What to mix this with

What to mix this with

Attached: IMAG0162.jpg (2240x4000, 1.7M)

Water, down the sink. Don't be an idot user.

Gay

Attached: loop-loop-rope.jpg (1300x957, 95K)

Codeine you mongoloid

Drink it if you have a cold. It only over the counter cough medicine. Promethazine is for nausea.

Found this in the cabinet, it's all I've got

IDK what that even is. looks like medicine, seems like your a junkie, wash it down with your tears while I watch you rot away on the sidewalk junkie bum.

K

RRRRREEEEEKKKKKTTTT

I'll keep that in mind while I'm sitting in my 3 bedroom home you broke nigger

Attached: IMAG0163.jpg (4000x2240, 1.64M)

Your moms dirtyass pussy juice

Good choice

Then posts a pic to prove he still live with his parents!!!! KEK

>parents
Okay projecting, just me here.

Please seek professional psychiatric help.

tell you whos not debating drinking some old medicine they found. prob the parent that has the baby asleep in the other room.

feed your dog and go to bed before you get grounded.

is that you baby kitchen toy set in the right corner?

>reeeee you cant do what you want in your free time
Imagine getting so triggered over a post about cough syrup

Renting this place from distant family that moved away, still cleaning up what they left

imagine living with your parents and find their old medicine then trying to tour their place on Yea Forums like its your own

With water. Bottoms up!

Say what you want, I still get to wake up to a nice big house in the morning and you'll still be mad so I'm aight

right, didn't know we considered 2 rooms over distant nowadays.

ok so just admit its your parents pad and ill let you be and enjoy your stuff.

checkmate. goodnight junkie

Why are you stealing your parent's medicine?

Ice and some sprite or fanta, don’t pour more than 2 fl oz in a bottle of soda. sip it slow and you’ll be good

this dudes on it

/thread

For fuckin real. Dudes trying to low key flex on some extra mundane shit even if it were his own. It's ok to be a teenager looking to get high legally, most of us have been there but I don't think anyone has ever been surprised by their own medicine cabinet and taken to an anti lebeof flag forum to try to find a single way to possibly get high because erowid didn't give you the answer you were looking for. Also you have to put promethazine in your urethra for it to work. Use a straw and jab it down or it won't work. Make sure you don't have any plans for about 30 minutes because that shit is fucking intense

dxm will hurt your liver making you feel like you're dying, the deterrents they put in this shit for abuse though may actually kill you ironically

goes great with coke or sprite.

Everclear. Makes for a noice trip.

Mixing anything with an energy drink will taste good.

Attached: image.jpg (480x600, 79K)

it's only promethazine. won't do shit. you could try and sell it on the street as promethazine/codeine if you find a degenerate and then go buy some actual drugs. lol

Your own cum