What does it feel like to suck a cock?

What does it feel like to suck a cock?

Attached: 19fbee7074cd78a28056163a8fcd4292.16.jpg (488x366, 26K)

Just feels like you have a big meaty rod in your throat

faggot here, prolly the most intense thing you could put into your mouth, would suggest trying it at least once

Its like eating a hotdog but you don't bite on it

practice on your thumb.

Controlling. You’re controlling the guy you’re sucking. You are in control of his pleasure, his orgasm and his release. And it’s all because of you.

I blow this old guy, well I’m 46 now and he’s in his mid-late 60’s. He loves it. Tells me I’m as good or better than any female that’s sucked him. I always make him bust off in my mouth, he’s a beer drinker and he taste good. Not salty, no chlorine smell.

He’s grown to love me and love me doing it for him. He’ll hold onto my head gently and lightly fuck my mouth sometimes. He’ll also hold onto my head easily when he’s cumming and he talks to me like I’m a girl, which I love and requested he do. It took time to get there/here.

I love sucking him. I love making him cum in my mouth and swallowing his load for him.

OP here, I'm a bi-fag I've always wanted to try to suck one but I've never found anyone to do with him any tips?

I hope you are getting top dollar to suck on a 65 year old dick user because that is fucking disgusting.

I was fixing my friends computer and stumbled across some vids of dudes jacking it and 2 pics of an uncut dick and an ass. I could only assume the pics were of him and assumed he was bi because he gets with girls. Anyways 5 years later Im kinda curious so I planned to make a move on him when I was building his new computer. We both have a drink or two and are watching LivePD and a clearly gay dude is being pulled over. We both laugh at the fact hes a total fag and sounds ridiculous when he talks. I then just ask point blank if hes ever thought about messing around with a guy. I knew he clearly was into dudes but holy shit it was awkward the first 20 seconds. It didnt help the fact hes super shy and gets nervous over the smallest things. He then says sometimes he thinks about it so I rub his inner thigh and he just says it would be too awkward and giggles. I then just say I wana try making another guy come and he asks for a tissue so I pretty much know hes down. Pull down his pants and reveal an uncut cock thats coverd with hair. Suck it for a bit and he then says let me see yours. We fool around for a bit and he asks if i wana go over to my bed. Get to my bed and I start deep throating him until he comes in my mouth. I swallow it and then we continue on building the computer. I know he enjoyed it but hes so shy and anxious he wont hit me up to do it for him. He owes me money for building the computer and I literally told him I would only charge 80 bucks if he came over after work so I could suck him off again. Am I a fag?

Attached: 1567021441807.jpg (205x204, 26K)

nah

cook a sausage until it's hard and shove it down your throat dumbass

Actual fag here. Highly depends on the guy, but just tastes like salty skin. Smell is what makes it distinct, from pleasantly musky to "Jesus fuck take a shower you lazy cunt".

Of course you are

For me it was great guy had a good diet so the precum on my tongue was amazing. I love giving head in general though something special about sucking and licking a big cock

i love sucking my friend off, but i cant do it all the time and it sucks.

Gay I assume

Same here he can never come over and I love it when he can fuck my ass and give me a reach around. I regret not letting him fuck me more before working.

i wouldn't charge him. i'd ask him to let me blow him a few times. i miss sucking my friends cock. he's straight but i guess my big tits give him a boner. idk. i love sucking his cock. he makes me feel so sexy. hes very considerate in bed.

omg, this guy, he would do reach arounds, pretty much anything i wanted him to do. he was so considerate in bed, even after he blew his load wherever he wanted, (usually swallowed) he wasn't done until i came too. he was the best. he didn't have a huge cock, but man i've been so close to cumming with him just from getting fucked. he loved my tits and let me titfuck him when i was blowing him. i've never had any other guys because i know they would never make me feel as special or as sexy as he did. he left to a different city hundreds of miles away :(

Gayest thing here besides OP

You were a fag long before this user

Like a eating a hot dog with no teeth

Always had my friend bareback and cum in me got me to cum mind numbingly hard feeling the pulse as he stroked my cock. Hard to find someone else to do that and trust to not catch anything

Faggot

yea he was always bareback too. man feeling that cock pulse in my asshole and hearing him tell me he was gonna cum was the best feeling because i know that i made a straight guy as well as a good friend cum so hard. i loved sucking his cock after he was inside me. and he never made it awkward after at all. we hung out amongst other friends like normal. he was a good lover and a good friend til he left.

Yeah mine was and mostly still is the same but always working haven’t had his cum over a half of a year I miss the facials most of all

why dont you find out

Attached: white sissy sucking BBC.gif (490x431, 1.98M)

wouldn't you like to know

Attached: 29-weather-man.w190.h190.jpg (190x190, 15K)

man we never went that long until recently that he left.

It's amazing. When you finger his booty hole as your sucking on the head of his cock and he starts to cum, you feel his asshole pucker and a warm liquid shoot down your throat.

Literally the best thing ever.

Attached: 1527127458764.jpg (1025x1602, 982K)

Well this I definitely a first for us but next time he can I’m riding him and covering him in as much cum as possible hope to get filled a lot

Yep, submitted that post (as well as the others from your account today) straight to the ban archive.

Sucked 5 loved each time

man i never got to ride his cock, he just fucked me. the sexiest i ever felt was shower sex. he just knew how to make me feel so good about myself

Wanna tell the stories?

I rode every other time it’s great rubbing yourself off all over his stomach while he watches it’ll usually push him over the edge when I cum up to his chest

man i wouldve loved cumming on his stomach. im sure he wouldve rubbed it on his cock to use as lube and fed me the rest.

It’s great to lick off after as you work your way to the dick I like sucking to go for a second round I usually prepare day or so ahead to make it as clean as possible

fuuuuuuck im jealous of that boi

It's soft like silk. Then suddenly your mouth fills with cum.

Not if you shove it in your throat

Feels like your mouth is too full and you cant breathe, but in a fun way.

i prefer when they pull out just before then end then cover my face in cum

yum

Attached: 1566346283746.jpg (454x340, 18K)

God getting a facial from a fat cock is always the best or when you lick fat balls

mmmmmm and when they just cover your whole face and all your can do is worship them...
its such an amazing feeling

I like to drink my friend with benefits piss too. I instruct him to not drink anything all day so when I finally have him over his piss is super dark yellow and smells amazing. I get him to piss in my mouth and I swallow every bit

it sucks

welp, there went this thread. see yall tomorrow

I've done it twice. Felt pretty good I liked it

God yes or when they cum deep inside bareback and you feel the pulsing and rush of cum

I don't search it out but I have before

Near Scranton I will suck now

I had sissy fantasies ever since I was 15years old. I experimented a few times and strated to dabble in chastity. My best experience was my first master. He was dom and when we met, I was self locked. He became my keyholder. And I became his suck bitch. When we had trust, we exchanged numbers and anytime of the day or night he wanted, he just called me and I rushed over to him, stripped naked and I sucked on his meaty cock for all it was worth never receiveing any favours back for he was not into anal. I have drank more of his cum than I have drank of my own.

I bet it feels pretty gay, OP.

Are you into anal now?

Feels good. Feels better to swallow their cum. Feels good to get fucked in the ass bareback and have them nut inside of you. Feels better to be rolling hard on X and have them spend 15 minutes trying to cram their dick inside your 15-year-old ass. Damn nothing will ever top that night.

Attached: gavin conflict.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Sounds like a story you should share

That's pretty much it. I was 15 and interested in sex, and when I found out about a gay bar down the street from where I lived I went and loitered around outside of it until some fag picked me up and took me home. He fed me an X tab and then spent a long ass time trying to cram his dick into me, which hurt but felt amazing. I hooked up with him several more times after that, and he wanted us to be together but I didn't want to come out and I stopped doing gay shit altogether after I turned 21.

So you don’t do gay shit anymore? Any reason why if it felt so good?