Is there any documented evidence of god speaking to someone on earth or could I be developing schizophrenia

Is there any documented evidence of god speaking to someone on earth or could I be developing schizophrenia

Attached: 5C5D94A8-A3B3-47DD-B92B-AAA22479D701.jpg (580x326, 60K)

In my experience it only speaks in bliss (Siva).

Well, the priors aren't on your side. Documented evidence of God's existence or influence on earthly events are hard to come by.
I wonder if there's anything we could conclude from that.

"Hearing" God's voice is a symptom more associated with seizures than with schizophrenia. Does anyone in your family have a history of developig seizures in their adult years?

I don’t know, but sometimes I hear his voice. And one time I was able to have a short conversation with him. The thing is, he doesn’t speak English, but for some reason I can understand everything he says, but I can’t put it into words. I can only assume it’s god. Or schizophrenia.

Nothing more than diabetes and heart disease afaik

that's subjective

How do you know it's God's voice ? Would you ordinarily conclude that any voice that can reach you when it cannot must be God's, or does it seem gratuitious when put that way ?

meh, could be fun either way

Attached: 1555114453629.jpg (440x578, 55K)

Also, if it turned out to be schizophrenia, being able to think about it so early on is a very good sign. The earlier it's spotted, the easier it is to deal with ; but usually, it takes a long time to diagnose because schizophrenic people don't doubt what they're living is real, or if they do, hide it so as not to be thought crazy (and keep believing in it). You can look up "anosognosia" if you're curious.

Do you count the Bible? Or like most religious texts? Bc yeah god seems pretty chatty with some folks.
Realistically, no it’s not god. Could be tho. I’m schizophrenic tho so probably not a good source for this. I’ve never heard any god tho.

Because you would think hearing those words would just make you panic and paranoid, right?

Whenever I hear him/her (I believe they’re beyond gender), there is a warm wave of warmth that brushes against my skin and I feel the most intense peace. It gives me clarity. It’s a feeling that I don’t think drugs can replicate. And I don’t even do drugs.

sounds like a seizure m8

Hmm ok
Just keep someone close by in case you are having seizures without knowing. Oftentimes a seizure feels like you blinked for 3 seconds and opened your eyes in a different position or on the floor. Might not even be noticing them.

Could be schizophrenia if you start having thoughts about friends and people who dont exist.
"Oh i have to drive down at 3 am to the beach to meet chris to apologize to him for hitting on his gf" yet christ doesnt exist at all or you dont know anyone named chris

Are you doing any drugs regularly? What about prescriptions?

Not God's voice. I am not qualified to diagnose you, but this is a medical problem if you are clearly hearing voices and having a dialogue with someone who is not there. Get help.

what's god got to say these days?

Attached: God.png (698x552, 469K)

That seems to me to go with schizophrenia more than with God. If God spoke to me, I'd also expect to be awed, probably a bit frightened - not exclusively good feelings. And having emotional reactions that are discordant with whatever's happening to you is a big part of delirium.
The point is, it's exceptionally hard to decide by yourself if what you're living is a delusion, because delusions _feel_ like reality. Whether it's because it's "just that way" or whether you can find reasons that feel logical, what you need is professional help, to have an outsider's eye, that can think about it with another brain than yours, at the beginning at least.

>Unusual sensation when perceiving voice in head
Definitely not neurotypical. Get a brain scan. If you choose to believe it is God (unsubstantiated) as opposed to attempting to assess every possibility with thorough investigation (empiricism) then you deserve the eventual aneurysm the clot that could be pressing on your prefrontal cortex may be preparing for you right now.

Seek professional help in the form of psychotherapy.

Stay way from weapons and any sharp objects.

If you are feeling overwhelmed, drink alcohol and take a nap.

Never tell your family or friends about your personal problems; they will laugh at you behind your back.

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 71K)

Now that was just cruel.

I wanna know what he's told you

I have heard the voice of God three times in my life. The unbelievers will say you are ill. That is Satan trying to make you doubt.

they are afraid of what they do not know
you can't label all mystical experience/visions as hallucinations
ppl do hallucinogens to chase similliar experience
thoose who constatnly,without doubt repeat the same phrases are evil people like "take ur meds"
and crap like that

>you can't label all mystical experience/visions as hallucinations
You absolutely can. Every single hallucination studied has had a neurological, rather than external, cause.

>rather than external cause
so it's not always just a chemichal inbalance in the brain?
so all the prophets,myths,religions are complete falsehood?
there are phenomones science couldn't or don't want to explain
Spare me your half truths,lies,and misrepresentations,deceit.

Believe that it is god and live your life according. What's the worst that could happen.

> so all the prophets,myths,religions are complete falsehood?
yup.
> there are phenomones science couldn't or don't want to explain
You seem to be confused about what science is. By principle, there's nothing it "doesn't want to explain". Not being able to explain it yet just means trying harder, and we won't get any new insights by claiming that what we don't understand yet is just unknowable.

Everybody has that voice(s) inside their head

God doesnt exist....at least not the "god" we all know, which comes from middle eastern myths and tales. So I would say, its all in your head. Literally nothing makes you more important, than say...a starving nameless african child, so if there was a god he wouldnt be speaking to you.
Dont mean to be mean, but who ever believes in a literall god that can speak to people, is absolutly retarded.

Wanna elaborate, OP? Tell us your story. We're all just dying to hear it.

>so it's not always just a chemichal inbalance in the brain?
Not what I said.
>so all the prophets,myths,religions are complete falsehood?
No idea, but it is 100% true that every person with 'visions' has been found to have a neurological cause.
>there are phenomones science couldn't or don't want to explain
Science wants to explain all of them, and is trying earnestly to do so.

absofuckinluteley loads of documented evidence

substantiated ? none whatsoever

you would never guess why now wouldya