You will never have kids

>you will never have kids
Why even live?

Attached: Parent.Discipline.Parenting_your_child_with_ODD.Article.879B.kid_parent_holding_hands.ts_527798803-1 (360x210, 14K)

lol i don't intend to for very long

gonna kill myself on the last sunset of this year

I have 3.
Check mate you untouchable slob.

Soooooo your cool cause you fucked up your life?

Its actually pretty fucking easy dude maybe lower your standards

im fine with that more free time to waste

Good luck bro
I hope you make it
I hope find the guts to do it do
39 years old virgin, it ain't worth it anymore

i'm not a wizard i'm just medically sterile due to having complications as a teen. The last woman i was with for 2 years said she didn't want kids when we met. When i explained my problem she said she wants the option to have kids eventually without adopting.

i'm incomplete

Oh, my standards are low, if only women lowered their standards too.
Actually total lack of confidence is my main issue but it's unforgivable

>Why even live?
to fuck someone else's kids

I have a son who is 7, but I doubt I'll have another. I was young when it happened though so who knows.

we're not talking about politics calm down antifa

You don't need productional organs to have kid(s), no I am not talking about adoption or stealling someone else's kid(s)
All you need is science, how you're going to do about it is up to you

Reproduction organ*
Learn some fucking English shithead!

I could have kids. But having kids means having a whore attached who wants all my money. When the artificial womb comes around I'll probably get a kid depending on how old I am at the time.

Attached: IMG_20181009_010705.jpg (1080x1251, 155K)

Attached: IMG_20180824_212831.jpg (548x720, 69K)

Attached: IMG_20180824_212835.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

didn't this girl cheat on him within minutes of him deploying or something?

I'd kill myself if I ever fathered a child.

Dude if you're in the military, 9/10 times you are getting cheated on man or woman (but mostly men). It's fucking ridiculous just how much cheating goes on. You'll get deployed and the same fucking day some other dude will come over. Worst part is that they encourage privates to rush into bullshit marriages young with shit like housing benefits.
TLDR;
DON'T GET FUCKING MARRIED, ESPECIALLY IN THE MILITARY.

Attached: IMG_20180919_211715.jpg (1440x1461, 241K)

>Dude if you're in the military, 9/10 times you are getting cheated on man or woman

i already know that. I'm saying the girl in that picture literally holds the record for fastest time till full thot. Like the dude got in a cab to go to the airport and within minutes she was getting fucked by some other guy. No joke i remember there being a huge thread about it on /k/

I just realized she's wearing the same fucking outfit too! Bitch didn't even change just went straight to GDP fucking kek

yeah it was like 20 minutes into the dudes deployment and this

I don't know about holding the record. It's not like she obviously wasn't cheating on him from the get go. But yeah, whore didn't even shower, she's literally in the same clothes.

wow this is kinda fucking depressing.

ikr?
utterly disgusting.
boggles the mind how someone never got past the raccoon makeup.

she's actually doing the troll face in the first image.