Is it normal to not want to move out of home?

Is it normal to not want to move out of home?

I’m 25 and everyone my age around me has been on their own for a while. I just don’t feel this need for “independence” because I enjoy living with my family. My parents like me living at home. I give them a lot of space too.

I don’t really like the idea of having to spend money on an apartment that I will likely only sleep and sit around in. I already do that shit at home. Why waste a chunk of money every month just to call it my own.

Only way I’d feel like moving out would be with a partner.

Attached: 6C171B0C-2BFF-41EF-9CA1-EDF680559094.jpg (249x245, 7K)

I know plenty of people that don't want to move out. However society has programmed us to be independent. Not saying that you're not independent because you don't have a place of your own. it's your life you should do what you want and not care what others think about you.

you're a big gay

not doing it is pathetic for real

The problem is good women don't want a man who lives with his parents.

Attached: 1564759001081.jpg (570x754, 75K)

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51K)

It's normal to live with your family like you do in Eastern Europe such as Serbia. No one thinks it's weird there but it'll make it harder for you to get girls in the west. Up to you, fren.

Eh. On one hand, you have the option to pool wealth indefinitely. But on the other, you have the option to pool puddi indefinitely.

no it's not, you're a dependent basement dweller

Don't wanna sound like /Pol but the sooner the (land lords/banks) can get more money out of you the better if they let people rent at 12 they would.. ,the media promotes being so-called independence while breaking up families

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 62K)

Not necessarily. These days "good" women have great relationships with their families as well and are more understanding.

The media tells you this I've had loads of women,as long as your parents stay out of your business..you could say the same as people who have many roommates ...

Attached: 1568064693588m.jpg (941x1024, 120K)

Dont let someone else tell you how they think you should live your life. If you are happy and so is your parents then keep doing what you do

There's a difference between fucking thots and finding a wifey who will help you cook/clean and be there emotionally.

Attached: 1567279508581.jpg (255x255, 21K)

And if it works out you're both gonna wanna move out and live together eventually.

Nothing's better than waking up next to a person you love.

Attached: 1567278494306.jpg (657x527, 52K)

Part of being an adult is managing your own shit. Rent, utilities, food cooking, house cleaning, laundry, etc. You can achieve this at home if your parents charge you fair rent, and you are left to your own devices.

However, if I were paying rent and doing everything anyway, I would want to have real privacy and the respect of peers knowing I'm able to take care of my own shit.

You're on a slippery slope to becoming a 40 year old basement neckbeard. Grow up man and join the real world. Caveats: living with parents temporarily, to save money for house, just got fired type deal is acceptable (key being temporary)

Depends on the cultural context. You’re a loser if you’re a regular white guy in the states. Probably delayed emotionally in your development but if you’re idk south Asian living over there it’s probably normal. Huge mistake having your first bit of independence be with a partner - just swapping one set of care givers for another

If you kill your parents then the house is yours

>Huge mistake having your first bit of independence be with a partner - just swapping one set of care givers for another
Great way to destroy an otherwise successful relationship

You can't really share things that are not yours with others.

We'll be your partner, OP

100% this. Not living on your own leaves you way behind. You don’t even know the shit you won’t know.

>waste money
are you poor or something?

anyway this only matters if your lifestyle includes having friends or sex. because you are mentally retarded and will never have friends or sex, there is no convenience in having your own place.

This

Totally depends on where you live. If property costs are through the roof, it makes sense not to move out on your own, since the cost of living isn't managable for one person.