Be me

>be me
>see white guy
>day ruined

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 83K)

That easy? I'm as white as they come.

I feel ya i hate white men too how much longer to we have to wait till its ok to kill them on the Streets

>wake up
>niggers and shitskins still exist
>day ruined
iktf, nigger.

Too bad your lil bitch why dont you grab your AR and do us all a favour and
kill yourself

Attached: download.jpg (181x278, 9K)

Attached: white-male-fragility-13m-conservative-white-males-are-objectively-worthless-42573048-1.png (500x691, 312K)

iPhone detected.

Learn to spell.

Metro PCS detected

most likely stolen

>conservative white males are the most likely to commit domestic terrorism

come on now, you can research your trolls better than that

Your just proving my point you lil bitches are so sensitive take the tampon out your pussy

Sorry I can afford Verizon because I'm white and ya know, have a job.

You're*
Unless you think I own your point. If I take it out I'll bleed all over the bed.

Shut up nigger britbong

lole mad. I'd tell you to kill yourself but some other nigger will probably shoot you for some crack before you get the chance.

Dude idk who you are around but everyone i know of works your not special for working

Awe look so cute he's mad wanna meet up we can fight 775 area code bet you wont

Lets meet up then I'll fold you up like a lawn chair

Monkey be jelly

Theft under 1000 isn't a job

Why are you so prone to violence? I'm not even close to angry, just correcting your poor grammar, in the hopes that you'll grasp little more than "yuh dick"

What city n state are you in

Are you this angry because your dad left you so young?

and*
The letter n is not a word.

Oh look, we got a badass over here

Lets meet n fight not angry at all just love killing whites whats wrong with that

See

so mad you are making online threats. Smol dicked nigger acting big online. lole.

Omg go fuck an English teacher im at work as a cop n busy lol

No treats lets make this real ladies

>im at work as a cop
Since when does Nevada allow bonafide retards to become officers?

Attached: 1541155906491.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>being a nigger in 2019
yikes

Attached: 15298214367.jpg (250x202, 7K)

Also, learn to use punctuation; also, stop making run on sentences as it's really hard to understand what you're saying.

Do you love killing? Whites what's wrong with that?

Here I'll help:
>Let's meet and fight if you're not at all angry. I just love killing whites. What's wrong with that?

See doesn't that just make more sense? Time go go back to the 4th grade Gerome.

I got to go arrest another drunk white guy
Im very serious n will be keeping n eye this thread lets make this happen

>can be anything they want to be online
>still chooses to be darkie LARPing as a cop
LOL

I doubt you have the mental capacity to score high enough on the asphab to become a mall security guard let alone a cop. Reading comprehension is very important in law enforcement.

You do know that, lying about being a police officer is a class e felony, don't you?

Im busy as i write this n a lot of typing but no place to meet up n fight

>no place to meet up n fight
Because you monkeys don't understand the concept of one on one fighting.

Attached: 1552549694042.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

What's "im"? Most phones correct it to "I'm" so you're sitting at a desktop. You can't be that busy.

you can always go back to the shit hole land where your people came from. leave the white man along in the stuff he made

Are you at some sort of shill center? Like I've ran into dumbasses on here but you take the cake. Seems really manufactured, like you don't know the layout of a keyboard so you peck type.

Your wrong

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-13-23-20-00.png (720x1280, 313K)

You're*
Sorry I don't own wrong, for one, for another, it's not hard to email yourself a link to screenshot. Do they teach you that during training?

Fantastic bait OP.

Attached: 1557032098529.jpg (120x133, 5K)

Good job. Here's a cookie.

Take the edge off by smoking a fatty, driving to popeye's, then shooting up the place because they're sold out of the chicken sandwich.

I'm wondering if the phone scamming business isn't paying out so these benchodes are switching their gears, probably paid off by some Jewish company to post in websites. Cheap labor.

Holy shit im gone you white girls will never fight enjoy lil website beta males

Haha dude, I'm white and everyone is loosing their fucking minds like you.

Este es otro negro frustrado de la vida mierda maricona asquerosa Gringo

I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying here. Seriously I can't grasp this string of words. It makes no sense.

I might be a nig but at least im an American

Besame el culo

Nobody is losing their minds here but you. What time is it there in India or Pakistan anyway?

Imagine being stuck in shithole Africa because white people never brought your nigger ancestors here

Based and you taught me a new word today. Thank you user.
>mfw benchode

Attached: 1567804886578.png (500x531, 264K)

Americano peste a culo negro que asco me das, sudas mierda de aguacate cabron

Te voy a meter el escrito por la garganta maricon negro

>Te voy a meter el escrito por la garganta maricon negro
Adelante, maricon

Actually the first slave owners in the United States were black. Africans sold their children to these black slave owners. Less than 1% of white people owned a slave because it was more work trying to get them to do the job right then to go out and do it themselves.

Kek yeah I didn't fall for the phone scamming and one dude lost his shit on me calling me benchode over and over. I had to Google it myself.

Por adelante no, por atrĂ¡s mejor que me raspas el escrito cagao de diarrea de tu madre arabe negra

Niggers don't work. There's a reason you only ever see one angry shitskin in a crowd of white workers. You fuckin baboons can't stand earning money like everyone else. Your coon culture glorifies overpriced faggot fashion like Gucci and Louis Vitton when you don't even earn it. It's a giant flashy sign than you niggered someone out of that money, through theft or drugs. Never fuckin worked for it.

You ever consider that maybe your African ancestors sold you cotton pickers to whites because even they got tired of other niggers fucking up what little they had?

Attached: 04-goodbye_childhood_03.jpg (570x431, 42K)

SeeWhite people were the minority when it came to slave ownership.

Settle down, little Johnny. No need for apologism. It doesn't matter what color slave owners were. Just that niggers don't even like other niggers unless it's online crying about reparations.

Attached: 1567320983359.jpg (720x960, 62K)