Why do i sometimes get cloudy piss. Im incel so its not sti, i dont have a uti...

why do i sometimes get cloudy piss. Im incel so its not sti, i dont have a uti, i got a physical months ago and nothing came up from piss test, had it for years on random occasion. Kind of smells weird. Dont have diabetus either since they checked my urine. What causes it? I drink ensures sometimes and my piss somewhat smells like whey protein which ensure has, but i dont think its always when i have them. No pain or anything when pissing either. Looks exactly like pic, comes out evenly cloudly, then becomes particulant looking after sitting and then shaking it up a bit. Doesnt happen after jacking off either, for example just pissed similar looking piss and have not wanked in 2 days.

Attached: urine 2.jpg (1000x750, 51K)

It's dehydration.

Its urea-cancer. You have cancer in your piss

usually its dark but transparent when im dehydrated i thought.

Its cum because of your nofap

I’m sorry to inform you user but you only have approx 10,000 days to live I know it’s a lot to take in but you still have time to say goodbye to your family and loved ones

do you consume a lot of dairy user? this happens to me when I have a lot of dairy. you might be lactose intolerant, meaning your body can't break down dairy products as well as most others can. this is probably excess dairy that your body hasn't broke down but that's made its way through your body and has to be gotten rid of somehow. also, if you suffer from constipation a lot off and on, that can also be a sign, especially if both of these things coincide.

nah im not lactose gay, also havnt had dairy in few days either.

Medfag here. If you drink it agsin, it will do better the second pass. Stopping the intense cum guzzling for a week or so would help.

Go get a urinalysis/culture done. You shouldn’t have particulate in urine like that at all. If you do it’s gross proteinuria meaning you could have nephrotic syndrome or some other glomeruli issue. Any kind of kidney injury? Take something nephrotoxic? Bacterial infections?

I notice it more in the winter when I have my heating on a lot more and when I drink a lot more hot drinks, usually with milk in. every since I cut down on dairy and drank more water it went away.

lol not me posting that
they test my piss at physicals, wouldnt they notice, ive given them cloudy samples before.

also you may be lactose intolerant you just may not be aware of it. I wasn't until this year despite having digestive issues off and on for years.

just try cutting out all dairy from your diet for a month and see if there's any change. if not, then it's not dairy.

People like you make me mad at myself for becoming a psychiatrist.

it wasn't you (OP?) responding to me before?

Could be alotta things. A UA is what you need to know for sure, but it could be metabolized calcium hardened from your kidneys (early kidney stones). The other medguy has good suggestions

oh yeah also, lactose intolerance is basically an inability to digest dairy. which means it's going to take a lot longer to digest what little you can. this is why it can make you constipated. because firstly it takes longer to process, meaning your overall "traction time" is longer and then it'll be harder to empty too because it'll be undigested. it's only really people who are REALLY lactose intolerant who end up with diarrhea or vomiting. most people who're lactose intolerant just end up with constipation and lowered appetite because of the increased time it takes to process it.

I've had this problem for years.
It's been few months since the last time it happened and i don't know why. My diet has not changed nor my sleeping or drinking.
I still wonder about it, and i did all the piss test and there is nothing.

do you consume a lot of dairy?

drink more water and less of whatever red bull, mountain dew, starbucks poisonous garbage i know you over-consume. i can't comprehend how absolutely stupid and gullible people are to be so successfully fooled by billion dollar corporations that want you to kill yourself by drinking their unhealthy garbage. no humans did not evolve to drink 5 mocha cappuccinos loaded with fat and sugar every single day YOU MORONIC STUPID FUCK STICK TO WATER!!!

actually fuck i actually i did happen to have hot cocoa by weird chance, it does have dairy in it, but im not always getting it from having dairy.

you dumb cunt i got fat so i avoid everything but water, not even selster. Have sensitivity to caffiene i found when i was younger so havnt had caffiene in literally decades, gives me horrid heart palpatations. Also lul imagine drinking your calories.

also no corn syrup of any sort, basically natural as possible without being autistic overpriced.

spics ruined this fucking country, although it started because the cubans apparently.

the corn syrup thing i mean.

seriously though. this. literally the only time I have this issue with cloudy piss is when I've had a lot of dairy. once I stop having as much dairy or cut it out completely it goes away.

^^
like I said earlier user try cutting all dairy out of your diet for a month and then after the month start having dairy again. if you have no cloudy piss in the month you're cutting it out then there's a good chance it's that. if it begins again after you start having dairy again. you know for sure that's the issue.

but ive gone for years without dairy and had it still get it, randomly, maybe when im more dehydrated but it seems wrong.

or you're worrying and trying to convince yourself there's something wrong with you. when really, those times when you thought you'd had no dairy, you were actually consuming dairy and that's what was causing it then. you'd be amazed at just how much has dairy in it even if you don't realise it when you're eating it.

Morning, noon and evening.

you still have to drink plenty of water. piss like that is a warning sign you could eventually get kidney stones or gout. just drink 8 oz of water every hour for a month or two, cut the other shit out and observe if it improves

nigga ive gone through all the placebo diets in the world. yes dairy is retarded shit pushed by us gov due to surplus etc. But ive cut it out for years and it didnt change shit, but i have all along had this cloudy piss shit. Im fat of course ive done every diet there is.

no trust me i dont actually give a shit, my entire life i havnt had issues from it and docs havnt said shit. I was just interested and thought an actual docfag would happen to be on.

Cloudy urine, especially if it is dark, could indicate that a person is not consuming enough liquids. Very young or very old people have a higher risk of dehydration. Dehydration can cause cloudy urine in some people, as well as other symptoms, including: dark yellow or orange urine.

also not really surprising, its pretty obvious what has dairy in it. Usually was logical if something used it, but most companies at least note it because how many people have intolerance so its not usually just a hidden ingrediant. Unless you eat super processed candy type shit all the time, you wont get dairy ever unless you go out of your way to get it.

drink more water then bro XD

i sound alot and one time i made opaque white yellow pus come out of my dick when i woke up cause it got infected, burned like fuck and i pissed bloody specs and it was horribly painful.

also water injection into urethra. I was the fag crying for a medfag on here awhile ago after sounding and getting first infection.

It's not dairy or any of this bullshit, you probably have something wrong with other organs which i cannot be specific about. I've been through this shit and i have this problem as stated above and did all tests and nothing came out and i eat dairy like there is nothing else other than it to eat yet i did not suffer from it since months, when it used to happen i used to feel weird in my body like something is wrong but i dodn't know what. I have plenty of problems in my body, i did not check them all, it could be one of them. Maybe same with you.

Cloudy urine can be a symptom of a lot of things, but it isn't atypical of a healthy individual. There just happen to be extra solutes in it - vitamins, minerals, whatever.
Dehydration is the most common reason for it. If you don't drink enough water, your urine becomes more concentrated. Sometimes this causes clouding, sometimes it doesn't, but it always makes it more yellow and darker.

tl;dr drink more water.

lol most run around vague shit ever heard,

docs probably don't say shit because it's not really a medical issue if you're dehydrated, just means you've been moving around a lot and haven't gotten round to rehydrating but you probably will later. it's just one of them things.

this
>there's something wrong with your organs bro trust me

ahhh FUCK i knew there was something fucked wrong with me
Im going to fuckjingngng NECK

Did you recently jerk off and this was the first piss you took afterward?

If so, that's why. Happens to me all the time. Next time you piss should be much less if not all cleared up.

Good day sir.

Attached: 1565084389615.jpg (500x500, 23K)

no i said i didnt. And i dont get that even after jizzing unless i do some really weird stuff like plug my urethra when i cum and shoot into my bladder.

imagine if this is all it turns out to be hahaha

also how much you jizz kinda tells you whether you're dehydrated or not. the smaller the load the less hydrated you are.

well i usually go for 3 days or so without wanking, first one is usually massive and shoots a few feet. the next 8 wanks that day become smaller and more liquidy.

>trust me
>maybe
You retards cannot read?
>vague
I stated already that it could be something else, you are more than a retard if you think such a problem is only attached to the urinary system.
And if it is as one of you say it's lactose intolerance then it is true that "trust me bro something is wrong with your organs"
What an idiot.

you retard it is, your kidneys should be dealing with anything coming through your piss, so it is your urinary tract. retard

>cloudy
Diet. Cut the sodium out and drink more water