Rate?

Rate?
Request?

Attached: 3e89fa3e-c2c7-477c-91bc-65a448c3bd5f.png (1024x768, 750K)

eugh youre literally the reason b died.

Looks good to me:)

7/10

Run head first into a wall

This

why is it oriented like that

Ah it okay

Feel free to share urs too

I don't think so

Did you say spiderman?

Attached: 147 - y0zHnXe.jpg (500x368, 56K)

Attached: 6657910E-257F-4A80-A735-D8FF0908CCD3.jpg (680x383, 33K)

tfw your nudes get leaked and you come across a pic of your own ass as a terrible post on Yea Forums

Attached: eyes.jpg (500x354, 98K)

>Request?
feet

good fuckin luck considering that's me and not OP

cool larp lil gayboy

you give me feet then

Attached: tripods-episode-5-will.png (773x519, 327K)

Stop taking the bait big gay boy

>Stop taking the bait big gay boy
you give me fee then

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (852x480, 34K)

Attached: 15684358709507919025785231527836.jpg (2160x2160, 1.22M)

I ain't gotta convince you of shit idc, just stating a fact

Go ahead and post another pic then OP if it's not me but i'd recognize my retarded plaid boxers anywhere

nah

>Rate?
gay/10
>Request?
shove a soda can in there

how fucking gay do you have to be to LARP as an anonymous dude posting their ass to a imageboard full of thirsty incel faggots

I ain't larping shit, just looks a hell of a lot like me, looks a hell of a lot like my boxers, and looks a hell of a lot like the pose I took a picture of a few months ago that's all i'm saying

>i'd recognize my retarded plaid boxers anywhere
i like have a fetish for little retarded plaid boxers. after you lost your place you found me on craigslist and had just a bit of money left. it was awkward at first, but i let you have cheerios cause i could tell you were hungry. you slept on the floor the first few nights until i allowed you to use my couch. i was off work cause a huge storm was rolling in. you were in your retarded plaid boxers sittin on the couch, the first day we were really alone together. i popped in a dd, NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind, the rain and thunder pushed hard on the balcony. your perfect bare feet tucked under your soft ass at the end of the couch. i offered you to share my blanket. you shyly tentatively got close but i pulled you in against me. i smelled the baby shampoo that you used for some reason. i could feel your warmth against my side...you lean your head on my shoulder

Attached: 1374078426949.jpg (425x412, 20K)

dont you dare judge me nigger

It's my pic

I like the way you write.

If it's your pic then you're a fucking lookalike and a half but i'm pretty damn sure I sent a picture exactly like this to someone on discord 6 months to a year ago

Nice ass then but that's me

Post your butt and we will do a butt lineup

Attached: 1421818188601.jpg (188x188, 6K)

I feel like i'm going insane, I swear to fuck that's me

Attached: 20190914_000628.jpg (656x492, 261K)

Wow that's the shorts man but 100% my pic

Those are different shorts. The tartan is different.

Attached: 1c6373fb-b30b-4f1a-af60-b9c3db7808b5.png (1024x768, 745K)

This is OP

No it's not

Time stamp with same clothes and similar position of fake and gay

These are different boxer shorts

i look at you and place my right hand on your thigh, while my left hand slowly caresses your arm. you stare at me with anticipation. i can't tell if you are willing or not, is this a big mistake? i trust my instincts and lean in to kiss your pink lips, your eyes widen as we make contact. your lips are soft, warm and moist. you pucker them slightly and we create suction as i slowly pull away. my cock twitches uncontrollably. i look at you body, your bare arms and hands, my heightened awareness notices the trace amounts of sweat on your pale hands. i pull your chest in against mine, feeling you through your thundercats t-shirt. you're soft and warm. your cheeks are rosy now, i go in for another kiss. damp and warm, our noses touch, we create more suction. you release a delicate breath on my mouth. i slowly run my hands along your body...

That's what I've been trying to say

People need to know their tartans

Damn guess I was mistaken, but your ass looks very similar to mine as of about 6 months ago when I weighed a bit less

After taking a picture of my own ass I can say with confidence the first pic isn't me, I have a mole on my ass that you don't

Post it

Post it

I've gained weight so it's chubbier but it's more the back and leg that made me think it was me

Is this narcissism to see my ass in somebody else's? I feel like a fucking retard right now

Attached: 20190914_001900.jpg (479x656, 137K)

Nice ass

Also; OP do you have an HTC phone? The file name was another tip I had, my HTC 10 gave really similar filenames to the pics you're posting

Keep going. I'm enjoying your descriptive writing.

i lean back against the arm of the couch and gently pull you on top of me. warm breaths break up each gentle kiss. i place my hand on your soft ass for the first time, feels like heaven. your thigh is in between my legs, rubbing against my throbbing wiener(lol)
i feel the full weight of your body on top of me as you slowly writhe on top of me. i slip my hand into your retarded plaid boxers and feel your perfectly smooth white ass in my palm. i give it a firm squeeze and a light tap. i can feel it jiggles slightly as you let out a tiny exhale. i can feel the eminence heat coming from your eager hole. i place my hand on it and caress it lightly. you wrap your legs around mine, your bare feet touching my calves. i almost blow my load right then and there...

Wtf I do have HTC 10

sorry about the typos, i'm pretty drunk

Fucking wild, that was one of the reasons I thought it was my pic, since its not exactly the most common phone around.

Anyway, another day I'm glad this site is anonymous so my fuck-tardedness can't follow me

Attached: 1397861747964.jpg (356x374, 56K)

What do you look like?

>What do you look like?
drinking wise? plum brandy. usually settle for vodka. drinking Heineken now, not my favorite, just happen to have some.

i guess i'm dyslexic too, kek.

6 ft, dark hair, good build, girls like me

too tired to finish the story, gotta go to bed.