How do I tell my girlfriend I want another girlfriend who is a trap? She is straight...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want another girlfriend who is a trap? She is straight, but do you think she would go for it?

Attached: IMG_1437.jpg (200x266, 12K)

sauce

as traps are men, of course
she'll marry the other dude because he looks better, has a bigger dick and knows to treat her well, and you're back to fapping to memories of dirty panties

no I mean I want to have two girlfriends one being a trap, and the trap to be my gf's gf also

congrats, you know my fantasy

Isn't it all of ours?

You mean boyfriend.
A feminine penis is still a penis and therefore you're gay.

When did this place get so gay?
Sure it was always the room for degenerates, but now 80% of the threads are shilling traps and trannies. When did tumblr take over this shitheap?

>telling your gf you want a bf
Go for it.

Attached: 2C22F156-13E5-47C3-8F19-CF73452B073C.png (511x515, 29K)

When did this place become so hateful? I thought we'd be more inclusionary seeing as there's so many trap/sissy/cock rate threads

Yes, chicks love fay shit.

Tell your GF you want a trap too. If she's cool with it, you win. If she gets grossed out and dumps you, get yourself your trap girlfriend and look for another girl who's into traps to replace your GF. Just dive in head-first unto that shit, man.

You’re probably the shill behind like 80% of those trap threads so you can feel justified in being a faggot anyway

You are a faggot through and through

This is the best option, everyone in this kid of relationship Will enjoy this.

lmao faggot, go back to tumblr or leddit

Looks like a faggot shoop of Jordan Capri.

Attached: bce.jpg (586x720, 82K)

I mean you can spin it off however you want, but basically you want to add a dude with tits to you relationship. I guess as long as you're ok with your girlfriend taking dick from them as well, you'll be fine.

weak bait is weak

Just tell her u is a gay boi

/thread

Well there are no gfs with dicks, it's not possible. Maybe a strap on? But only man have dicks.

Well I am fine with them but they are just faggot boys, not woman