enough to be loyal then you can do better. Find someone that cares

If she admitted to a hand job she really gave a blowjob. If she really gave a blowjob she probably fucked him.

Greentext what she claims happened.

You dump her you cuckold. Never let a chick screw around on you and KEEP her. Holy shit do you even have a Dad?

Attached: feelies.png (629x505, 347K)

Same sort of shit happened to me...only a little over a year ago now and still a massive alcoholic. Made me gain 75 lbs from all the liquor and beer, destroyed my trust in people, went from a great worker to “that guy who’s a little bit off” at work. And I signed up for it by deciding to try to trust her again.

Break it off now OP, or you’re going to end up hurting much worse when it happens again. She’s probably fucked other guys and just hasn’t told you yet.

OP have you ever cheated on someone?

yes you DO want to break up with her. She jerked a dudes dick off and got cum all over her. She probably made out and is not telling you everything.

Some dude probably made out with your GF, sucked on her titties, played with her pussy and she jerked him off.

OP. Your girlfriend. Cheated on you. She had another mans cum on her and probably masturbated to the idea later.

Dumb. Her. You. Low. Self. Confidence. Beta. Seriously, you'll have way more self respect from yourself and all around. Not like you planned to marry this bitch.

Attached: 1568389487272.jpg (1057x611, 33K)

If you were a true alpha you would cut her head off and plant it on a stake on her parents lawn to show the world that they raised a whore.
But in reality you will cuck out and she will know that she controls the relationship and can do whatever she wants. Better fuck with a condom from now on unless you don't mind getting whatever she is catching from others.

Attached: 1567231071597.jpg (400x518, 33K)

Break up with her you fucking faggot. Don't waste another second thinking about her. She is fucking trash.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Break up with her faggot

This is a terrible place to ask for advice because of the anti-social people here. It's like asking Donald Trump to perform surgery. He might try, just to fuck you up.

Or worse, she probably chose the least offensive thing with "jerking off".

Maybe she sucked his dick? Maybe he fucked her? You don't know and guess what, you can't fucking trust her because she has already cheated on you. Her confessing it just means she was either worried you'd find out, or maybe she felt a little bad.

Either way, thank her for telling you the truth and say bye bitch.

Attached: 1568296551996.png (1000x1006, 412K)

So what? Most people will slip a little once in a while. If that's the extent of it, give it some time and see if you can't carry on.

Win

where's your daughter?

and then dump the whore.

And if she fucked him, she probably fucked his friend too. And if she fucked the two of them, she probably fucked all of his friends. And if she'd fuck all of his friends, she probably fucked the band too. And if she fucked the band. she probably danced nude on stage and offered herself to the whole audience. And if she fucked the whole audience, she probably kills small animals. And if she kills small animals, she probably kills big ones. So the lesson is, if your woman gave somebody a drunk hand job, she probably kills animals. Everybody on Yea Forums knows this kind of thing (and thinks Trump is a good man).

Yes, anybody who's ever done anything wrong is going to do everything wrong. Hold out for perfection.

Thanks for the advice, Shatner.

Attached: shat.png (500x428, 125K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg

Dump her

Better to find somebody who will lie to you.

Anal, then dump her.

Drunk girls losing bets can be fun

I totally read this in the writing style of "If you give a mouse a cookie" kids book.

Lol Trump lives in your head rent free!

This doesn’t have shit to do with the president, dipshit! Kek!

My original point is cheaters will always try to save face when they’re in the doghouse, unless they’re mad at you, in which case you’ll get every detail.

But failing that a girl who “gave a hand job” has definitely done more...

Attached: B460154C-17BC-4B99-ABAD-1BF5A6D916DB.jpg (750x1030, 113K)

Spotted the cheater, there is a difference between burning the pot roast and lying about it and sucking another dudes dick. The lowest level of hell is reserved for people like you.

Demand that you Finger some girl.

Post her nudes in response, show her the comments.

She might like watching that

This then leave her, teach her a fucking lesson or she’ll just keep cheating on people til she hits the walls and no one wants to fuck her anymore

Of course you still love her. What? you thought that would just stop? Nah dude, people are like drugs, you need a while to get off the Oxycontin high.

Ask yourself, are the factors that lead to this happening still at play? Has she come to some deeper realization over this? About why it happened? or is she just "sorry it will never ever happen again"

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.jpg (270x187, 13K)

Beat her until she enjoys it.

In my experience it's best to move on and break it off with her. The lack of trust is what is going to kill the relationship and if you trust her at this point idk what is wrong with you. Not trying to say that she's going to be wackin off dudes left and right here but the fact that she would do that in the first place is the only red flag youll ever need. She doesn't respect you or herself enough to be taken seriously so just don't. Hell you'd even be better off just forgiving her for being a bit of a whore and moving on.

Basically accept it and move on with your own life. You guy's are clearly not very serious anyway

Who hurt you?
...was her name Mom?

Attached: Trumps America.jpg (960x640, 120K)

You're such a fucking faggot

The sort of person who cheats is, by definition, the sort of person who would cheat. It demonstrates either a lack of self-control to the extent that they make decisions they don't want to make in spite of themselves, or a lack of concern for the consequences if they're caught. Literally they either can't or won't control themselves, and rely on external motivations (lack of dick to stroke, the threat of being left, etc.) to control them for them.

Thus, if you remove all the obstacles to cheating, they're going to cheat again. If you think "a basic threshold of impulse control" is "perfection", you're an idiot.

Bro don't listen to these guys, if you love her stay with her, but you gotta talk with her, why did she do it and shit like that
But if she will do it again fuckin drop her my dude
also post more pics

And then she’ll become a roastie. Knock her down, now, so that she doesn’t become a self entitled washed up cunt.

This seems most likely. Either break up with her or live the cuck life. Sucks for you but it can never work since you’ll make yourself crazy the rest of your relationship when she’s out of site wondering if she’s cheating. But if you’re good eating other bro’s cum out of her cunt I guess stay

Cut her hand

Monogamous relationships are doomed to fail. How can anyone be expected to stay faithful for an entire lifetime? The entire concept is completely absurd.

"A hand job" yea right

You should get back at her and give handjobs to other guys aswell

Fantastic

Lol, newfag detected

Some people don't want to do that to other people because they have dignity and respect for others. Lost concept for some, I know.

OP, if you stay with her after this, you're basically giving her free license to cheat. She'll act thankful, but in her mind she'll lose all respect for you.

There are plenty of other girls out there, and being single ain't all that bad.

lol,she looks like a slut.why are you suprised.and i bet it wasnt the only guy she's gave a handjob to

Ain’t nothing cruel or unusual about that punishment, seems like becoming a roastie is her goal anyway lol

Likely not. Was probably a blowbang

get back at her by giving someone a handjob

A hand job huh? Are you sure she wasn’t trying get not to get raped or something. I don’t know many(any) dudes that would settle for a handjob

Jesus Christ some of you are so fucking gay

faggot, just anhero

ask her to tell you about it while she rides you. Your GF sounds fun

if you break up with her she is going to slut out even more. If you still love her just keep being with her, who cares. Spice up your life dude, use this to burn a flame in your sex life.

Ask yourself if you can go back to trusting her like you did before the reveal. If you won't see the moments she is not with you as opportunities for other guys to woo her and get a handjob, or more than that.

If you can trust her like you used to, then by all means keep the relationship. If not, then have a amiable break-up, take your time to recover, and move forward.

Attached: imp midna.png (1000x1050, 240K)

the same EXACT thing happened to me a little over a year ago with my ex and a co worker of hers. I tried to make it work for a little after but I couldn't get over that nagging feeling that everyone else is talking about. There's a lot more to the story and the buildup to the actual hand job and being drunk is not an excuse. Cheating to any degree is a very strong mental trigger and no one just belligerently cheats, the thought of it being wrong will always cross your mind to some degree. She definitely thought about it and still thought it was a good idea for whatever reason.

My ex insisted the hand job was the most that happened but also admitted to making out, him grabbing her ass and all that. It also ties into her lying about where she was during those times, etc. It's a lot more than what she's telling you and those thoughts just get bigger and bigger over time. When I tried to make it work after that, I just became a worse person and I hated that feeling. Breaking up was tough despite what she did but ultimately was the right choice.

if you want to talk more about it, kik me @secretstaircase

this. you leave her you gonna get with a girl who's had more, and your current gf is gonna slut out more. Don't be such a pussy, you can own her.

fucking beta cuck

You nincompoop, OP is here on Yea Forums, do you think he's an alpha male?

OP, I know you are a nice person. But if a woman don't feel like you'll stand up for her, if it's not in your nature to make it known that you want to fuck her and keep her as your woman, she might keep you around as some sort of emotional support, but she'll never see you as her man. She won't respect you.

One up her. Give the same guy a blowjob,

She's always been so honest with everything else though. She said it was just a hand job and that he came on her tits.

Tbh that's what upsets me most. It's like he's taken something from me that should have only been mine. Does that make any sense to any of you?

Attached: 1141.jpg (720x960, 86K)

>...gave a hand job to someone.
>I still love her...

Grow some balls and some brains, and get the fuck outta there. If you sacrifice your dignity for a traitorous gf, you are a worthless piece of shit.

Forgive and forget.....

>he came on her tits
jesus fucking christ, imagine being okay with this when you're in a relationship with someone
imagine what goes on on her head

Brooooooooooooooooo why are you even posting this just ditch her and save the minuscule shred of dignity you have left

Yeah. Not a chance after that

What you're feeling isn't something that this dude took from you, it's the loss of trust in your relationship and disregard for your feelings that she showed. And for what? A random hookup? Like the other guy said there was a lot of buildup to this, probably at least a couple of weeks and she probably talked to this guy regularly on Snapchat or instagram. Leave her. Cut off all contact. Get on Tinder in a couple weeks when you're feeling normal again.

She looks like a slut.

Let her go, man. She's never gonna be loyal to you again.
Your relationship is over.
And he did take something from you, and she willingly gave it to him.
It's over. Tell her to fuck off and spare yourself the misery and pain. At least you don't have kids with her.
That always makes shit harder.

If you still think all she did was give him a handjob I dunno what to say. Ask to go through her phone if you really want to stay with her because you need to confirm her story.

As a cheater, this is pretty accurate. I just don’t put my self in that situation where it’s possible anymore.

Honestly once you hit 30, it’s pretty easy to monogamous, I wouldn’t marry anyone until the .

>Cam on her tits
So she was on her knees giving this dude a handy? And she didn’t put it in her mouth? I call b.s.

Ask her to preform what she did on him to you, then decide what you need to do user

This.
She definitely sucked or fucked the guy.
She only said handjob because it doesn't sound as bad and you'll never know anyway. But she most likely fucked him or at the very least sucked him while he touched her. They probably kissed heavy before or after too.

She definitely blew the guy.
AT LEAST.

You have 2 choices that will keep your sanity

1st one is that, if monogamy is important to you, dump her. Life will improve and someone else will vome along

2nd is to loosen the boundaries of your relationship and see other people, purely for sexual experiences

Any other option, including staying with her and not expecting this to happen again, will just send you crazy and you'll end up either paranoid that she's cheating again or you'll be that overly-possessive dick who wont let her out of his sight

Honestly I don't know if her giving a bj is any worse? Would it matter?

Attached: 77.jpg (536x960, 84K)

... off.

just forgive her you dope. This gives you a free pass.

A BJ is worse than a handjob.
I mean, she cheated on you regardless but yes, a bj is worse than a hand job. Just like sex is worse than a bj.
She definitely put his dick in her mouth and didn't give a fuck about your relationship.
Seriously, user, save yourself the grief and walk away from her. She's just going to keep doing it and making excuses for it each time.

Oh man, I'm so sorry. But that couldn't be just a hand job.

The sooner you drop her, the less you will suffer.

Attached: dama.jpg (663x812, 49K)

Cutting off her tits would be better.

This.

Fuck her in the ass until she prolapses, and leave her.

tell her she has to give you one every day from now on to take her back

What am I missing here and where are the nudes?????

Just came on her tits. And just touching his dick is too far fuck that bullshit!

Show us some nudes and be a real b/ro then dump that whore!

What's that thing they say? Yea, there's millions of other fish in the sea and one of them isn't a WHORE

Just came on my tits........WTF

Not really worse no, cheating is cheating, but that means she’s also a liar, men’s she’s really not that sorry and is probably planning on doing it again if you stay with her. She’ll just apologize again

So why does she say she did this. What circumstances--alone with him where? If you stay with her, tell her you have a free pass now to have whatever kind of sexual encounter with whoever you want. If you're kind, you won't tell her what or when it happens.

cheat on her

Since he came on her tits can we see her tits OP?

Fuck a girl in her bed and wipe your dick on her pillow, tell her at 4 am.

i mean those are pretty obvious feelings. you were in an exclusive relationship and that should have only been yours.

He came on her tits, that in itself is a whole additional layer to just a hand job because she let him use her body in an additional way. It's fucked up. Think about her mentality going into that, during that, after that. It's gonna fuck with you for a long time and you need to let it go. It seems like you're really into this girl and honestly you should consider therapy after breaking up with her. This shit fucks with you

Post nudes or you’re full of shit.

This.
This is what I was trying to explain about a bj being worse than a hand job, but how it's a horrible violation either way.

OP, your options are twofold.

If you are the oneitis type, or don't have the energy for >1 woman, dump her ass. No one wants a cheater.

If you are alpha enough to manage it though, just keep fucking her, and find someone else.

What you had is over. She signaled she wants to be your fuckbuddy, but maybe still wants the emotional support. She can't have both. If you can remove the emotions from the situation (not always possible) you can continue to fuck while you look for the person you actually want to be with.

This

If she admitted to a hj, god knows what she's really done. She's probably the village bicycle and you just don't want to think about it.

Keep her for sex and get a few more like her. Quit white knighting for her - favors, gifts, etc. Keep fucking her, but that's it. Be the jerk and bad boy she really wants.

Attached: cuck betas.jpg (900x713, 165K)

Unironically this, but finger a girl.

This thread AGAIN. Isn't it time to at leastchange the story up a little bit?

there are no nudes, and the pics he posted are not pic related. he's a larper.

This. I've seen the same story a few times a week for months now. At least he changes the pics every few times

You’re a faggot

Fuck her one more time, then break up with her.

One of her friends give you a BJ
She has to watch

Hot

and he gets to film it with with his girl saying at the start of it i consent to this. so if she ever in the future tries to use the situation as an out he can be like uh you gave permission bitch. if your gonna stay she def needs a tighter leash. man. if not then put that bitch on blast and share the nudes

Are you fucking stupid? DUMP HER

OP knows he can't do that. He genuinely loved - lves - her. He isn't the kind of man who does that.

But you're right - if a woman admits doing something, you can count on it being at least three times worse. She later admitted that she let the guy cum on her chest. If you wanna know what I think, I think he fucked her good, no condom, and pulled it out in the end to cum on her face. She enjoyed it, and propably licked off some of it to swallow.

Attached: uber.jpg (674x832, 137K)

How is this thread still going just dump her retard stop trying to justify your whore gf before she’s your whore wife and she comes home with another dudes nut on her tits every night and off yourself for being so pathetic

*and you off yourself

Not sayin you should now but if you marry her you will

OPS GIRLFRIEND

Attached: IMG_4606.jpg (1242x2208, 1.49M)

Your a fool if you think she just have him a handie.

I think I'd just miss her so much though

Attached: 44682.jpg (720x960, 69K)

>came on her tits
That means her tits were out.
What else was out?
What else did he touch?
Pussy?
What did he tough pussy with?
Did he 'sort of put it in, just a little' but then she finished him with a handy?

Yeah ... there's more to the story and you know what? You don't need to know. Why? Because she's a worthless slag and you deserve better then that.

Unless you like being a cuck ... because that's the road she taking you down.

Get out now, while you still have a modicum of dignity left.

I believe she didn't do more than what she said. I think I'll stay with her. I just love her so much.

Attached: 44.jpg (720x960, 112K)

post her nudes
or at the very least her feet

Just dump the dumb slut. No tolerance for cheaters. Might as well dump her nudes too. Revenge nudes are the best

Nudes or not your girlfriend

Shes lying to ya if you think it was "just a handjob".
If my girl cheated on me to any extend even kissing shed be immediately dropped. Its going to happen again. Nut up and be a man. Leave her

Yes, that's why I said you need time to recover. As someone else said, you might even need therapy, because breaking it will fuck you up HARD.

The thing is, your relationship became a disease, and that disease will start to ruin you from inside. The longer you stay in it, the more you will be damaged. And trust me, the breakup WILL happen. Now, by your decision, or much later, when she finally gets tired of you and finds a more interesting male - and if she's making out with others now, it means she's already looking for that male.

Get out now, and start treating your wounds. You're already wounded, don't let these wounds grow, don't let this relationship open even more wounds. It will hurt, you'll be depressed, for a long while you'll feel like complete shit. But you'll come out as a stronger and better man in the end.

Attached: wing.png (1210x1300, 58K)

Cut that one loose. To pardon one offense is to encourage the commission of many.

She doesn't love you like you love her. And you are not loving yourself as you should. If you forgive her now, she'll start puching the line further, to see how much you can take before you break.

Good line. I'll use it.

you secretly want her to cuck you. becase you love her so much.
that's fine. you'll be uploading pics of her fucking niggers soon enough ... more for us. it's all good.

youre in love with the idea of her.
youre also a fucking retard. shes lying to your face and you just want to believe it. she'll keep pushing her boundaries, because you aren't pushing hers. thats how women function. have fun biting the bullet later.

All girls cheat when given the opportunity and you no longer seem viable or fill their expectations whether potential fantasy or reality.

You no longer give her anything other than someone desperate enough to keep her around and she'll use you as a platform to dive off and continue to find your replacement.

She already does not respect you enough to do something like that. And she will view you as weak. Not only that but you will be paranoid to everything she does and always have that point of contention when things go to shit or you fall asleep and she's not around.

Man the fuck up you already got one stupid bitch. Use this break up to reevaluate your life and do something to improve yourself that makes you no longer codependent on another individual to make you happy.

I am glad SJW redditors post on here to show they really are that retarded.

>most people slip up.

Seems you've normalized a shitty thing. Guess you watch your GF fuck others too while you sit there "Yeah she's slipping up right now but I can carry on"

guys let's face it, he's a beta cuck, embrace it bro, give me your girls snap now pls

So true. So sad.

Attached: beta biochemistry.jpg (881x1600, 243K)

If she did handy she gave up mouth as well

Jack off to it because obviously you're a faggot and enjoyed it. If you weren't a cuck you would dump that cheating whore and wouldn't have to ask on Yea Forums what do. 10/10 bate though. You're probably just making up that you have a girlfriend in the first place

Being drunk isn't an excuse. Alcohol doesn't make you do stuff, it just reveals who a person truly is. Leave her and never look back. If you need to, use her as a fuckdoll one last time, but that's it.

Hurts to break up

good dude, you can make it work. Just enjoy her man, sluts are fucking awesome

Except her for what she is, community property.

Cuckfag

he came on her tits?
her tits were out.
She fucked him fam, she's full of shit.

If you have any self respect you will drop her so hard. Otherwise next time she's going to say she's been fucking a dude. If you don't leave her and man up it's going to be worse, WAY WORSE from this point on.

That's a good point. If it was in a date or lost a bet, she had no choice. She probably didn't even want to.

This.

You're asking on Yea Forums, this is incel central. Manlets all having a selfrighteous ragewank at The Women while they type out their predictable "edgy" Conservative robodrone, 24/7. And you know this.

So why are you asking here and posting pictures - are you trolling, are you looking for instructions to do what you're too chickenshit for otherwise, or is this some masturbatory LARP bullshit?

Take her out for a romantic evening. Get her a lot tipsy. Start passionately kissing and making love, then roll her over for some pain anal. No lube, balls deep when you first enter. Pin her arms back and fuck her deep and rough. Cum in her ass and then make her lick your cock clean until you have to pee. She needs to know who the boss is. Also, pale skin red heads take it in the ass like no others.

Im not sure I can forgive her after she had someone else's cum on her body. When I think of it it makes me so upset

Attached: 78.jpg (899x899, 72K)

If she told she gave a handjob she's only being half truthful. She's alleviating her own guilt while minimizing her actions to avoid too much fallout.
> She fucked him

So clear revenge is post nudes, and move on....

Gingers have no souls. You act needy, she will leave you sooner rather than later.

Just have her as a playmate and look out for other girls. Simple.

Go give a handjob to someone to get back at her.

Show your gf barefoot

If you stay with her the only thing you signaling is that what she did was ok. This girl is only a fuck buddy now. If you stay with her you’ll just hit rock bottom.

That’s a fucking dude !!! Show her pennis. He’s cute

What’s the equivalent of a handjob to a woman ?

Only disloyal thing I've done to my bf is posting my boobs here but since its anonymous I dont even count that tbh

But imo thats wrong..u dont do that and think "ya he'll be oke with this"

Leave her immediately.
She DOESN'T love or respect you.
If you stay, you'll be a cuck. She WILL cheat again.
There's a 99% chance you'll find someone else.
Leave her immediately. Yes it's gonna be hard. But it absolutely must be done.

Get over it. Once respect is lost it never comes back. Pack your shit and find a new place to live and a new woman who won't slut around.

I would dump her. There is probably way more that happened and all you're getting is trickle truth.

She may not ever do it again, but YOU will never know and it will eat at you, nag you and you will never trust her when she says she is going somewhere with friends, etc.

Let her go and move on with your life and let her move on with hers.

That's a trannie.

Once a cheater always a cheater

just tell her if she has one of her friends give you a handjob then you're all square

Hey op, don't break up. Complain to her friends. I'm willing to bet one of them is crushing on you. Fuck her in y'all's bed. Fuck her mom. Fuck her sister if you can. Destroy her fucking psyche dude. Don't back down just nut deep inside her friends and Mom. Get one of them pregnant so she has to leave you or deal with the fallout. Trust me. Best revenge ever. Just nut inside her best friend and make that girl your wife. Most girls think life is a romantic comedy and fall for it.

Dump her. Once a cheater always a cheater. And if you don't you're doomed to be a cuck.

I've been there, similar situation. Very much in love with her when she informed me of her cheating and still was for many months afterwards.

I know it's tough, but it's gotta be done. You'll recover.

If you don't break up with her she's just going to do it again. It will most likely be sex the next time.

When you get out of your basement and the sun touches your skin and you stop using vitamin d supplements and start going out you’ll realize that what you see in movies doesn’t apply in life you dickhead

Next it’ll be fucking, if she hadn’t already. You can’t trust her. It sucks but move on. If you don’t, we’ll shit it’s going to be worse later. I guarantee she has a friend that wants to fuck you anyway.

THIS

user if you compromise your integrity on this youll be forever cucked. Its hard but you cant let whordom slide

Women are like children, if she gets away with it once she will do it again.

You have to kill her. When you suck her tittys think of all the sperm you taste. Yum yum yum

A handjob with her mouth is more like it.

>this copypasta again

this

Future stalking potential. Find a new woman op.

Holy shit, I literally know that girl. Is she a stripper? She's a stripper, right? I don't know her name, but I swear I have seen her in a strip club before.

Where? Which country?

get caught fingering another girl
see how she feels

JEEZUS! you incels amaze me. Old Fag reporting in. Women enjoy sex as much as men. A girl can be be promiscuous in her youth and then settle down the same a s a man. Alcohol adds fuel to the fire. Women are trapped in a societal pressure cooker that men don't experience. She has explained to you that she cheated. She obviously loves you. She did not blow him. She would fuck him before blowing him. Grow a pair, and live your fantasies while young because by the time you are married and 60 the sex will have stopped regardless. Better to have stories to look back on and fantasize about than nothing.

God damnit you fucking beta. Because of losers like you white people have to set up a new holocaust. Man the fuck up you motherfucking loser and dump that filthy fucking whore. Man if i knew you i would beat the shit out of you myself. You fucking weak ass loser.

Attached: 1568149162516.gif (149x181, 836K)

Was it an accident? What I mean is did her hand accidently fall into a guy's pants and while trying to get her hand free she brushes against his penis a few times causing him to ejaculate?

You hit me and I will straight throw acid mix in your face two balloons on you and a violent searing pain that melts off your skin. Take a guess. Easy chlorine and draino.

You’re an old fag or an old beta who went full on omega male?

First of all women enjoy sex much more than men.

What she said she did doesn’t mean it’s true.

I’m 63 and I have the beat fucks of my life. Somewhere you failed miserably. I’m sorry to hear that

K

Lol sure kid

Attached: 1566501359254.webm (326x180, 772K)

>If it was in a date or lost a bet,
why is she on a date with someone else.

Territory. You’re feeling encroachment on your territory. You could go beat him, but honestly everyone’s watching to see what you do. If you don’t break up with her OR beat him up, you’re sending the message that you no longer have territory. Monkey mind this shit.

I hope you understand that you must break up with her.

dude what?

There's far more to a relationship than meaningless, drunk sex. Seriously. When my wife found out i was fucking hookers behind her back, she was obviously upset, but proceeded to give me my first rim job later that night. Since then she's been I a mission to best those sex workers at their own game. YOU need to man up and give her a reason not to cheat.

Absolute kek

Yep, old Rock Star, I am assuming you meant to say "I am 63 and I have the best fucks..."
I never failed miserably just had much more adventurous sex when I was younger...

Congrats, you're a cuck. Neck yourself.

cult of black phillip?

She's capable of anything now. She's lying for all you know and she fucked him and whoever else. Stop being a little faggot bitch and dump her or she'll see you as the little faggot bitch you are and continue to cheat.

move on mate, think logically like a robot, not hormone driven ape. I will tell you right now you will not regret this for rest of your life. In two weeks you will thank yourself because you're the only one in control of your life, don't let her dictate these absurd terms.

Attached: 6a00d8341c3e1453ef0147e3c14843970b-800wi.jpg (400x265, 53K)

You can give a handjob to someone so you're even

This

A handjob is what she ADMITTED to
She sucked a dude off bro

Jesus dude, look at yourself long and hard in the mirror and realise if you dont break it off you are weak as fuck and will deserve everything you get from this day on.

or she fucked him, or both, or all three. She's just admitting to ONE guy.

Attached: 1567602275062.jpg (1000x1002, 170K)

Chop off her hands for a week.

Dump her stupid retard, I suppose you are baiting tho.

bikini shot?

Finger bang her friend and see how equal it turns out

Get over yourself, its only sex

all these guys telling you to leave her right away are stupid.
start fucking her in the ass and start fucking other chicks THEN drop her when you found better.

No. Not just a handjob. She fucked him like the whore she is. Drop her.